Will the rich leave if Bernie is elected and America becomes Detroit?

The rich always threaten to leave. Let 'em.

no-one is going anywhere. and bernie isn't going to be president.

he'll make a brilliant secretary of labor, though.

as for the idiot whining about lyndon johnson... there is no question that johnson was of his era.

there is also no question that he passed one of the most sweeping civil rights reforms in history....

which is the reason the kkk'ers and bigoted losers are republicans now....

as for the idiot whining about lyndon johnson... there is no question that johnson was of his era.

there is also no question that he passed one of the most sweeping civil rights reforms in history....

Bernie has a better chance of becoming president than Clinton. There are a lot of us that if Bernie isn't in there then we will not vote Democrat.

And ya, I'm over the whole .........we'll/they'll leave shpeil. They want all of the rights and none of the responsibilities. They know how to leave.

Bernie has a better chance of becoming president than Clinton. There are a lot of us that if Bernie isn't in there then we will not vote Democrat.

And ya, I'm over the whole .........we'll/they'll leave shpeil. They want all of the rights and none of the responsibilities. They know how to leave.

It's their responsibility to give government 90% of their money?

You going to beg 'em to stay?

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Is it election time? Then somebody is crying.

Did you just pull that 90% out of your ass?

No. Unlike you, I pay attention:

Bernie Sanders Would Tax The Income Of The Wealthiest Americans At 90 Percent

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Is it election time? Then somebody is crying.

Sure I would beg them to stay. Take their money out of the country and our country collapses.

Since the top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 70% of all collected federal income taxes, who else would pay that tax if they decide to go--you???

And that is incorrect.

pantsonfire.gif

Trump: Bernie Sanders wants to tax 'you people' at 90 percent

Bernie hasn't even released a tax plan. He should be releasing it around Feb 1st.

Oh look, another one who doesn't understand how the tax system works.

How cute that you get so riled up over something you clearly don't even understand yourself.

If enough businesses leave they will lose their consumer base and no longer be businesses.
So screw them.

Sure I would beg them to stay. Take their money out of the country and our country collapses.

Since the top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 70% of all collected federal income taxes, who else would pay that tax if they decide to go--you???

the top 1/10 of 1% of people in this country own 90% of the wealth. this inequality has worsened dramatically because of rightwing policy.

your idea that our economy collapses if we intervene, via tax policy, to correct at least a small part of that inequality is absurd. that tax policy is what the billionaire buy when they buy politicians. this needs to change.... your being brainwashed to support policies that victimize you, notwithstanding.

the top 1/10 of 1% of people in this country own 90% of the wealth. this inequality has worsened dramatically because of rightwing policy.

your idea that our economy collapses if we intervene, via tax policy, to correct at least a small part of that inequality is absurd. that tax policy is what the billionaire buy when they buy politicians. this needs to change.... your being brainwashed to support policies that victimize you, notwithstanding.
Be careful, he's got a gun!

People on the left claimed they would leave if Bush was reelected in 2004 people on the right said they would if Obama was reelected in 2012 as far as I can tell they are still here so I dont see any rich leaving if somehow beyond all logic Sanders was elected President.

Our money isn't good enough? Our education isn't good enough? They do nothing but write and buy policy and tell others how to live and it's primarily for their own benefit. These people decide what services, if any, are available for those that bust their ass in this country. Then decide who sees justice and who doesn't. Those "interests" that we defend in other countries.........well, they decide which one of our children lives and dies and then if they live long enough to come back home then they decide what care they receive. They decide who is elected.

The real work? They don't do. They have someone else do it for them. Those mom and pop corner stores? They don't keep them afloat. They don't get the local tech folks to fix their stuff. They don't do the plumbing. They don't do the electrical wiring. They don't fix the vehicles.
They don't work in the mines. Their children don't go to other countries and die.
Nope. It's beneath them.

They demand royal treatment in a country that is allegedly done with royalty.

Last edited:
People on the left claimed they would leave if Bush was reelected in 2004 people on the right said they would if Obama was reelected in 2012 as far as I can tell they are still here so I dont see any rich leaving if somehow beyond all logic Sanders was elected President.

some did.

most are still here.

and?

some did.

most are still here.

and?
As I said as far as can tell none have left if you know some who did more power to you.

some did.

most are still here.

and?
As I said as far as can tell none have left if you know some who did more power to you.

like I said... i'm not sure why it's a thing....

You had an imaginary dream that you had anything of substance at all to put on an internet message board. I've yet to see it, though your avatar speaks the proverbial volumes.

Take your incessant trolling of Googly Images. Please. You've just put up yet another bogus quote, this time, not content with fake LBJ quotes, by Karl Marx.
To wit:

Link a source or admit your head is firmly up your ass.

It's more likely sourced from Groucho Marx.

Dumb shit.

I submit that if all you have in your rhetorical quiver is an endless diarrheaic rivulet of Googly Images, let alone unvetted ones easily debunked, then you have no business participating in a message board as you've come to battle entirely unarmed, with the predictable result.

You ain't ready for this, Sparkles.

Last edited:
You had an imaginary dream that you had anything of substance at all to put on an internet message board. I've yet to see it, though your avatar speaks the proverbial volumes.

Take your incessant trolling of Googly Images. Please. You've just put up yet another bogus quote, this time, not content with fake LBJ quotes, by Karl Marx.
To wit:

Link a source or admit your head is firmly up your ass.

It's more likely sourced from Groucho Marx.

Dumb shit.

I submit that if all you have in your rhetorical quiver is an endless diarrheaic rivulet of Googly Images, let alone unvetted ones easily debunked, then you have no business participating in a message board as you've come to battle entirely unarmed, with the predictable result.

You ain't ready for this, Sparkles.

f110cc3cfe054570fd54889d2c25eef3f3462f50308d2e9a1c1e39b214955868.jpg

3455455065_liberal_tolerance_rant.jpeg

Forum List

Back