Bernie knee pads arrived!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Can his Hillary endorsement be far behind?

"I know I called her a lying, untrustworthy Wall Street owned corporate shill, but she's our lying, untrustworthy, Wall Street owned corporate shill and I'm supporting her and ordering my zombie followers to do the same" Bernie "you didn't think I was a serious candidate did you?" Sanders

Considering Comey's condemnation of Hillary, I find it surprising that Bernie, with his reputation for honesty, will actually endorse the bitch.

A good number of his followers could bolt.

Considering Comey's condemnation of Hillary, I find it surprising that Bernie, with his reputation for honesty, will actually endorse the bitch.

he is still a democrat, he will soon show his true (lack of) honesty.

At the end of the day, they all belong to the Collective and will follow their orders. Bernie and his followers are all lining up to fluff Hillary. perfect opportunity for someone with photoshop skilz

article-1267709716711-08906751000005DC-217793_636x300.jpg

"I know I called her a lying, untrustworthy Wall Street owned corporate shill, but she's our lying, untrustworthy, Wall Street owned corporate shill and I'm supporting her and ordering my zombie followers to do the same" Bernie "you didn't think I was a serious candidate did you?" Sanders

well the party is probably shaking in da bootz

after he has been offered to run in a different party

At the end of the day, they all belong to the Collective and will follow their orders. Bernie and his followers are all lining up to fluff Hillary. perfect opportunity for someone with photoshop skilz

article-1267709716711-08906751000005DC-217793_636x300.jpg
Hey...I want to belong to that collective!!!

Bernie was never a serious candidate, he was just a test to see how many real commies were Democrats

Bernie rants for months about Wall Street, billionaire class, and the 1%...then essentially endorses the candidate who most represents those he despises. Will his supporters see the deceit? I am guessing not.

Party over principle....happens all the time with politicians.

We need an amendment to the Constitution outlawing politicians, but I suppose the Left would ignore that too.

Was there ever any doubt that the Communist wasn't going to endorse Crooked Hillary?

These Democrats are all like a nest of roaches.

Bernie rants for months about Wall Street, billionaire class, and the 1%...then essentially endorses the candidate who most represents those he despises. Will his supporters see the deceit? I am guessing not.

We need an amendment to the Constitution outlawing politicians, but I suppose the Left would ignore that too.

His supporters are dumber than him, they thought he was a real candidate

His supporters are dumber than him, they thought he was a real candidate

And representatives of our Liberal indoctrination centers, the schools.

GettyImages-492530060-1-e1468337855496.jpg

"Who's a corrupt, corporate owned shill now, Beyotch?!!!" --HRC to Bernie "Sell Out" Sanders

You are just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be. You are one dumb motherfrucker.

You are just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be. You are one dumb motherfrucker.

Yeah, I'm dumb. But Bernie "Sell Out" Sanders was wearing his "I'm with Hillary" kneepads when he endorsed her

Yeah, I'm dumb. But Bernie "Sell Out" Sanders was wearing his "I'm with Hillary" kneepads when he endorsed her

You could have stopped after the first sentence and been more correct.

"We're taking this fight ALL THE WAY TO THE CONVEN...wait, my Hillary kneepads are here? Already?! Er, I'm with Hillary. Move over, Jake. I want my supporters to get behind Hillary too, there's plenty of roon back there" -- Bernie "Sell Em Out" Sanders

Just watched it on the tube.

Bernie endorsed Hitlery even though last month he said he pretty much thought she was a POS.

Most of those supporting Bernie did so because they didn't like HItlery. Wonder how many will support her just because Bernie does??

Perhaps Trump will get those disgruntled voters.

Time will tell.

Bernie endorsed Hitlery even though last month he said he pretty much thought she was a POS.

Most of those supporting Bernie did so because they didn't like HItlery. Wonder how many will support her just because Bernie does??

Time will tell.

If the Bernie voters sit home, the Dem Vote Manufacturing Machine will cast their votes for Hillary

Time will tell.

If the Bernie voters sit home, the Dem Vote Manufacturing Machine will cast their votes for Hillary
You seem to think a lot about knee pads. Do you use them when you gobble down Donald Trump's cum?

Crackpot Bernie's "reputation" for honesty is is just that-"reputed". His actions are what matters and those tell an entirely different tale.

His endorsement of crooked hiLIARy confirms that he is just another sleazy politician that will say ANYTHING for power.

Forum List

Back