🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders Foresaw The 'Panama Papers'

I did enjoy when he said (at 2:33) that $1.2 trillion was close to the budget of the United States government.
Now he'd have to say it was close to the increase in annual spending since Obama took office.
The Right just can't stop themselves from lying about everything!
Bush's last fiscal year was $3.37 trillion in spending and fiscal 2015 spending was $3.69 trillion, an increase of $320 billion since Obama's first fiscal year, and well below your $1.2 trillion lie.

Bush's last fiscal year was $3.37 trillion in spending

And that included several appropriations bills signed by Obama, the Obama stimulus and the bank TARP spending which was mostly paid back in 2009 and 2010.
Hogwash, only about 200 billion of fiscal 2009 spending can be attributed to Obama, and adjusted for inflation Obama is currently spending LESS than Bush's last year, according to the Right-wing Heritage.org, even after backing out the 200 billion.

cp-federal-spending-by-the-numbers-2014-01-1-federal-budget_510.ashx

Hogwash, only about 200 billion of fiscal 2009 spending can be attributed to Obama

Great. Then when you back out the $245 billion in bank TARP loans, you're down $445 billion.
And then add the $245 billion back to Obama's deficit in 2010 and 2011 when TARP was repaid.
Frontload enough of your pork, and then spend the same amount every year.
Only an idiot, there you are, thinks that's proof you're a prudent spender.
Thank goodness the Republicans retook the house so quickly, otherwise even a moron like you would realize what a big spender he was, and we'd be an extra couple of trillion in debt.

I prefer my numbers from here.......

Historical Tables

Table 1.1
And even if the numbers were fudged like you want, we are STILL nowhere near the 1.2 billion lie you started with.
You were caught lying, just admit it.

want to keep biz paying taxes in the US, stop fucking them in a the ass

or choose more tyranny and have them pack up and leave for good.

Poor misunderstood corporations. Leave them alone!!

c480x270_32.jpg

How are the toilet paper companies doing down in Venezuela?
Funny you should ask. I saw someplace that there was a warehouse full but it wasn't being sent to the stores.

My guess is that it was owned by the elites who are trying to bring down the government.

want to keep biz paying taxes in the US, stop fucking them in a the ass

or choose more tyranny and have them pack up and leave for good.

Poor misunderstood corporations. Leave them alone!!

c480x270_32.jpg

How are the toilet paper companies doing down in Venezuela?
Funny you should ask. I saw someplace that there was a warehouse full but it wasn't being sent to the stores.

My guess is that it was owned by the elites who are trying to bring down the government.

I saw someplace that there was a warehouse full but it wasn't being sent to the stores.

You know Chavez and his cronies had all they needed.

Forum List

Back