bernie sanders is a good man...

LOL, now that isn't possible. Sourcing go up against me? Yeah, that would be interesting. Not fun though, it would be like cleaning bugs off my windshield. Actually, I wouldn't be that involved, I'd let my HR lackeys handle it.

Yeah, Billy-bob down in the outhouse is your HR. come on, guy, next you'll be telling me about your Lexus and your ten inch pecker.

I remember when HR first came to my office and told me all the "private" conversations that employees had with them. I told everyone after that never to trust HR. They are management's guard dogs. Sourcing? I barely dealt with you people other than to handle the paperwork for me

Guy, you said before you just run a print shop. It's laughable.

I"m talking about my 20 years in big company management, Bullwinkle. A little over 10 in GE, the rest in management consulting working for Fortune 100 companies.

Yes, we are a "Print Shop" in that we do printing in house and we sell some printing. I didn't use that term because I think of a "Print Shop" as a business who's primary business is printing. We don't pursue print jobs but we will do them when we come across them. We don't do retail, the jobs have to be decent size commercial jobs. Mostly we print things we design to make more money on the same project. Often we do the design and someone else doesn't the printing, It's odd how many people will pay so much for a great design and then hire someone to print it on crap paper with crappy equipment. We won't touch that work. If we print it, it has to be quality..

Mostly we sell graphic design and marketing services. Is "Print Shop" supposed to be an insult? I don't get it. We rarely deal with sourcing. ... OK, I get it now. You're used to people who print letter head and envelopes, that's why when you dealt with this it was low end stuff. We generally do design and marketing work for the business, which is why their sourcing minions aren't involved. LOL, what a loser. You really reek of loser every time you post

Hey Kaz

What would you do if you found out that one of your employees was blacklisting people, refusing to do business with people because of their religion?

Hey Kaz

What would you do if you found out that one of your employees was blacklisting people, refusing to do business with people because of their religion?

Interestingly I had a situation similar to that. I'll describe that then answer your question. We do work with planned parenthood. One of the designers in my office who was assigned a project for them and asked to not do it. She is catholic and felt it was wrong to do design work for a company that does abortions. She did not demand we not accept the work in the office, she just asked if she could not do it. We accommodated her and gave the work to another designer. She has faced no repercussions. We felt actually she handled it very professionally.

However, in the case you laid out, I would fire them on the spot I would fight their getting unemployment insurance and I would win. I've won every case I fought across the five businesses I've owned. In fact I would do that regardless of whether I agreed with them or not. Blacklisting customers or turning them down for any reason without authorization is clearly contradictory to their acting in the best interest of the business. Furthermore, whether I agree with the law or not, they could be opening us to litigation. That's a question for me and my attornys, It's not their call.

I may be a libertarian but I follow the law, I keep my eye on the sparrow.

Hey Kaz

Interestingly I had a situation similar to that. I'll describe that then answer your question. We do work with planned parenthood. One of the designers in my office who was assigned a project for them and asked to not do it. She is catholic and felt it was wrong to do design work for a company that does abortions. She did not demand we not accept the work in the office, she just asked if she could not do it. We accommodated her and gave the work to another designer. She has faced no repercussions. We felt actually she handled it very professionally.

However, in the case you laid out, I would fire them on the spot I would fight their getting unemployment insurance and I would win. I've won every case I fought across the five businesses I've owned. In fact I would do that regardless of whether I agreed with them or not. Blacklisting customers or turning them down for any reason without authorization is clearly contradictory to their acting in the best interest of the business. Furthermore, whether I agree with the law or not, they could be opening us to litigation. That's a question for me and my attornys, It's not their call.

Post of the day.
Amazing what happens when common sense works and people decline to act like jerks.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hey Kaz

Post of the day.
Amazing what happens when common sense works and people decline to act like jerks.

I don't grasp how leftists don't recognize how great this country is. It really is. They want government to create their opportunities and handle their problems for them. What a bunch of losers

Hey Kaz

Post of the day.

I don't grasp how leftists don't recognize how great this country is. It really is.
They are inherently unhappy people. Look at jokers like Joe. He constantly feels like he's been fucked over by everyone and his brother. Most of the other leftists similarly see life as a choice between fucking someone over or getting fucked over. They dont understand that you dont need to fuck anyone over to get ahead (the opposite in fact) and that generally speaking your situation is due to your decisions. It's just a basic wiring issue I think.

Hey Kaz

Post of the day.

I don't grasp how leftists don't recognize how great this country is. It really is.
They are inherently unhappy people. Look at jokers like Joe. He constantly feels like he's been fucked over by everyone and his brother. Most of the other leftists similarly see life as a choice between fucking someone over or getting fucked over. They dont understand that you dont need to fuck anyone over to get ahead (the opposite in fact) and that generally speaking your situation is due to your decisions. It's just a basic wiring issue I think.
U R wise rabbi, what do we do about it ? we live in a society whereby controlling the weather has a higher priority, than say, world population, or downtown chicago (southside). when i was growing up there were areas of extreme poverty (robbins homewood, southsid). what has changed over fifty plus years of democrat party rule ??

obama has moved on to cuba. what about community reprganising chicago for a start.

let's do a really great job in baltimore and detroit. pick a city, any city.

Hey Kaz

Post of the day.

Yes, I started in Kalamazoo (source of my username, kaz), not exactly a metropolis. All I did was work hard and take advantage of my opportunities. I know no other way to succeed and no other result of hard work and trying other then success. I don't get this crap there are limits on anyone

Hey Kaz

Post of the day.

Yes, I started in Kalamazoo (source of my username, kaz), not exactly a metropolis. All I did was work hard and take advantage of my opportunities. I know no other way to succeed and no other result of hard work and trying other then success. I don't get this crap there are limits on anyone
gibson guitars, persecuted, what was that all about. you can not find a better or more American or patriotic company. maybe that's why they were persecuted.

this is the creepy claw of global warming. it's not scientific at all, it's just poltical bullshit.

after jail time for not buying obamacare, along/alone again comes ayn rand and atlas shrugged..

Last edited:
gibson guitars, persecuted, what was that all about. you can not find a better or more American or patriotic company. maybe that's why they were persecuted.

this is the creepy claw of global warming. it's not scientific at all, it's just poltical bullshit.

after jail time for not buying obamacare, along/alone again comes ayn rand and atlas shrugged..

Gibson Guitars illegally bought wood from protected forests. That's what that was all about.

I don't grasp how leftists don't recognize how great this country is. It really is. They want government to create their opportunities and handle their problems for them. What a bunch of losers

We are a great country because we have a great government.

We are a great country because we had PROGRESSIVE Presidents like Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Ike, JFK, and LBJ who realized America wasn't great unless everyone got to share in her prosperity.

This is something racist people living in Double Wides don't get.

Hey Kaz

Are you still whining about that.

"Wow, you protected he company from Mormon scum who would have screwed us! Good job."

Well, I have a soft spot for the Jews.

And since you've blacklisted Jews and refuse to do business with them because they're Jews, I'm sure you haven't told your boss that because you know they'd fire your ass in a heartbeat.

Oh wait. Did I say "Jews." I meant to say "Mormons."

Still, pretty disgusting.

We are a great country because we have a great government.

We are a great country because we had PROGRESSIVE Presidents like Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Ike, JFK, and LBJ who realized America wasn't great unless everyone got to share in her prosperity.

This is something racist people living in Double Wides don't get.
Lincoln was a progressive? Who knew?

Well, I have a soft spot for the Jews.

And since you've blacklisted Jews and refuse to do business with them because they're Jews, I'm sure you haven't told your boss that because you know they'd fire your ass in a heartbeat.

Oh wait. Did I say "Jews." I meant to say "Mormons."

Still, pretty disgusting.

Are you STILL whining about this 4 years later.

Fuck, I wish I had the option of actually HIRING a mormon firm. I don't have much say in my vendors, and niether does my boss. All our vendor decisions get made in China for some bizarre reason.

But it's okay, please keep whining about the fact that some Mormon Businessman might have gotten the heave--ho because I don't trust the bastards.

I"m talking about my 20 years in big company management, Bullwinkle. A little over 10 in GE, the rest in management consulting working for Fortune 100 companies.

And your dick is 12 inches long and you have a private jet, whatever, you bore me, son.

Thanks!

It's sad that my real life exceeds your imagination, but I appreciate the compliment

"great government" wow, that's the best oxymoron I've heard in my life

Guy, when you move to Somalia and live truly "Free", I will take your rantings about government seriously.

Until then, you are just a person who wants the benefits of living in a progressive society without owning up to any of the responsibilities.

Forum List

Back