bernie sanders is a good man...

Actually, I think I've got you pretty unhinged at this point. You supervise two people and spend most of your time sucking up to people like me who make the buying decisions for real companies

So I guess it was three until I fired your worthless ass

cheated you out of nothing, I fired you because you were arrogant and kept unnecessarily pissing people off undercutting morale and you sucked at your job.

Uh, guy, I don't think I've ever met you. I wouldn't work for someone with a southern accent, Cleetus.
Again, I know I've got you completely unhinged at this point, probably by exposing your fear your employees all laugh at you behind your back. Both of them.

You obviously don't know any actual Mormons. I'll say I find their beliefs a bit, let's go with "odd" as well, but wow, they are the nicest people

Actually, I met some Mormons when I was in the service in 1983, and I've never met more two-faced, back-stabbing mother fuckers in my entire life. And that was before I even bothered to find out about any of the bizarre shit they believe.

You obviously don't know any actual Mormons. I'll say I find their beliefs a bit, let's go with "odd" as well, but wow, they are the nicest people

Actually, I met some Mormons when I was in the service in 1983, and I've never met more two-faced, back-stabbing mother fuckers in my entire life. And that was before I even bothered to find out about any of the bizarre shit they believe.

Gee, you found people that mirrored you.

cheated you out of nothing, I fired you because you were arrogant and kept unnecessarily pissing people off undercutting morale and you sucked at your job.

Uh, guy, I don't think I've ever met you. I wouldn't work for someone with a southern accent, Cleetus.
Again, I know I've got you completely unhinged at this point, probably by exposing your fear your employees all laugh at you behind your back. Both of them.

If you are anything in real life that you are on this board, you are a lazy ass, trouble making liar. I can't see any good that you and your shitty attitude could contribute to any worthwhile organization.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If you are anything in real life that you are on this board, you are a lazy ass, trouble making liar. I can't see any good that you and your shitty attitude could contribute to any worthwhile organization.

So, uh, yeah, guy, I know you are butthurt because of all the times I've made you look stupid, but that's really on you for saying stupid things like 'My vote for the Libertarian Party Matters!"

So, uh, yeah, guy, I know you are butthurt because of all the times I've made you look stupid, but that's really on you for saying stupid things like 'My vote for the Libertarian Party Matters!"

A whole post of nothing but lies! :lmao: Hillary's lazy bitch boy is in full denial. :lmao:

Hope you don't get fired again.

A whole post of nothing but lies! :lmao: Hillary's lazy bitch boy is in full denial. :lmao:

Hope you don't get fired again.

Guy, you keep following me around like a little puppy looking for attention, I might start feeling bad about how often I punt you downrange.

You keep lying like Hillary. And then you add another lie. :lmao:

Hillary's little boy is crying.

The guy who fired you might as well have been me. I'm him, and I've fired lots of you. The guy who canned you cared about his job and the company. He also cared about morale. You care about Joe. Life is too short to work with people like you and have you constantly get people upset and disrupt the workplace. I have always given bad attitudes like you plenty of chances, but then I have fired you when as your boss I realize you are not going to change and no one is going to be happy as long as you are there. I can clearly see you sitting in my office firing you, and you can clearly see me sitting in my office while you're getting fired. Yes Joe, I am the one who fired you

Ah, well if you met a Mormon jerk they must all be jerks.

After knowing you, now I hate all narcissists. You are all jerks

He has you pegged. He nailed exactly why I fired you

The guy who fired you might as well have been me. I'm him, and I've fired lots of you. The guy who canned you cared about his job and the company.

actually, he fired all his long term employees and then took a job with a rival company by the end of the year. That's how much he loved his company. So you got that one wrong.

He also cared about morale.

actually, morale turned to shit in that company under his leadership. Now, here's the thing. When I started my Resume business, do you know who my first batch of customers were? Yup. Current and former employees of THAT company. Most of them got better jobs using my resumes.

Meanwhile, this guy (who is you, apparently, in your delusion) was universally hated by not only his employees, but even his mid-range managers. He particularly enjoyed making the female employees cry.

You care about Joe. Life is too short to work with people like you and have you constantly get people upset and disrupt the workplace. I have always given bad attitudes like you plenty of chances, but then I have fired you when as your boss I realize you are not going to change and no one is going to be happy as long as you are there

again, wrong. My co-workers generally love me wherever I work. I have people I'm still friends with from two or three jobs back. And I'm usually the one they come to with problems. (Both professional and personal.) So man, you can be so wrong about so much.

But you're a Libertarian. I've watched you guys be wrong for decades. Put down the bong and the Ayn Rand, you aren't that important.

actually, I met a bunch of Mormons on that occassion. Lying sacks of shit and thick as theives. But that's what you can expect form cultists.

The guy who fired you might as well have been me. I'm him, and I've fired lots of you. The guy who canned you cared about his job and the company.

actually, he fired all his long term employees and then took a job with a rival company by the end of the year. That's how much he loved his company. So you got that one wrong.

He also cared about morale.

actually, morale turned to shit in that company under his leadership. Now, here's the thing. When I started my Resume business, do you know who my first batch of customers were? Yup. Current and former employees of THAT company. Most of them got better jobs using my resumes.

Meanwhile, this guy (who is you, apparently, in your delusion) was universally hated by not only his employees, but even his mid-range managers. He particularly enjoyed making the female employees cry.

You care about Joe. Life is too short to work with people like you and have you constantly get people upset and disrupt the workplace. I have always given bad attitudes like you plenty of chances, but then I have fired you when as your boss I realize you are not going to change and no one is going to be happy as long as you are there

again, wrong. My co-workers generally love me wherever I work. I have people I'm still friends with from two or three jobs back. And I'm usually the one they come to with problems. (Both professional and personal.) So man, you can be so wrong about so much.

But you're a Libertarian. I've watched you guys be wrong for decades. Put down the bong and the Ayn Rand, you aren't that important.

actually, I met a bunch of Mormons on that occassion. Lying sacks of shit and thick as theives. But that's what you can expect form cultists.

So you are saying that all those Mormons were all Democrats. Unreal dude.

My co-workers generally love me wherever I work

this guy (who is you, apparently, in your delusion)

:lmao:

You think you are generally loved and say I'm living a delusion. Being in management job is like getting a psychology degree. People like you do not build up your massive amounts of anger, arrogance and self obsession overnight and you can't turn it on and off. It just doesn't work that way.

You are lying, Joe. I call bull to your crap. It's not possible that who you are on this message board is completely different in the workplace. The only thing that could be different is that you are a cowardly sycophant at work. Maybe they ignore you. But love you? With who you show yourself to be on this board every day? That's beyond a delusion. That's just fabrication

So you are saying that all those Mormons were all Democrats. Unreal dude.

NO, I'm saying they were all Mormons, a weird cult that sees the rest of the world as 'gentiles'.

Maybe you should read up on what Mormons believe before you try to make one president because you hate the negro so much.

So you hating all Mormons is the same as us hating one negro. Got it.

Forum List

Back