Bernie Sanders speech: End Pharma Greed

As Americans die because they can't afford the medications they need, 5 of the largest drug companies in the U.S. made nearly $80 billion in profits last year alone. SOMETHING has to change!

He then turned away from the podium to welcome the esteemed Dr. Anthony Fauci so the latter could discuss the importance of always being vaxxed and boosted - while castigating others who may not want to partake of the Big Pharma experimental elixir.

Afterwards, Bernie also reminded everyone to no longer use the term "Millionaires and Billionaires" when advocating for centralized communist state terror. After all, he is now a millionaire. And if you doubt it, he'll be happy to lecture you about "CLIMATE CHANGE!" (tm) from one of his 3 sprawling houses.

Yeah, a real mensch, that Bernie.

Moderna made 20 billion dollars in profit during the pandemic

It's funny. In one breath it was wrong to make people take an unproven vaccine but in the next breath, the drug companies should be able to profit excessively on these unproven vaccine's.

Well, not really funny. Sad all around.

As Americans die because they can't afford the medications they need, 5 of the largest drug companies in the U.S. made nearly $80 billion in profits last year alone. SOMETHING has to change!

/----/ Hey Bern - hows abouts changing the liability laws to stop lawyers from suing pharma companies so easily left and right? These companies are self-insured.
Bern never discusses that. I wonder why.

/----/ Hey Bern - hows abouts changing the liability laws to stop lawyers from suing pharma companies so easily left and right? These companies are self-insured.
Bern never discusses that. I wonder why.

Do you disagree with the oxycontin lawsuits? What should one do about a company that lies about their products and does the harm that was done?

Pharmaceutical companies wouldn't bother to develop new medicines, if they didn't think they would make money on them.

And medicines that aren't developed aren't going to be around to help anyone.

What fools like Crazy Fucking Bernie fail to recognize is that actually developing medicines and bringing them to market isn't a sure thing from any pharm concern. Plenty of medicines fail to succeed completely and a drug isn't proven to be safe or effective, others fail financially even if their development is a success- because another drug company came up with a solution to the problem first.
/----/ Sage marked Polishprince's post Fake News. I worked in the pharma industry for a decade. Polishprince is 100% correct. Let Sage explain how much it costs to bring a new drug to market and what the odds are of it just breaking even.

/----/ Sage marked Polishprince's post Fake News. I worked in the pharma industry for a decade. Polishprince is 100% correct. Let Sage explain how much it costs to bring a new drug to market and what the odds are of it just breaking even.

The problem is not a company making money. The problem is thousands and thousands of others who do nothing to create a drug wanting to make money also.

Forum List

Back