Bernie Sanders: We Will Raise Taxes On Anyone Making Over $29,000 To Fund Government Health Care

And of course these people always miscalculate so its not going to end there. Sanders has no idea what the actual costs and unintended consequences will be.

Sure he does, because we see the costs and consequences in all the other countries in the world.
The US does not have to invent something new here, the whole rest of the world has fixed their health care over half a century ago.
Let’s all go to Cuba for our surgery!

upload_2019-11-27_18-23-37.jpeg

That's what they all say but like you none have cut a check, shocker. I see you have internet service, cancel it and send the money to Bernie.

Cut a check for what? There is nothing to cut a check for. I pay for my health care now. Why do you think I wouldn't with another (better) system?

Because people without health insurance are dying right now and you won't lift a finger to help them THAT'S why. Oh that's gonna leave a mark. :auiqs.jpg:

On to find someone not in Jr High.

Like all liberals you only support universal healthcare if someone else pays for it, got it. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget. Are you arguing that the desire to help others make me a liberal?

I'm arguing that your desire to help others is phony. I have donated 10% of my take home pay every month for 15 straight years, you?

Why don't you mooching deadbeats get a job and pay for your own health insurance like everyone else. I'm not going to pay for YOUR health insurance, or your damn cable bill or buy your groceries snowflakes.
Thanks for the brainwash idiot. Point is to bring down the cost and take care of the unfortunate-which has now happened accepted scumbag red States. Will never happen under your scumbag Heroes. they came within one vote of destroying the whole thing including for people with pre-existing conditions... With absolutely no plan to replace anyting.

So DO IT send Bernie the money to put health insurance companies out of business DO IT TODAY! Here I'll just laugh at you now :auiqs.jpg:

I see no one demanding higher taxes to pay down the 23 Trillion.

I am. Have been for years. I think taxes should automatically go up (across the board, not the usual "targeted" bullshit - the increase needs to hit everyone) until we reach a balanced budget. It's the only way we'll get a true read on how much government people actually want. As it is, with no one paying for it, people will vote for every "free shit" program that is proposed.

I have better idea.

Why don't we for the time being keep the taxes where they are and cut back on spending? The money we cut back on we could use to pay the debt.

That'd be great, but it won't happen until taxpayers are actually feeling the pain of all the big government we're getting. Jack up taxes to pay for it, and they'll be demanding spending cuts.

Cut a check for what? There is nothing to cut a check for. I pay for my health care now. Why do you think I wouldn't with another (better) system?

Millions don't have health insurance. If all you bleeding heart universal healthcare advocates sent YOUR money to Bernie everyone could have health insurance tomorrow. Not a chance in hell am I right, hence I call BS on the whole thing.

No they couldn't. Bernie alone can not do this. Millions have sent him money to see that it gets done though.

You people claim the vast majority of people support universal healthcare, so all you bleeding hearts send Bernie $10,000 today. People without insurance are dying, they can't wait. So go ahead, send in the money there's nothing stopping you.

I love exposing the left as all talk and no action.

I didn't make any claim. I claimed what I support. Millions have sent Sanders money.

Please you have been exposed as a phony. All talk, not willing to sacrifice personally. All you phony snobs on the left talk but when it comes to acting you do nothing, shocker.
The only people who have to sacrifice are mega-rich GOP swine. Mega Rich Democrats AR 4 more taxes on themselves and investing in America and Americans again. You are clueless listening to your crap propaganda. The GOP with their reconciliation and filibuster rules have made it impossible to do anything but cut taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else without 60 votes in the Senate... Not reported on your scumbag ridiculous propaganda....

Canada’s single-payer healthcare system forced over 1 million patients to wait for necessary medical treatments last year. That’s an all-time record.

Those long wait times were more than just a nuisance; they cost patients $1.9 billion in lost wages, according to a new report by the Fraser Institute, a Vancouver-based think-tank.

Lengthy treatment delays are the norm in Canada and other single-payer nations, which ration care to keep costs down.
Canadians Are One In A Million -- While Waiting For Medical Treatment

Millions don't have health insurance. If all you bleeding heart universal healthcare advocates sent YOUR money to Bernie everyone could have health insurance tomorrow. Not a chance in hell am I right, hence I call BS on the whole thing.

No they couldn't. Bernie alone can not do this. Millions have sent him money to see that it gets done though.

You people claim the vast majority of people support universal healthcare, so all you bleeding hearts send Bernie $10,000 today. People without insurance are dying, they can't wait. So go ahead, send in the money there's nothing stopping you.

I didn't make any claim. I claimed what I support. Millions have sent Sanders money.

Please you have been exposed as a phony. All talk, not willing to sacrifice personally. All you phony snobs on the left talk but when it comes to acting you do nothing, shocker.
The only people who have to sacrifice are mega-rich GOP swine. Mega Rich Democrats AR 4 more taxes on themselves and investing in America and Americans again. You are clueless listening to your crap propaganda. The GOP with their reconciliation and filibuster rules have made it impossible to do anything but cut taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else without 60 votes in the Senate... Not reported on your scumbag ridiculous propaganda....
And anyone making more than $14/hr must sacrifice.

Finally one of you admits it, you people only support this stuff if someone else pays for it. There is nothing stopping mega rich Democrats from paying more taxes today, they can voluntarily pay more right now. This is where you mumble trying to explain why they don't. :21:

That makes no sense to be because the bureaucrats are elected

When are the elections for your local DMV?

Do you know what bureaucrat means?

If you want DMV changed, then you change who you vote for, based on what their policies and attitude towards DMV is.
Which is way better than private enterprise that just flat out admits they are out to gain all the money from you they can get.

If you want DMV changed, then you change who you vote for,

I want to vote out every bureaucrat in that entire building.
None of them seem to be on any ballot. Ever.

Which is way better than private enterprise that just flat out admits they are out to gain all the money from you they can get.

I don't have to buy their product.....unlike the DMV, eh?

I personally like the DMV for the most part.
Although I would like the EPA to stop discriminating against diesels.

And you DO have to buy the product of private corporations when it comes to health care, because it is a monopoly.

Even the employees you voted against? How long is their term in office?

And you DO have to buy the product of private corporations when it comes to health care, because it is a monopoly.

You're mistaken. I have many doctors, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, pharma companies to choose from.

I believe you are mistaken.
You do not pay the doctors, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, etc., yourself, and your insurance company tells you who you can go to. And they only allow those who support their monopoly.
And don't try to tell me you pay cash instead, because I have tried that, and they won't even make an appointment unless I have insurance. And even when I have insurance, it turns out it was not accepted in other states. A total and complete monopoly.
You do not pay the doctors, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, etc., yourself,

Your claim was "it is a monopoly". Not, "someone else pays".

and your insurance company tells you who you can go to.

You're mistaken.

And they only allow those who support their monopoly.

If there was a monopoly, they wouldn't have to tell me where to go, there would be only one choice.

A total and complete monopoly.

A total and complete lie.

Nobody pays it.

Bill: $9000

Insurance: pays $3800.

You owe: $240.

No, we all pay for it. Do you think doctors and hospitals operate at a loss? They get that lost money back from other places.

It's also why these figures are all wrong by Sander's or anybody else. They are calculating what it would cost for all of us to be on Medicare, not figuring in how to pay for those losses since private pay and private insurance would no longer be doing it.

I disagree.
When medical providers are only paid a third of what they charge, they are not operating at a loss.
It is just that they have jacked up their bills by over 4 times what they should be.

The savings that would pay for medicare for all would be the billions currently wasted on filling out private insurance claims, prepaying premiums, tax exempt employer benefits, incredibly jacked up provider charges, profit skimming by insurance companies and medical corporation monopolies, etc.
Other countries prove health care costs can be cut in half and still provide better quality service.
Do you have all of your savings investments in the medical field?
Why not? According to you they’re the biggest profit takers on earth.

Since the medical fields are the biggest profit takes on earth, they do not need a lot of invesment capital.
They already force us to prepay them more money than they know what to do with.
That is why they own most of the mutual funds investment companies.
They don't know what to do with all that money we keep prepaying them.
So the interest they pay out to stock holders is very low.
Only about 4% or less.
Most things pay better, like real estate.
The only good thing about investing in medical corporations is stability.
They never go down.

The insurance industry's net margin in 2017 ranged between 3 and 10.5%. Life insurance had the widest range between quarters, from 3% to 9.6%; property and casualty insurance were at 3% to 8%; and health insurance had the narrowest range of 4% to 5.25%. The net margin for insurance brokerages in 2017 was higher than that of the insurance industry overall, at 9.27% to 10.5%.

What are insurance sector companies usual profit margins?

That is totally faked figures.
The reality is that insurance companies get their money paid in, as much as half a century before they have to actually earn anything with payouts.
And in that time, the investments they make with your money is the real profits, which are not at all tracked.
If they get a half million prepayed out of you, make million with it for decades, and then finally pay for half a million in medical services half a century later, they claim they break even.
That is a lie.

Why don't you mooching deadbeats get a job and pay for your own health insurance like everyone else. I'm not going to pay for YOUR health insurance, or your damn cable bill or buy your groceries snowflakes.
Thanks for the brainwash idiot. Point is to bring down the cost and take care of the unfortunate-which has now happened accepted scumbag red States. Will never happen under your scumbag Heroes. they came within one vote of destroying the whole thing including for people with pre-existing conditions... With absolutely no plan to replace anyting.

So DO IT send Bernie the money to put health insurance companies out of business DO IT TODAY! Here I'll just laugh at you now :auiqs.jpg:
I don't care, I will be voting for whatever Democrat they put up they all want the same thing. Help for the middle class and working class.... Worst inequality and upward mobility and 78% going paycheck to paycheck is not trivia, brainwashed functional moron

No, we all pay for it. Do you think doctors and hospitals operate at a loss? They get that lost money back from other places.

It's also why these figures are all wrong by Sander's or anybody else. They are calculating what it would cost for all of us to be on Medicare, not figuring in how to pay for those losses since private pay and private insurance would no longer be doing it.

I disagree.
When medical providers are only paid a third of what they charge, they are not operating at a loss.
It is just that they have jacked up their bills by over 4 times what they should be.

The savings that would pay for medicare for all would be the billions currently wasted on filling out private insurance claims, prepaying premiums, tax exempt employer benefits, incredibly jacked up provider charges, profit skimming by insurance companies and medical corporation monopolies, etc.
Other countries prove health care costs can be cut in half and still provide better quality service.
Do you have all of your savings investments in the medical field?
Why not? According to you they’re the biggest profit takers on earth.

Since the medical fields are the biggest profit takes on earth, they do not need a lot of invesment capital.
They already force us to prepay them more money than they know what to do with.
That is why they own most of the mutual funds investment companies.
They don't know what to do with all that money we keep prepaying them.
So the interest they pay out to stock holders is very low.
Only about 4% or less.
Most things pay better, like real estate.
The only good thing about investing in medical corporations is stability.
They never go down.

The insurance industry's net margin in 2017 ranged between 3 and 10.5%. Life insurance had the widest range between quarters, from 3% to 9.6%; property and casualty insurance were at 3% to 8%; and health insurance had the narrowest range of 4% to 5.25%. The net margin for insurance brokerages in 2017 was higher than that of the insurance industry overall, at 9.27% to 10.5%.

What are insurance sector companies usual profit margins?

That is totally faked figures.
The reality is that insurance companies get their money paid in, as much as half a century before they have to actually earn anything with payouts.
And in that time, the investments they make with your money is the real profits, which are not at all tracked.
If they get a half million prepayed out of you, make million with it for decades, and then finally pay for half a million in medical services half a century later, they claim they break even.
That is a lie.
Democrats fixed healthcare in 09.

If you want DMV changed, then you change who you vote for, based on what their policies and attitude towards DMV is.

You're mistaken. I have many doctors, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, pharma companies to choose from.

You do not pay the doctors, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, etc., yourself, and your insurance company tells you who you can go to. And they only allow those who support their monopoly.
And don't try to tell me you pay cash instead, because I have tried that, and they won't even make an appointment unless I have insurance. And even when I have insurance, it turns out it was not accepted in other states. A total and complete monopoly.

You're mistaken.

If there was a monopoly, they wouldn't have to tell me where to go, there would be only one choice.

It both is a monopoly and someone else pays, so you get no choices or ability to influence.
I am not mistaken.
All insurance companies always have given me a list of preferred providers, and said that outside that network, they would pay more like half, or maybe not at all.
It IS a monopoly when they prevent you from going to someone else, by withholding the money you prepaid them.

Bologna.

I don't care, I will be voting for whatever Democrat they put up they all want the same thing. Help for the middle class and working class.... Worst inequality and upward mobility and 78% going paycheck to paycheck is not trivia, brainwashed functional moron
So you like people making $14/hr getting higher taxes on their paychecks.
Yep. You Leftards hate the poor.

You're mistaken.

It both is a monopoly and someone else pays, so you get no choices or ability to influence.
I am not mistaken.
All insurance companies always have given me a list of preferred providers, and said that outside that network, they would pay more like half, or maybe not at all.
It IS a monopoly when they prevent you from going to someone else, by withholding the money you prepaid them.
Insurance companies are nothing but trouble and a waste of money for healthcare.

Bologna.
You calling Bernie a liar?

You're mistaken.

I am not mistaken.
Insurance companies are nothing but trouble and a waste of money for healthcare.
Much nicer getting the government to address your problems, they care!

You're mistaken.

I am not mistaken.

Exactly.
The insurance companies are nothing more than a protection racket, extorting money they do nothing for.

I'm canceling out your vote by voting for Trump, sorry.

Forum List

Back