🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Supporters Throw Dollar Bills at "Crooked Hillary," Democrats Outraged

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | April 18, 2016 | Rush Limbaugh
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: You know, this has actually started to take off, a bunch of Democrats here, a bunch of them now starting to get mad that Bernie supporters are throwing money at Hillary, you know, like she's a call girl, like she's a pole dancer, like she's a stripper. They're throwing money at her, and all kinds of Democrats are starting to get ticked off at it. Charlie Rangel's the latest. You got some people on MSNBC. I mean, who would know? You know, just ignore it, but, man, they're all ramped up about this, calling attention to it....

SdDO6oL.jpg

And yet we wonder why so many people are in debt. Did it occur to any of the people throwing the money they could have used the money from a monopoly game and made the same point.

Last edited:
And yet we wonder why so many people are in debt. Did it occur to any of the people throwing the money they could have used the money from a monopoly game and made the same point.
Liberals aren't that smart. I surprised the motorcade didn't have them arrested for assault....

I'd say it's fitting for her. She's sold herself and us out to accumulate a whopping 120 MILLION DOLLARS between the both of them. But she'll tell you she got all that from speaking engagements and book sales. a lowly "Senator and retried hound dog President" making that kind of monies from giving speeches. but they accuse the Republicans of being for the rich.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Clinton · Net worth

$80 million USD (2016)

• Hillary Rodham Clinton

$45 million US…

• snip:
  • What Is Hillary Clinton’s Net Worth?
    The presidential candidate has built likely an eight-figure net worth through book sales and speaking engagements.
all of it here:
What Is Hillary Clinton’s Net Worth? -- The Motley Fool

Should have thrown quarters.

(or, as they called them in the old days, 2 bit pieces)

I wonder who they took that money from to throw at her?
couldn't be drumph could it ,,,,he's a real sleezebag ,,,,,,sorta like viggy
EddieWussy, the Pussy has made another unintelligent post.... don't remember him ever making an intelligent one!
lmao viggy you're a funny guy

The TRUTH is often funny to LOW 2 digit IQ'd FAGERALS!
42000 messages? you live here? better not mess with the king wuss.....

I wonder who they took that money from to throw at her?
EddieWussy, the Pussy has made another unintelligent post.... don't remember him ever making an intelligent one!

King, I'm not even in the court...learn who LIVES HERE!

Notable Members | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

saw your name there,,,,,,,thanks ,,,hope I live long enough to accumulate all those posts

saw your name there,,,,,,,thanks ,,,hope I live long enough to accumulate all those posts

I am #3 on the POSITIVE RATINGS LIST :)

yes,that's what I saw......can't understand why,,must be lots of republicans here....to me you come off as nasty and ill informed,,,,, sorta like sassy here

yes,that's what I saw......can't understand why,,must be lots of republicans here....to me you come off as nasty and ill informed,,,,, sorta like sassy here

If I was like you, dumber than a dead frog, I wouldn't be posting....that is a subtle hint!

I'd say it's fitting for her. She's sold herself and us out to accumulate a whopping 120 MILLION DOLLARS between the both of them. But she'll tell you she got all that from speaking engagements and book sales. a lowly "Senator and retried hound dog President" making that kind of monies from giving speeches. but they accuse the Republicans of being for the rich.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Clinton · Net worth

$80 million USD (2016)

• Hillary Rodham Clinton

$45 million US…

• snip:
  • What Is Hillary Clinton’s Net Worth?
    The presidential candidate has built likely an eight-figure net worth through book sales and speaking engagements.
all of it here:
What Is Hillary Clinton’s Net Worth? -- The Motley Fool

if we are talking $$$$$$$ it is very hard to put an exact number on it......, BUT!! if we are talking about her personality, disposition, temperament, character etc., she is not worth a wooden nickel
images
:up:

Forum List

Back