Bernie, the Best bet for Democrats

hes a male, hes a cracka, looks like a retired slave owner,,,,,dont see blacks getting all excited to vote for him this year.
as old as he is, its not impossible to make black democrats believe that he was a slave owner.
I mean, if one of their best thinks an island can tip over from too much weight on one side,, no telling what they will believe as truth
well best case scenario,...we have a President Cruz, and Bernie can run the White House Deli&Donut Shop/Cafe
Jewish people do make the best deli sandwiches.

hes a male, hes a cracka, looks like a retired slave owner,,,,,dont see blacks getting all excited to vote for him this year.
as old as he is, its not impossible to make black democrats believe that he was a slave owner.
I mean, if one of their best thinks an island can tip over from too much weight on one side,, no telling what they will believe as truth
well best case scenario,...we have a President Cruz, and Bernie can run the White House Deli&Donut Shop/Cafe
i just cant wait to see Bernie say "No Nova Bagel For You!!!!!" Come back One Year !!!!!

It would be hilarious to watch Bernie wipe the floor with literally any of the potential republican nominees in a debate. The only one I can see putting up a half way decent fight would be Rand but we know he has no shot at the nomination.

i just cant wait to see Bernie say "No Nova Bagel For You!!!!!" Come back One Year !!!!!
he will have to do something with that hair first, don't want it falling into the food

I suspect she'll soon have "health issues" and drop out
Nah...There are too many influential people with a lot of money invested in her campaign. They will not allow her to drop out. Besides, she believes she is OWED the presidency
i wonder what kind of battery is keeping bernie alive.
Pictures of him back in the day showed a power cord running from his ass to the outlet. not sure that was a battery for the heart though. I think its something he got from Hillary.

Nah...There are too many influential people with a lot of money invested in her campaign. They will not allow her to drop out. Besides, she believes she is OWED the presidency
Pictures of him back in the day showed a power cord running from his ass to the outlet. not sure that was a battery for the hear though. I think its something he got from Hillary.
i just cant see Bernie at a debate with Cruz, he will be talking with his hands, and all of a sudden he freeezes like a human popscicle, then some of his staff come to the rescue and jolt him back to life.

this has to be the first presidential election where all of the leading democrat candidates are border line dimentia and need to be plugged into a wall just to speak to a crowd.

Pictures of him back in the day showed a power cord running from his ass to the outlet. not sure that was a battery for the hear though. I think its something he got from Hillary.
i just cant see Bernie at a debate with Cruz, he will be talking with his hands, and all of a sudden he freeezes like a human popscicle, then some of his staff come to the rescue and jolt him back to life.
You know, at first reading I laughed, but then I thought, what if he does have one of those remote control shock collars that his staffers use to jolt him to life without people noticing?
It would at least explain his hair.

You know, at first reading I laughed, but then I thought, what if he does have one of those remote control shock collars that his staffers use to jolt him to life without people noticing?
its probably the same remote control he uses for his garage or inflatable doll.

at his age the first thing he would have to inflate is his dick.
Same with hillary

at his age the first thing he would have to inflate is his dick.
Same with hillary
i wonder if Bernie bought Bills "Penis Remote Control"

Yup, it's come to that...:itsok:

1) Bill and Hillary look pathetically worn out, it's ruining what little legacy Bill had left.

2) Just toooo much baggage and face it, Hillary's not the least bit entertaining

3) Bernie represents the views of most Democrats I know..
Trump's Hillary's only hope, but ironically Biden runs stronger with the Big Quack's best demographic groups, and Hillary runs best with establishment gopers.

It would be hilarious to watch Bernie wipe the floor with literally any of the potential republican nominees in a debate. The only one I can see putting up a half way decent fight would be Rand but we know he has no shot at the nomination.

2016 embrace your Inner Mao. Vote Bernie

Bernie is popular with college kids wanting free everything. He isn't so popular among those that pay the bills.

Forum List

Back