Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

MILLIONS of poor people find products from Walmart that they need and that make their everyday lives easier;

but you douchebag elitists on the Left want them to suffer so you can cry crocodile tears on behalf of the poor

idiots and hypocrites

The right clams to want small government, then turn a blind eye to the rich that are creating more and more government dependence.
Yep. Conservatives are strange, they never want to raise wages, and they also want to get rid of a safety net.

Dumbshit Americans loves they some Walmart. Line up in droves to get them some more cheap shitty Chinese products. The fat greedy American isn't just a stereotype. It's fact.

MILLIONS of poor people find products from Walmart that they need and that make their everyday lives easier;

but you douchebag elitists on the Left want them to suffer so you can cry crocodile tears on behalf of the poor

idiots and hypocrites

The right clams to want small government, then turn a blind eye to the rich that are creating more and more government dependence.
Yep. Conservatives are strange, they never want to raise wages, and they also want to get rid of a safety net.

sure loon; just avoid the real issue; you want to make poor people pay more for things they need and want

Dumbshit Americans loves they some Walmart. Line up in droves to get them some more cheap shitty Chinese products. The fat greedy American isn't just a stereotype. It's fact.

what about the stereotype of the ignorant left-wing loser using stupid stereotypes to make fun of his fellow Americans?

the local Walmart near me is full of brown and Black skinned people. go run in there, idiot, and tell them they are all fat and greedy dumbshits, you mindless moron. i dare you.

idiots and hypocrites

sure loon; just avoid the real issue; you want to make poor people pay more for things they need and want
Encouraging small businesses and wanting workers not to rely on the government p? Sue me.

idiots and hypocrites

Angry greedy white dudes run the Republican Party. The cost of everything in America goes up. But wages don't. And that's exactly the way angry greedy white guy likes it.

the local Walmart near me is full of brown and Black skinned people. go run in there, idiot, and tell them they are all fat and greedy dumbshits, you mindless moron. i dare you.
What the fuck? Who hell started saying that shit other then yourself? We're discussing the Walton family, wealth inequality, the underpaid Walmart workers who rely on the government to survive.

What the fuck? Who hell started saying that shit other then yourself? We're discussing the Walton family, wealth inequality, the underpaid Walmart workers who rely on the government to survive.

the one that said that is on this thread right now you idiot

not my fault you cant read

idiots and hypocrites

Angry greedy white dudes run the Republican Party. The cost of everything in America goes up. But wages don't. And that's exactly the way angry greedy white guy likes it.
Pretty much. I wrote a long rant about republicans, I might post it from another thread if I can find it.

yes loon; i'm just telling the other side of that story

the one that said that is on this thread right now you idiot

not my fault you cant read
No, you must be brain dead, I never mentioned Walmart employees and customers are greedy and fat, you did though.

Take the money from the Waltons, give it to the bottom 40%.

Next year we'll have no Waltons and the bottom 40% will still be poor

your presidential candidate beating hillary is an angry white dude leftard

LOSER!

Haven't stepped foot in a Walmart in years. Best decision i've ever made. Many other better places to shop. Walmart is the worst possible shopping experience one can have. The awful stench, loud kooks screeching away, ripped up opened packages all over the floors, long lines, angry miserable employees, and so on...

THE POOR HAD MORE AND THE RICHEST HAD LESS when "angry greedy white dudes" ran things
libs are losers who lie TO THEMSELVES

Forum List

Back