Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

MILLIONS of poor people find products from Walmart that they need and that make their everyday lives easier;

but you douchebag elitists on the Left want them to suffer so you can cry crocodile tears on behalf of the poor

idiots and hypocrites
LOL. Walmart relies on cheap labor and their employees rely on the government, it's a sad reflection on America when Walmart destroys small businesses and you fools worship them.

RWs are against mom and pop businesses.

Take the money from the Waltons, give it to the bottom 40%.

Next year we'll have no Waltons and the bottom 40% will still be poor

How about the Waltons start paying enough that employees aren't on welfare? That would lower government dependence. Heck once they aren't on welfare they might want lower taxes and small government.

MILLIONS of poor people find products from Walmart that they need and that make their everyday lives easier;

but you douchebag elitists on the Left want them to suffer so you can cry crocodile tears on behalf of the poor

idiots and hypocrites

The right clams to want small government, then turn a blind eye to the rich that are creating more and more government dependence.
Yep. Conservatives are strange, they never want to raise wages, and they also want to get rid of a safety net.

Angry greedy white dudes run the Republican Party. The cost of everything in America goes up. But wages don't. And that's exactly the way angry greedy white guy likes it.
Pretty much. I wrote a long rant about republicans, I might post it from another thread if I can find it.

Angry greedy white guy worships the Corporate Fatcats. They're brainwashed lost souls. We should be ashamed of how we treat our fellow Americans. The cost of everything in America continues to rise, yet wages aren't. We do have a problem. But don't count on angry greedy white Republican guy to acknowledge that. It ain't gonna happen.

most of the left-wing idiots here spend their day wallowing in hypocrisy, projection and denial

most of the left-wing idiots here spend their day wallowing in hypocrisy, projection and denial
Us left wingers want Walmart to pay employees a decent wage so they don't have to rely on the government, us left wingers support tax cuts for small businesses..

idiots and hypocrites

The right clams to want small government, then turn a blind eye to the rich that are creating more and more government dependence.
Yep. Conservatives are strange, they never want to raise wages, and they also want to get rid of a safety net.

Angry greedy white dudes run the Republican Party. The cost of everything in America goes up. But wages don't. And that's exactly the way angry greedy white guy likes it.
Pretty much. I wrote a long rant about republicans, I might post it from another thread if I can find it.

Angry greedy white guy worships the Corporate Fatcats. They're brainwashed lost souls. We should be ashamed of how we treat our fellow Americans. The cost of everything in America continues to rise, yet wages aren't. We do have a problem. But don't count on angry greedy white Republican guy to acknowledge that. It ain't gonna happen.

once more you sad angry loser; under Progressives the poorest got poorer and the richest got richer

what part dont you get??

Us left wingers want Walmart to pay employees a decent wage so they don't have to rely on the government, us left wingers support tax cuts for small businesses..

Walmart subsidizes the government you idiot LEFT-WINGERS; not the other way around

if and when they get laid off and walmart gets more automated the government will have to meet ALL THEIR NEEDS

once more you sad angry loser; under Progressives the poorest got poorer and the richest got richer

what part dont you get??
Do you loons ever realize that this has been happening for decades, starting in the late 70's? Obama has tried to raise taxes, bring our jobs home with incentives, help small businesses.. Funny how pubbies block these things. But sure, blame Obama.

what part dont you get??
Do you loons ever realize that this has been happening for decades, starting in the late 70's? Obama has tried to raise taxes, bring our jobs home with incentives, help small businesses.. Funny how pubbies block these things. But sure, blame Obama.

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

it happened AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA

stop embarrassing yourself

Walmart subsidizes the government you idiot LEFT-WINGERS; not the other way around

if and when they get laid off and walmart gets more automated the government will have to meet ALL THEIR NEEDS
How does Walmart subsidize the government? You're simply making an incoherent rant at this point.

That is some special stupid. So the Waltons make billions each year subsidizing the government? I guess the government should just take over Walmart then and cut the Waltons out?

How does Walmart subsidize the government? You're simply making an incoherent rant at this point.

i explained it already dummy

try reading it again..............................

what part dont you get??

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

It's happened at a faster pace just like it has every other year regardless of the president, you can't blame Obama when he was blocked from passing his plans to alleviate the problem. Remember the bush tax cuts though and republicans passing the estate tax cuts for a tiny tiny tiny few.

That is some special stupid. So the Waltons make billions each year subsidizing the government? I guess the government should just take over Walmart then and cut the Waltons out?

isnt that what you losers want anyway????
huh comrade?

i explained it already dummy

try reading it again..............................
You made a pointless and incoherent rant about automation, which is coming either way, and your argument essentially is they will be laid off if they want a higher ways.. Hey, dipshit, automation is coming and it will affect more then just MW workers..

what part dont you get??

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

It's happened at a faster pace just like it has every other year regardless of the president, you can't blame Obama when he was blocked from passing his plans to alleviate the problem. Remember the bush tax cuts though and republicans passing the estate tax cuts for a tiny tiny tiny few.

i have provided the link

THERE ARE MANY MORE

typing furious replies wont save you clowns from FACTS

the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer under obama AT A FASTER PACE THEN WAS HAPPENING UNDER BUSH

isnt that what you losers want anyway????
huh comrade?

No I want the Waltons to pay enough so workers aren't on welfare. Since they make billions not working they clearly aren't trying to hard to take care of the people doing the work.

Forum List

Back