Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

Angry greedy white guy worships the Corporate Fatcats. They're brainwashed lost souls. We should be ashamed of how we treat our fellow Americans. The cost of everything in America continues to rise, yet wages aren't. We do have a problem. But don't count on angry greedy white Republican guy to acknowledge that. It ain't gonna happen.

once more you sad angry loser; under Progressives the poorest got poorer and the richest got richer

what part dont you get??
Do you loons ever realize that this has been happening for decades, starting in the late 70's? Obama has tried to raise taxes, bring our jobs home with incentives, help small businesses.. Funny how pubbies block these things. But sure, blame Obama.

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

it happened AT A FASTER PACE UNDER OBAMA

stop embarrassing yourself
It's happened at a faster pace just like it has every other year regardless of the president, you can't blame Obama when he was blocked from passing his plans to alleviate the problem. Remember the bush tax cuts though and republicans passing the estate tax cuts for a tiny tiny tiny few.

i have provided the link

THERE ARE MANY MORE

typing furious replies wont save you clowns from FACTS

the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer under obama AT A FASTER PACE THEN WAS HAPPENING UNDER BUSH
And the same thing happened under bush when compared to Clinton, it's been a trend that's been occurring for decades, Obama tried many times to raise taxes, and alleviate the problem, pubbies will not let him. I'm sure you'll also ignore the bush tax cuts for the rich and the 2008 crisis which Obama inherited that left the rich well off.

The right clams to want small government, then turn a blind eye to the rich that are creating more and more government dependence.
Yep. Conservatives are strange, they never want to raise wages, and they also want to get rid of a safety net.

Angry greedy white dudes run the Republican Party. The cost of everything in America goes up. But wages don't. And that's exactly the way angry greedy white guy likes it.
Pretty much. I wrote a long rant about republicans, I might post it from another thread if I can find it.

Angry greedy white guy worships the Corporate Fatcats. They're brainwashed lost souls. We should be ashamed of how we treat our fellow Americans. The cost of everything in America continues to rise, yet wages aren't. We do have a problem. But don't count on angry greedy white Republican guy to acknowledge that. It ain't gonna happen.

once more you sad angry loser; under Progressives the poorest got poorer and the richest got richer

what part dont you get??

Sorry, but i know angry greedy white Republican dude. And he don't give a shite about average struggling American Workers. He's too busy licking Corporate Fatcat boots. The bottom line is, the cost of everything in America is going up. But wages aren't. We do have a serious problem.

most of the left-wing idiots here spend their day wallowing in hypocrisy, projection and denial
Us left wingers want Walmart to pay employees a decent wage so they don't have to rely on the government, us left wingers support tax cuts for small businesses..

Walmart subsidizes the government you idiot LEFT-WINGERS; not the other way around

if and when they get laid off and walmart gets more automated the government will have to meet ALL THEIR NEEDS

That is some special stupid. So the Waltons make billions each year subsidizing the government? I guess the government should just take over Walmart then and cut the Waltons out?

isnt that what you losers want anyway????
huh comrade?

No I want the Waltons to pay enough so workers aren't on welfare. Since they make billions not working they clearly aren't trying to hard to take care of the people doing the work.

The Waltons care about the Waltons. Period, end of story.

you are a gaggle o far-left-wing losers; lying to yourselves and losing the debate on the merits AND the facts

i pity you three

Us left wingers want Walmart to pay employees a decent wage so they don't have to rely on the government, us left wingers support tax cuts for small businesses..

Walmart subsidizes the government you idiot LEFT-WINGERS; not the other way around

if and when they get laid off and walmart gets more automated the government will have to meet ALL THEIR NEEDS

That is some special stupid. So the Waltons make billions each year subsidizing the government? I guess the government should just take over Walmart then and cut the Waltons out?

huh comrade?

No I want the Waltons to pay enough so workers aren't on welfare. Since they make billions not working they clearly aren't trying to hard to take care of the people doing the work.

didnt hillary care about people when she sat on their board leftard??

what part dont you get??
Do you loons ever realize that this has been happening for decades, starting in the late 70's? Obama has tried to raise taxes, bring our jobs home with incentives, help small businesses.. Funny how pubbies block these things. But sure, blame Obama.

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

It's happened at a faster pace just like it has every other year regardless of the president, you can't blame Obama when he was blocked from passing his plans to alleviate the problem. Remember the bush tax cuts though and republicans passing the estate tax cuts for a tiny tiny tiny few.

i have provided the link

THERE ARE MANY MORE

the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer under obama AT A FASTER PACE THEN WAS HAPPENING UNDER BUSH
And the same thing happened under bush when compared to Clinton, it's been a trend that's been occurring for decades, Obama tried many times to raise taxes, and alleviate the problem, pubbies will not let him. I'm sure you'll also ignore the bush tax cuts for the rich and the 2008 crisis which Obama inherited that left the rich well off.

Seems to have started with the decline of unions. Who started that war on unions?

huh comrade?

didnt hillary care about people when she sat on their board leftard??

Fuck Hillary and Walmart.

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

i have provided the link

THERE ARE MANY MORE

Seems to have started with the decline of unions. Who started that war on unions?
Not the liberals.

what part dont you get??

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

i have provided the link

THERE ARE MANY MORE

you never cease to stop making a fool of yourself

obama EXTENDED those tas cuts before allowing his extension to expire; and when he did he still had Democrat majorities in BOTH CHAMBERS

stop lying to yourself and re-writiing history

you are a gaggle o far-left-wing losers; lying to yourselves and losing the debate on the merits AND the facts

i pity you three

In reality we are all losing as inequality grows. More government and slow economy come with it. The Dems at least recognize the problem.

i pity you three

In reality we are all losing as inequality grows. More government and slow economy come with it. The Dems at least recognize the problem.

great idiot; now if you guys would only recognize your reponsibility for it

• $1.88 Trillion
  • Report: Cost of Federal Regulation Reached $1.88 Trillion in 2014. U.S. debt exceeds the size of China's economy.
    May 12, 2015 6:00 am.
    The cost of federal regulation neared $2 trillion in 2014, according to a new report by the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI).May 12, 2015

So these folks build a business....
Hire people.....
People shop there and don't seem to have a problem with it.
No one is putting a gun to their heads....

Walmart is a huge success story.....

And Libs have a problem with it.

Why?

Wal-Mart is using tax dollars to provide its workers with health care because it won't.

four of the Walton kids are in the top 10 richest people in the world.

Wal-Mart forces wages down by forcing manufacturers to low-ball the cost of goods, causing us to compete with mexico for jobs.

nothing wrong with profit. but the second largest employer in the country needs to make sure we don't become a third world nation.

even rightwingnut loons voting against their own interest should understand that.

and because you are so predictble; you're going to come back with "but what about clean air and water.....??"
surely there is some unecessary costs to the common folk in that almost 2 TRILLION

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT

i have provided the link

THERE ARE MANY MORE

That's a good point. Americans are doing the same jobs today that paid much more 30yrs ago. This is especially true of car manufacturing plants. But somehow angry greedy white Republican dude calls that progress.

They went all in on the Corporate propaganda on Unions. Fact is, Unions are responsible for just about all Workers' Rights Americans have today. Their decline has coincided with an overall decline in how we treat American Workers.

So these folks build a business....
Hire people.....
People shop there and don't seem to have a problem with it.
No one is putting a gun to their heads....

Walmart is a huge success story.....

And Libs have a problem with it.

Why?

Wal-Mart is using tax dollars to provide its workers with health care because it won't.

four of the Walton kids are in the top 10 richest people in the world.

Wal-Mart forces wages down by forcing manufacturers to low-ball the cost of goods, causing us to compete with mexico for jobs.

nothing wrong with profit. but the second largest employer in the country needs to make sure we don't become a third world nation.

even rightwingnut loons voting against their own interest should understand that.

another loser who projects her ignorance

once more for this idiot
the richest got richer and the poorest got poorer under obama
that is voting against your own interests

• $1.88 Trillion
  • Report: Cost of Federal Regulation Reached $1.88 Trillion in 2014. U.S. debt exceeds the size of China's economy.
    May 12, 2015 6:00 am.
    The cost of federal regulation neared $2 trillion in 2014, according to a new report by the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI).May 12, 2015

lmao... a rightwingnut pretend libertarian think tank.

ah yes, the lovely randian idiots.

Forum List

Back