Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

Really? So having employers pay enough that employees aren't on welfare is big government? Decreasing welfare is big gov? People being able to support themselves and cut out gov aid is big gov? It's not comrade. That is how gov shrinks.

Washington DC dictating the national price of labor is "big gov't."

Most of America's largest employers have raised their starting wage well beyond the legal minimum without "big gov't" intervention and 21 states have mandated higher than the national minimum.

The people who do earn min wage are mostly very young (18-24) or very old ... basically without marketable skills.

This whole min wage issue is merely a ruse to increase the wages of those already making well above it ... union workers with a "min wage plus" contract.

The fact that the low skilled workers will lose their jobs (thus requiring "big gov't" support) seems to concern no one on the left (but you will be whining when those jobs are gone).

But having lots of people working full time jobs and still on welfare increases government dependence and hence the size of government. We need lots of jobs that provide enough for the employee that they are not on welfare. We need them to realize they don't need government. Sadly right now with too many poor paying jobs many people feel rightfully so that they need government.

While I would rather see something else done, min wage is one of the least bad options. Right now we collect taxes and let the gov dish out welfare. A higher min wage is much better where the money goes direct from employer to employee and the gov is cut out.

I think decreasing immigration would help also, but I don't think that is going to happen. Dems obviously don't want it, and I don't believe repubs want it either. Repubs talk about it but their corporate gods want the cheap labor.

Without some incentive all the jobs shipped away aren't going to come back and I don't hear either party with real incentive to do that. Repubs talk about things but most of those have no strings attached and we have seen they just funnel the money to the richest.

People working and earning a portion of their income is bigger government than them not working and living entirely on government checks. I can't get my head wrapped around that, bro

So you think big gov or bigger gov are the only option. You are not for small government comrade. We achieve that by employers providing for employees without help from the gov. You oppose that and hence are pro big gov.

Bottom line is, if you wanna be treated like slave workers in places like Asia, South America, Africa, and so on, just continue supporting the angry greedy white Republican dudes. Because that is their goal. It is what it is.

Really? So having employers pay enough that employees aren't on welfare is big government? Decreasing welfare is big gov? People being able to support themselves and cut out gov aid is big gov? It's not comrade. That is how gov shrinks.

Most of America's largest employers have raised their starting wage well beyond the legal minimum without "big gov't" intervention and 21 states have mandated higher than the national minimum.

The people who do earn min wage are mostly very young (18-24) or very old ... basically without marketable skills.

This whole min wage issue is merely a ruse to increase the wages of those already making well above it ... union workers with a "min wage plus" contract.

The fact that the low skilled workers will lose their jobs (thus requiring "big gov't" support) seems to concern no one on the left (but you will be whining when those jobs are gone).

But having lots of people working full time jobs and still on welfare increases government dependence and hence the size of government. We need lots of jobs that provide enough for the employee that they are not on welfare. We need them to realize they don't need government. Sadly right now with too many poor paying jobs many people feel rightfully so that they need government.

While I would rather see something else done, min wage is one of the least bad options. Right now we collect taxes and let the gov dish out welfare. A higher min wage is much better where the money goes direct from employer to employee and the gov is cut out.

I think decreasing immigration would help also, but I don't think that is going to happen. Dems obviously don't want it, and I don't believe repubs want it either. Repubs talk about it but their corporate gods want the cheap labor.

Without some incentive all the jobs shipped away aren't going to come back and I don't hear either party with real incentive to do that. Repubs talk about things but most of those have no strings attached and we have seen they just funnel the money to the richest.

People working and earning a portion of their income is bigger government than them not working and living entirely on government checks. I can't get my head wrapped around that, bro

So you think big gov or bigger gov are the only option. You are not for small government comrade. We achieve that by employers providing for employees without help from the gov. You oppose that and hence are pro big gov.

So you're for small government and I'm for big government. Ha ha?

Up is down, black is white, and you are a rocket scientist...

The Waltons own your Government too. It's called Corporatism. They always have their hands out for a Government Freebie. And guess what? They get em. Good ole Corporate Welfare. The only welfare angry greedy white Republican dude supports.

Nah, we're gonna be all up in your business. Y'all greedy white Republican dudes will be held in check. You're no longer gonna have your slaves. Don't like that? Leave the country. Go somewhere else and have your slaves. Time to start taking care of our workers again.

Yes, we know. Leftists live to be up other people's asses, trying to run their lives. And conservatives live to tell you to get your own fucking lives, your opinions are not wanted, needed, or respected.

Thank you for being honest about your nosiness.

The common theme among all loony leftist posts is the unabashed belief in their right to confiscate and spend other peeps wealth and their unshakeable belief that they somehow have that right.

And y'all angry greedy white Republicans want your slaves. But oh well, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry bout that.
Yeah, can't wait. Sanders is going to be elected jesus and close WalMart because they're one of the world's top entry level employers. No more entry level work. No more raises with your promotion.

15 dolla-zanawa fa everyone, fa evah!

The richest nation on earth can surely afford to pay its Citizens $15 an hr. Don't you think so? Canada for instance, currently has an $11-12 Minimum Wage. And it hasn't collapsed.
Most government jobs are at or above this rate already. Our government workers probably earn more than Canada's.

As for doubling the minimum wage? No. We can't afford to merely 'not collapse' down here. This is like Batman picking out pink leggings because Robin rolls around in neon leotards at night.

Yes, we know. Leftists live to be up other people's asses, trying to run their lives. And conservatives live to tell you to get your own fucking lives, your opinions are not wanted, needed, or respected.

Thank you for being honest about your nosiness.

The common theme among all loony leftist posts is the unabashed belief in their right to confiscate and spend other peeps wealth and their unshakeable belief that they somehow have that right.

And y'all angry greedy white Republicans want your slaves. But oh well, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry bout that.
Yeah, can't wait. Sanders is going to be elected jesus and close WalMart because they're one of the world's top entry level employers. No more entry level work. No more raises with your promotion.

The richest nation on earth can surely afford to pay its Citizens $15 an hr. Don't you think so? Canada for instance, currently has an $11-12 Minimum Wage. And it hasn't collapsed.
Most government jobs are at or above this rate already. Our government workers probably earn more than Canada's.

As for doubling the minimum wage? No. We can't afford to merely 'not collapse' down here. This is like Batman picking out pink leggings because Robin rolls around in neon leotards at night.

Canada's doin just fine. It has very low Unemployment and a Balanced Budget. In most respects, it's doing better than the U.S. So i think the richest nation on earth can take care of its workers too. $15 an hr. won't cause a collapse. Yes, there will be a whole lot of bitchin from the Corporate Fatcats, but they'll get over it.

You are supporting more gov dependence. That will never equal small gov.

So when government gives people welfare that I oppose, that is me "supporting more gov dependence." were you ever diagnosed as being a retard?

Canada's doin just fine. It has very low Unemployment and a Balanced Budget. In most respects, it's doing better than the U.S. So i think the richest nation on earth can take care of its workers too. $15 an hr. won't cause a collapse. Yes, there will be a whole lot of bitchin from the Corporate Fatcats, but they'll get over it.

Their middle class passed us as the richest in the world.

So when government gives people welfare that I oppose, that is me "supporting more gov dependence." were you ever diagnosed as being a retard?

Yes because that what you have been doing on this thread comrade. You keep stating it is the only option and we should be thankful the Waltons are making billions creating gov dependence.

• Again, economics is not about not causing collapses.
  • You support the other side of the greed equation where we could address destitution and racist labor force participation outcomes (real country shit that we have and side-show canada does not), or just remove entry level employment completely. Flatten the payscale for a massive share of the hourly labor base. There's welfare or prison for the browns and Canada for white minority.
  • This settles the competitiveness of labor unions. Finally, the less expensive stores with non-union workers can't save any money or pass on saving due to hiring local entry level workers. Nice way to field a corporate multinational union takeover of everyone's job. They'll come from the local in some suburb.
  • Naturalize to Canada if you like their game. Have you ever considered moving to another country permanently?

We would have to have a holocaust to make the US like Canada. Seriously y'all should look into expatriating with this. Sad.

• Again, economics is not about not causing collapses.
  • You support the other side of the greed equation where we could address destitution and racist labor force participation outcomes (real country shit that we have and side-show canada does not), or just remove entry level employment completely. Flatten the payscale for a massive share of the hourly labor base. There's welfare or prison for the browns and Canada for white minority.
  • This settles the competitiveness of labor unions. Finally, the less expensive stores with non-union workers can't save any money or pass on saving due to hiring local entry level workers. Nice way to field a corporate multinational union takeover of everyone's job. They'll come from the local in some suburb.
  • Naturalize to Canada if you like their game. Have you ever considered moving to another country permanently?

We just had a major collapse while you guys were enjoying paying American Workers shite wages. So, collapses can happen for various reasons. But maybe it is time to follow Canada's lead? It lowered its Corporate Tax Rate, and is now experiencing low Unemployment. And it balanced its budget. It did all that while paying its workers an $11-12 Minimum Wage. No collapse. In fact, the exact opposite.

We would have to have a holocaust to make the US like Canada. Seriously y'all should look into expatriating with this. Sad.

Nah, sounds like you're just angry & frightened over the possibility of having to pay American Workers a decent wage. Canada's doing it, and it's doing fine. It is what it is.

Nah, sounds like you're just angry & frightened over the possibility of having to pay American Workers a decent wage. Canada's doing it, and it's doing fine. It is what it is.
Where is there one rough neighborhood in Canada? Our felons would double the population up there. $15 for them too? or just let that rot while you guys mop up spills for the same wage skilled construction tradesmen take down. No matter, at $15 US, close to twice $11 Canadaian eh, they'll make the same as laborers on the same jobsite.

Sounds like union bullshit. Not everyone wants to be part of bs like that.

Where is there one rough neighborhood in Canada? Our felons would double the population up there. $15 for them too? or just let that rot while you guys mop up spills for the same wage skilled construction tradesmen take down. No matter, at $15 US, close to twice $11 Canadaian eh, they'll make the same as laborers on the same jobsite.

Sounds like union bullshit. Not everyone wants to be part of bs like that.

Yeah, it's the Felons' fault y'all angry greedy white Republican dudes wanna pay workers shite wages. Sure it is. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
bernie will never be the nominee and republicans will have had nothing to do with that

Never said he was, but this thread is indicative of your fear, as well as your misunderstanding of a simple sound bite. As a consequence, it's becoming a sound bite that's motivating all of the candidates on both sides.

The sound bite heard 'round the world.

Keep bumping the thread. I'll make more popcorn.

That's the thing. The lowest-level jobs at WalMart ARE minimum-wage jobs, but WalMart generally DOESN'T pay minimum wage. They are usually the employer unskilled workers move up to after having spent some time getting actual minimum wage.

And you've got the stats to prove it.

Obviously.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pay/Walmart-Hourly-Pay-E715.htm

WalMart Pays High Wages, Not Low Wages

Yeah sure, we'll all just trust you angry greedy white Republican dudes to do the right thing. Sure we will.

You're gonna be monitored. You can't have your slaves. Deal with it.

you poor racist idiot left-winger. under the Black Progressive the very richest got richer and the very poorest got poorer; but hey ACTUAL facts dont seem to matter to moronic left-wing losers wollowing in denial. too bad you're too busy soiling your panties over white people that havent done anything to you. the things you sissified Progs are terrified of i swear!!
ANYWAY moron you trusted the Progressive Black man and you got what? screwed over and over; like you're on the down low or something. that's cool it's ok these days!

If we leave it all up to you angry greedy white Republican dudes, American Workers will be treated like slave workers in Asia, South America etc etc...

You guys have to be kept in check. You just can't be trusted to do what's right.

If that's the case wouldn't that be the case in South Carolina?

My operators starting wage is $13 bucks an hour

And here is my last pay roll stub , minus taxes, insurance, 401k etc...

Attachments

• 1446917007097.jpg
    1446917007097.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 59

Yes because that what you have been doing on this thread comrade. You keep stating it is the only option and we should be thankful the Waltons are making billions creating gov dependence.
Strawman, retard

You're irritated that your taxes go to their workers? Then why do you keep voting for more and more taxes to be redistributed to people?

You blame everyone except yourself and your leftist butt-buddies.

Oh, and who am I voting for then? We have only two options and neither are fiscally responsible.

You flatter yourself that I give a furry rat's ass which of your crap-ass candidates you vote for.

The operative point is that you invariably support social spending and increases in the welfare state. The only time you complain about them is to attack designated targets like WalMart, and even then, your solution is NEVER to decrease welfare spending. It's to take more control over other people's lives and punish them for not knuckling under to your program.

No, I support good wages for people so they can get off welfare. You support corporate welfare which increases government dependence.

No, you support wages set by the government irrespective of the value of the labor performed, and you project what you WISH I believed onto me because it's easier for you to argue against your own delusional straw men than it is to argue against my actual words.

Go ahead, link to any post I've ever put up supporting "corporate welfare". Or develop some integrity and admit that you're attributing a position to me that I've never espoused. I dare you.

You are here now supporting walmarts corporate welfare.

REPEATING the mindless and dishonest line "Walmart's corporate welfare" doesn't serve to make your asshole claim any less of an asshole claim, you asshole.

Forum List

Back