Bernie was right when he told Liz a woman can’t win.

And Bloomy told a woman to kill her baby. Warren brought up that abortion is murder.

We learned a lot from the Dimm debates!

its time for Pocahontas to get down and dirty. it time for her to end Bernie's chances by endorsing Sleepy Creepy Joe!

its time for Pocahontas to get down and dirty. it time for her to end Bernie's chances by endorsing Sleepy Creepy Joe!

She has no other choice but to support Biden. Bernie badmouthed her and like they say, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Marathon is correct it is not a woman can not beat Trump but it is someone like Warren who could not beat Trump.

The baggage she has and the fact she is a lying hypocrite that never had a orginal thought tell me she would lose all fifty-seven states of Obama...

Last edited:
She went off the rails when she announced publicly that her first nominee for Secretary of Education would have to be approved by a "nine year old trans girl."

Off the rails. She would not have said anything so bizarre if she felt she had any chance of winning the nomination.

It’s not misogynistic. It’s a fact.

Oh I think a woman could win. I just don't think any of those women could win. None of the women that are in the DNC today, could win. There isn't one of them that really appeared to have even the smallest of chances.

Remember Bernie is 1,000 years old. So it's possible that he was simply saying he didn't see any of the current option in women, as having a shot against Trump.

And again... it could be... Bernie is a 1,000 years old, and no woman could ever win in the US, based his 100 years ago view of the US.

If he simply saying the current options in women, can't possibly win against Trump, I agree. If he meant no women could ever be president in the US... then I would disagree.

Of course the are now 112 genders, according to liberals, nobody can win with that bullshit. Cisgender. I conform to more Newtonian physics and the basic fact male+female =procreation model. This sexual genders stuff isn't like particle physics, glueons or leptons or Hiiggs bosons. We are all binary, MALE. FEMALE. It ain't that fucking complicated, Einstein. Put you cat in box and see if he suffocates, Heisenberg. Schrodinger, WHATEVER.

Last edited:

Oh I think a woman could win. I just don't think any of those women could win. None of the women that are in the DNC today, could win. There isn't one of them that really appeared to have even the smallest of chances.

Remember Bernie is 1,000 years old. So it's possible that he was simply saying he didn't see any of the current option in women, as having a shot against Trump.

And again... it could be... Bernie is a 1,000 years old, and no woman could ever win in the US, based his 100 years ago view of the US.

If he simply saying the current options in women, can't possibly win against Trump, I agree. If he meant no women could ever be president in the US... then I would disagree.

I agree A woman can win, but not these women who were up for the Dimm nomination.

She went off the rails when she announced publicly that her first nominee for Secretary of Education would have to be approved by a "nine year old trans girl."

Off the rails. She would not have said anything so bizarre if she felt she had any chance of winning the nomination.

Yeah. That was not just "creepy", it was like "WFT lady?"

Of course the are now 112 genders, according to liberals, nobody can win with that bullshit. Cisgender. I conform to more Newtonian physics and the basic fact male+female =procreation model. This sexual genders stuff isn't like particle physics, glueons or leptons or Hiiggs bosons. We are all binary, MALE. FEMALE. It ain't that fucking complicated, Einstein. Put you cat in box and see if he suffocates, Heisenberg.

I've often wondered, why didn't Obama just declare himself a woman, and become the first woman president, first black president, and first black women president... all at one time? And, since we're on a roll with the "you are whatever you claim to be" kick.... why not also declare himself a quadriplegic? Or Jewish? Or mentally challenged? Or a native American?

Obama should have realized the possibilities with this new freedom from reality, where you can be whatever you want, simply by saying it is so.

Obama could have been the first quadriplegic Jewish mentally challenged black woman president of native American decent!

All you have to do, is claim that was you are in your own mind, and anyone who disagrees must be a bigot.

Of course the are now 112 genders, according to liberals, nobody can win with that bullshit. Cisgender. I conform to more Newtonian physics and the basic fact male+female =procreation model. This sexual genders stuff isn't like particle physics, glueons or leptons or Hiiggs bosons. We are all binary, MALE. FEMALE. It ain't that fucking complicated, Einstein. Put you cat in box and see if he suffocates, Heisenberg.

I've often wondered, why didn't Obama just declare himself a woman, and become the first woman president, first black president, and first black women president... all at one time? And, since we're on a roll with the "you are whatever you claim to be" kick.... why not also declare himself a quadriplegic? Or Jewish? Or mentally challenged? Or a native American?

Obama should have realized the possibilities with this new freedom from reality, where you can be whatever you want, simply by saying it is so.

Obama could have been the first quadriplegic Jewish mentally challenged black woman president of native American decent!

All you have to do, is claim that was you are in your own mind, and anyone who disagrees must be a bigot.
I am, err, used to be a liberal, but if they come up with any more phony rights and groups they fight for the rights of, it wont surprise me at all. democrats will pander to anyone. Nobody ever heard of Sophocles. Sophistry? Its so obvious, the Democrats are they are pandering anything, stupid minorities and the lowest common denominator it begs the question. I hate to say it.

Last edited:

I am, err, used to be a liberal, but if they come up with any more phony rights and groups they fight for the rights of. Nobody ever heard of Sophocles. Its so obvious the Democrats are they are pandering to stupid minorities and the lowest common denominator it begs the question.I hate to say it.

Nothing to be ashamed of. I was too at one time, as well as my wife. Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan were too at one time. It's called "becoming aware."

tenor-S.gif

I am, err, used to be a liberal, but if they come up with any more phony rights and groups they fight for the rights of. Nobody ever heard of Sophocles. Its so obvious the Democrats are they are pandering to stupid minorities and the lowest common denominator it begs the question.I hate to say it.

Nothing to be ashamed of. I was too at one time, as well as my wife. Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan were too at one time. It's called "becoming aware."
Nothing like becoming aware after watching friends and co workers lose jobs, homes and families. Giving illegal aliens sanctuary because....er, its "Humanitarian". Orwellian double think, we pity the poor Mexican families broken up but don't give a shit about harm they created? All the jobs the homes and families they destroyed? Learn to Code? OK, IMMIGRATE LEGALLY and stop pretending it's about racism, then. Ditto.

Forum List

Back