Bernie, You Never Had a Chance

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Bernie...I'm sure you realize now that you never had a chance. You could have won every state and they would have piled on a compensatory amount of super-delegates. It's rigged you see...by the party you've chosen to align yourself with. Quite frankly, the reason you were not destroyed earlier by an audit is that you never got it together enough as an adult to present them with something to audit.

Bernie...I'm sure you realize now that you never had a chance. You could have won every state and they would have piled on a compensatory amount of super-delegates. It's rigged you see...by the party you've chosen to align yourself with. Quite frankly, the reason you were not destroyed earlier by an audit is that you never got it together enough as an adult to present them with something to audit.
who has more of the popular vote? has won more states? has more pledged delegates?

who has more of the popular vote? has won more states? has more pledged delegates?
Sanders has 50K More Votes But 8 Less Delegates than Clinton; How the Game is Rigged: “Superdelegates” -

BS. The rules only change at the convention. I voted for Bernie but he got a pass from Hillary and more importantly the GOP BS Propaganda Machine.

Sanders has 50K More Votes But 8 Less Delegates than Clinton; How the Game is Rigged: “Superdelegates” -
you haven't answered the questions

Your link is only speaking to a single win Sanders had over Clinton. 1 single state, kind of cherry picking there, aren't you?

Clinton won more of the popular vote, more pledged delegates and yes, more super delegates too. She won up and down over Sanders in every regard.

in fact the only reason sanders isn't mathematically eliminated (or near it) is because of super delegates

How many primary's/caucuses were open?
Shutting out independents who would probably go for Sanders is that what the Hillary
people are hanging their hat on....

Hillary's peeps bragging about kicking Bernie's ass yet they made sure
that he got screwed over...

Shutting out independents who would probably go for Sanders is that what the Hillary

lol. really? you might be right that some independent voters might have voted for sanders, maybe even a lot.

but why should the Democratic party allow people too unengaged to register for the party to select its nominee?

She still would have won if every state was an open primary.

The System Isn’t ‘Rigged’ Against Sanders

Clinton’s margin in the national popular vote shrinks to about 8 percentage points (from 12). That’s because opening a primary to independent voters shrinks Clinton’s margin in a state by about 10 percentage points on average, according to the model. Sanders would also project to win Connecticut and Kentucky, which he lost in the real world when they held closed primaries.

Still, this wouldn’t make all that much difference. Just 11 states9 held closed primaries, so the national vote is mostly reflective of a process open to unaffiliated voters. Indeed, Clinton has won 14 primaries10 open to independent voters, while Sanders has won nine.

In fact, if all states held primaries open to independents — instead of closed primaries, or caucuses of any kind — Clinton might have a larger lead in elected delegates than she does now. The model indicates that Clinton would have a lead of 294 elected delegates, compared with the 272 she holds now. That’s not a huge difference, but it means that Clinton has been hurt at least as much by caucuses as Sanders has been hurt by closed primaries.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie got the popular vote in Calif tomorrow.
And less delegates.

And less delegates.

That's because you're not very bright. After this weekend, Clinton only needs 30 out of over 500 delegates, she's got the nomination win or lose in California.

lol. really? you might be right that some independent voters might have voted for sanders, maybe even a lot.

but why should the Democratic party allow people too unengaged to register for the party to select its nominee?

I am registered as an Independent.
While I would never vote for a Democrat I felt at the time I registered that
I did not not want to be thought of by the republican party as being in lockstep
with everything they did...

I don't think being registered as an Independent means we don't care about the country and who's gonna run it.
Doesn't make sense to me why either party would lock out a voter.
The Dems scream about the GOP imposing voter ID's yet they lock certain people (Independents) out of their elections.

I did not not want to be thought of by the republican party as being in lockstep

I don't think being registered as an Independent means we don't care about the country and who's gonna run it.
The Dems scream about the GOP imposing voter ID's yet they lock certain people (Independents) out of their elections.
again, why should a party allow non-members to select their nominee?

if you want a voice in a party'supplies nominee register

again, why should a party allow non-members to select their nominee?

if you want a voice in a party'supplies nominee register
Bernie will get more votes in Calif.
And less delegates.

And less delegates.

That's because you're not very bright. After this weekend, Clinton only needs 30 out of over 500 delegates, she's got the nomination win or lose in California.
Of course she does. Democrat Party has the system rigged for her.
which candidate has more of the popular vote?

here's another question...which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote?

And less delegates.

Of course she does. Democrat Party has the system rigged for her.
which candidate has more of the popular vote?

here's another question...which candidate has a greater percentage of pledged delegates than popular vote?
Because the system is rigged by the Democrat elite.

Forum List

Back