Bernie's people warned Hillary's people

Yes, a corporatist and war monger that said his policies were unrealistic is the BEST CHOICE for the little people. Give me a freaking break.
He ended up supporting the EXACT thing he rallied against for DECADES.
ahemmm, I doubt she would have picked or been able to pick 3 Goldman Sachs-ers in to her administration like Trump has...., or all of the corporatists that Trump has picked that are going to make their lives miserable.... Bernie knew what he was doing.....
Now...imagine if you will...what the election results would have been had the MSM not been entirely biased against Trump.
The Media did exactly what Trump wanted and manipulated them in to doing....they gave him over 3 billion in free advertising and media coverage! He's no dummy when it comes to marketing, don't let him fool ya now, by him crying the blues on the Maine Stream Media....

He worked them upside down and inside out....to get the coverage HE WANTED...he knew exactly what he was doing....
Maybe, but that does not justify the lying, misinformation, and collusion on the part of much of the MSM to get Hillary elected. This had a big affect on many voters and we see still today. Had the media just reported the news, it is very likely Trump wins by an even larger margin.
What lying did they do about him?
OMG
:rofl:

Yes, a corporatist and war monger that said his policies were unrealistic is the BEST CHOICE for the little people. Give me a freaking break.
He ended up supporting the EXACT thing he rallied against for DECADES.
ahemmm, I doubt she would have picked or been able to pick 3 Goldman Sachs-ers in to her administration like Trump has...., or all of the corporatists that Trump has picked that are going to make their lives miserable.... Bernie knew what he was doing.....
Now...imagine if you will...what the election results would have been had the MSM not been entirely biased against Trump.
The Media did exactly what Trump wanted and manipulated them in to doing....they gave him over 3 billion in free advertising and media coverage! He's no dummy when it comes to marketing, don't let him fool ya now, by him crying the blues on the Maine Stream Media....

He worked them upside down and inside out....to get the coverage HE WANTED...he knew exactly what he was doing....
Maybe, but that does not justify the lying, misinformation, and collusion on the part of much of the MSM to get Hillary elected. This had a big affect on many voters and we see still today. Had the media just reported the news, it is very likely Trump wins by an even larger margin.
Trump is Nazi and wants to imprison gays, Muslims, and Hispanics...right?

OMG
What were the lies? Be specific, instead of a smiley laughing and just parroting what someone told you....

so, what are all these lies that you and gipper claim there were???

the main stream media did not say that...the only person lying, is YOU right now....

OMG
What were the lies? Be specific, instead of a smiley laughing and just parroting what someone told you....

Yeah everything the lib MSM said about him is true. Right?

OMG

just parroting what someone told you
ummmmm, the whole thing is about NEWS LMAO
CNN got caught editing for one example. Or what about how he supposedly said he wanted to kick out all American muslims? Give me a damn break, dontcare4reality.

Last edited:

the main stream media did not say that...the only person lying, is YOU right now....
Google Trump Nazi...and there it is.

I just googled it, and the main stream media is no where to be found, and the articles listed all seem to be about the Alt right supporting Trump and some other supporters giving Trump the Nazi salute, that Trump disavowed.

And what about the other stuff you claimed the main stream media said (which they did not) about Trump wants to imprison gays, Muslim, Hispanics?

to me, the main stream media is ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, FOX NEWS Cable, MSNBC, CNN, PBS....even C-SPAN

Not internet sites, or British tabloids??

I agree with you that people on this site have called him a Nazi, and I think he could actually be the antichrist because he fits his description perfectly, :D, but the main stream media didn't....?

I just googled it, and the main stream media is no where to be found, and the articles listed all seem to be about the Alt right supporting Trump and some other supporters giving Trump the Nazi salute, that Trump disavowed.

And what about the other stuff you claimed the main stream media said (which they did not) about Trump wants to imprison gays, Muslim, Hispanics?

to me, the main stream media is ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, FOX NEWS Cable, MSNBC, CNN, PBS....even C-SPAN

I agree with you that people on this site have called him a Nazi, and I think he could actually be the antichrist because he fits his description perfectly, :D, but the main stream media didn't....?

He fits the male role model we seem to admire (and don't ask me why) in this country.

So, you might want to wake up.

He fits the male role model we seem to admire (and don't ask me why) in this country.

See, I just don't get that or agree with that, at all.....

Every bone in my body, every lesson ever learned in life, everything I was ever taught by my parents or taught in Sunday school, or Adult Bible study, or from teachers that were mentors, and Psychology classes taken, or from what I have studied and read in the Bible on my own, and learned from friendships and coworkers and bosses....and all the people in my life that I have grown to respect and honor, and learned from my honest to the very core husband,

DISAGREES with what you said. TRUMP IS NO ONE at all, to respect or honor. He will be President, and I respect the office, but he does not in any way, fit the description of a good man, or someone to look up to, imo.

Last edited:

I am sure you know how to do an internet search. Found this....on page one using IE...Google is a left wing outfit.

One Scholar On Similarities, Substantial Differences Between Trump And Hitler

Donald Trump responds to Adolf Hitler comparison - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Shrugs Off Hitler Comparison

What Germans really think about those Hitler-Trump comparisons

Every bone in my body, every lesson ever learned in life, everything I was ever taught by my parents or taught in Sunday school, or Adult Bible study, or from teachers that were mentors, and Psychology classes taken, or from what I have studied and read in the Bible on my own, and learned from friendships and coworkers and bosses....and all the people in my life that I have grown to respect and honor, and learned from my honest to the very core husband,

DISAGREES with what you said. TRUMP IS NO ONE at all, to respect or honor. He will be President, and I respect the office, but he does not in any way, fit the description of a good man, or someone to look up to, imo.
One is best to hold that view of ALL politicians.

I certainly hold it of Big Ears and did so since he stole the Illinois Senate seat...I do hold it of Trump as well, but at least with Trump we have a chance...no chance with Cankles, who fits your opinion of Trump perfectly.

Why would you vote Cankles, if you think that of Trump? Do you think she is honest, honorable, and good?

I think you might like this....check it out.
Montage: The Media’s 10 Most Mortifying Moments of 2016

A year known mostly for mayhem, misfortune, and madness, America’s media quickly proved themselves fit for narrating this first draft of history. All too often, when the news got tough, the TV news got weird.

Embarrassingly weird.

While picking 10 of the most egregious examples was no easy task, we’ve whittled thousands of clips down to four minutes’ worth that we think represent 2016 in a (really disfigured) nutshell.

Without further ado, here are the media’s 10 most mortifying moments of 2016.

10. After Donald Trump’s underdog victory, many in the media looked for scapegoats. But Comedy Central’s Samantha Bee went the furthest — blaming white people for “ruining” America.

9. Hillary notoriously avoided direct questions from the press all year. So when Lester Holt became one of the few to somehow score a sit down with Mrs. Clinton, his softballs-only interview was journalistically humiliating.

8. Cuba’s long time dictator expired this year, and many in America’s media … mourned.

7. Perhaps not historically significant, but a particularly comical case of media malpractice came when an enchanted Andrea Mitchell breathlessly recapped the “magical” evening she was having at a Hillary rally.

6. Over on PBS, David Brooks and David Corn somehow connected the dots between Ted Cruz and Satan.

5. After the devastating mass slaughter in Orlando, the media embraced its unfortunate habit of speculating where things went wrong — looking everywhere, it seemed, besides Islamic terrorism.

4. After another tragedy — this time an alligator snatching a toddler from a Disney World beachfront — CNN’s Brooke Baldwin thankfully had the presence of mind to ask a local animal expert … what the alligator was thinking.

3. On MSNBC, the now-canceled Melissa Harris Perry worried that Flint, Mich., might become Obama’s … Fugitive Slave Act?

2. After Orlando, many progressive congressmen staged a sit-in on the floor of the House of Representatives. The media, you might be unsurprised to discover, went absolutely bananas with delight.

1. If there was one thing the media was absolutely sure of in 2016, it was … Hillary Clinton’s inevitable landslide victory. Whoops.

You missed that I basically said the same thing (read my post closely).

I was answering your question.

I certainly don't want to be the ideal male of today (fast living, sleeps around, cares only for himself, breaks women's heart's and their spirits, loves football more than he loves his kids, does not want kids so he can drive a better car, afraid of committment, pretty dishonest.

Males were a sorry lot to begin with. And Trump fits that role.

We've only gotten more sorry.

Forum List

Back