Besides being opposed to abortion, why would republicans call themselves Christian?

No one said anything about concentration camps, but perhaps a lot of republicans can be re-educated concerning what Christianity really means.

Why don't you tell us what Christianity really means using Scriptures, Penny.

Go
gyQsduB.jpg

That is the Republican view.

I believe just the opposite.

No Penny. Scriptures. Not made up Scriptures your overlords fed you.

Actual Scriptures. What does it mean to be a Christian from Scripture?

Where does it say in the gospels, if they are sick deny them healthcare and do not give food to the needy?? I want to know, since you know the gospels so well.

So because we don't want the GOVERNMENT to dole out the healthcare, we deny them healthcare?

But wait, why would I try to argue facts to you? You're immune to facts. Obviously

Medicare works fine, except for some greedy hospitals ceo's like Scott in Florida, who is now a Senator. You republicans really vote for the crème of the crop.

Scott was pressured to resign as chief executive of Columbia/HCA in 1997. During his tenure as chief executive, the company defrauded Medicare, Medicaid and other federal programs.

Be honest: you haven't studied the Bible enough to know which parts to take literally and which to not, which parts of Jesus words are literal and which are not. Have you?Second part: is it really fair of you to say that all evangelicals and "so-called Christians take the Bible literally"? Do you know this? Is this maybe part of what was done to you in your growing up years, that you are now doing to other groups?
`

It has taken me years to unlearn the hypocritical garbage I was taught in my baptist grade school. However, I do remember enough to know Jesus Christ was a good, holy man and the evangelical cult, et al, have bastardized the Christian bible to fit their bizzare calvinistic creed.
`

Yes, Jesus was a good, holy man. He did say "follow me", indeed. And then He died on the Cross--a really horrible death--and came back to life.

The part about dying on the Cross and coming back to life is the part that makes Christianity really, really different from other religions. It's not just "do what I do".

It's that we CANNOT.

Otherwise He would not have had to die.

You willfully misunderstand this, and you absolutely cannot extend any forgiveness or understanding to the small group of Christians who treated you wrong. In fact, you do much worse--you blame EVERY Christian for what they did to you. It's not just THEIR fault; it's EVERY Christian's fault.

You're a smart women. You should be able to see how grossly unjust that is.

Talk about some serious cherry-picking of the Bible. Those two issues are just based on “no” rather anything pro-active.

I suppose it’s Republican Jesus that they worship!

gyQsduB.jpg
Only Christians oppose abortion?
Only Republicans are Christians?

Tell me...have you made any contributions yet,
to the ongoing, yearly food drives, this time of year?

If not, will you be?

Have you ever?

Did you help the hungry on Thursday, Thanksgiving?

Have you ever worked a soup kitchen?

Will you be donating any coats, scarfs, hats, gloves?

On average, how much time or money
do you invest/spend on the needy every month?

What do you do, personally,
to help those who are less fortunate?
Oh you’re funny. For one I am not Christian, but even if I was I would be an actual one because I donate to charity on a monthly basis and do volunteer work in my spare time.

You’re just a wannabe.

If you are not a Christian then you have no clue on the subject.

Personally I do not care if you and those like you abort your unwanted children because it save the taxpayer money in many ways from Welfare to paying your stay in State or Federal Prisons.

Now where I object is paying for your one night where you refuse to buy a damn condom or better yet keep your sex drive in your pants or panties.

Now you will lecture me how my taxes should support your sexual lifestyle but alas you need to keep your sex drive in your pants and your hands out of my wallet.

So abort all you want, just on your dime and not mine...

Oh, Muslims oppose abortion and yet you focus on those Christians because of your hatred.

Show me one thread or response from you bashing Muslims like you bash Christians and my bet is you will dodge while ignoring Muslims would oppress you as bad or worse...

I am not Christian

You are suppose to try and emulate Jesus the Christ, and yet you don't at all, and neither do the maj of Republicans.
Be honest: you haven't studied the Bible enough to know which parts to take literally and which to not, which parts of Jesus words are literal and which are not. Have you?Second part: is it really fair of you to say that all evangelicals and "so-called Christians take the Bible literally"? Do you know this? Is this maybe part of what was done to you in your growing up years, that you are now doing to other groups?
`

It has taken me years to unlearn the hypocritical garbage I was taught in my baptist grade school. However, I do remember enough to know Jesus Christ was a good, holy man and the evangelical cult, et al, have bastardized the Christian bible to fit their bizzare calvinistic creed.
`

Yes, Jesus was a good, holy man. He did say "follow me", indeed. And then He died on the Cross--a really horrible death--and came back to life.

The part about dying on the Cross and coming back to life is the part that makes Christianity really, really different from other religions. It's not just "do what I do".

It's that we CANNOT.

You willfully misunderstand this, and you absolutely cannot extend any forgiveness or understanding to the small group of Christians who treated you wrong. In fact, you do much worse--you blame EVERY Christian for what they did to you. It's not just THEIR fault; it's EVERY Christian's fault.

The "follow me" part is literal.

You are suppose to try and emulate Jesus the Christ, and yet you don't at all, and neither do the maj of Republicans.
`

`

It's that we CANNOT.

Of course we are supposed to emulate Him.

How do you know I don't, and Republicans don't? Because we don't want the top-heavy, crooked bureaucrats in DC to dole out meager welfare and other benefits?

Anti-Christians LOVE the "judge not, lest ye be judged" verse--unless they are judging Christians to be faulty that is. Then they loving being the Judge, like you, Penny. You love Judging others.

`

`

It's that we CANNOT.

How do you know I don't, and Republicans don't? Because we don't want the top-heavy, crooked bureaucrats in DC to dole out meager welfare and other benefits?

Anti-Christians LOVE the "judge not, lest ye be judged" verse--unless they are judging Christians to be faulty that is. Then they loving being the Judge, like you, Penny. You love Judging others.

The proof is in the picture. Selfish and greedy. I judge according to how I'm judged. One can judge , but must judge rightly and I judge most Republican Christians are not real Christians.

I know you guys love the section of a quote.

`

`

It's that we CANNOT.

The proof is in the picture. Selfish and greedy. I judge according to how I'm judged. One can judge , but must judge rightly and I judge most Republican Christians are not real Christians.

Again Penny you cannot judge rightly. How I know: you deny the Holocaust, one of the best documented events in all of known history.

`

`

It's that we CANNOT.

Again Penny you cannot judge rightly. How I know: you deny the Holocaust, one of the best documented events in all of known history.

Yes I can. I rightly deny the holocaust as WWII was a war fought by many countries and many people died, not just jews. You have a problem in that you worship jews, all of them.

Follow the links:
The number of Polish dead are estimated to number between 5.6 and 5.8 million according to the Institute of National Remembrance (2009).[12] Documentation remains fragmentary, but today scholars of independent Poland believe that 1.8 to 1.9 million Polish civilians (non-Jews) and 3 million Jews were victims of German Occupation policies and the war for a total of just under 5 million dead."[13]

World War II casualties - Wikipedia

Last edited:

It's that we CANNOT.

Yes I can. I rightly deny the holocaust as WWII was a war fought by many countries and many people died, not just jews. You have a problem in that you worship jews, all of them.

No, Penny. Everyone knows that many people died in WW2. Lots of people: children, women, men, Jews and non-Jews. Do not misrepresent me not one more time or I will again have to lead you back to your insane wanderings. Got that?

The stupidity that Holocaust deniers try to force upon other insane people who will believe it is that there was no purposeful, genocidal plan to eradicate the Jews. That is insane, Penny. If you believe it, you cannot be trusted with facts.

That's just the way it is.

No, Penny. Everyone knows that many people died in WW2. Lots of people: children, women, men, Jews and non-Jews. Do not misrepresent me not one more time or I will again have to lead you back to your insane wanderings. Got that?

The stupidity that Holocaust deniers try to force upon other insane people who will believe it is that there was no purposeful, genocidal plan to eradicate the Jews. That is insane, Penny. If you believe it, you cannot be trusted with facts.

3 million is a drop in the bucket of some 65-85 million who died in WWII. Don't you think. By the way Japan is still suffering the consequence of us dropping a couple nukes on them with birth defects and cancers.

3 million is a drop in the bucket of some 65-85 million who died in WWII. Don't you think. By the way Japan is still suffering the consequence of us dropping a couple nukes on them with birth defects and cancers.

Stop deflecting Penny. It doesn't matter if it was a "drop in the bucket" or what happened in Japan or not. Was there a purposeful plan to eradicate the Jews by the Nazis called the Holocaust, and was that plan carried out in concentration camps like Auschwitz with gassings and the like?

Yes or no, Penny.

Stop deflecting Penny. It doesn't matter if it was a "drop in the bucket" or what happened in Japan or not. Was there a purposeful plan to eradicate the Jews by the Nazis called the Holocaust, and was that plan carried out in concentration camps like Auschwitz with gassings and the like?

Yes or no, Penny.

Yes a drop in a bucket and I'm not deflecting. Most died from starvation and disease as well. Seems to me Judea declared war on Germany in 1933, sanctions, so one could say the Jews started WWII.

Yes or no, Penny.

Yes a drop in a bucket and I'm not deflecting. Most died from starvation and disease as well. Seems to me Judea declared war on Germany in 1933, sanctions, so one could say the Jews started WWII.

Did the Nazis have a plan to eradicate the Jews by, in part, gassing them or no, Penny?

For sane people this is not difficult.

If only you Republicans would not give Christianity a bad name.

so concentration camps for Christians are good if we do my go along with Democrat programs and seek instead to follow the Lord. really?

No one said anything about concentration camps, but perhaps a lot of republicans can be re-educated concerning what Christianity really means.

Go
gyQsduB.jpg

matthew 7:12 comes to mind. although i wouldn't say it only applies to christians.

so concentration camps for Christians are good if we do my go along with Democrat programs and seek instead to follow the Lord. really?

Go
gyQsduB.jpg

matthew 7:12 comes to mind. although i wouldn't say it only applies to christians.

Then that's not what it means to be a Christian, is it?

Go
gyQsduB.jpg

then jesus was bigoted towards anyone who didn't follow him, & thought them lesserhumans because of it?

hmmmmm...... then, you ARE a christian by those standards.

Go
gyQsduB.jpg

then jesus was bigoted towards anyone who didn't follow him, & thought them lesserhumans because of it?

hmmmmm...... then, you ARE a christian by those standards.

If by "bigoted" you mean that Jesus did not come to save everyone, you are exactly right. That is true. In fact the Bible separates humans into "sheep" and "goats". Not based on race, intellect, or anything other than their willingness to follow God and Christ. That is correct.

The God of the Universe gets to choose.

Talk about some serious cherry-picking of the Bible. Those two issues are just based on “no” rather anything pro-active.

gyQsduB.jpg

Where does Christ command the State to rob from a working man and give his wages to his neighbor who refuses to work?

Don't be a moron. You can't compete on these topic. Quit trying.

You aren't a christian are you?

If you are or had actually read the Bible you would know the following passage from jesus christ.

Mark 12:17

They hope to discredit Him in the eyes of the people by laying a trap for Him with their question, “Is it lawful to pay tax to the emperor or not?” At a time when the emperor was worshipped as a god, many believed that payment of taxes amounted to idolatry. If Jesus said it was lawful to pay the tax, He would seem to be allowing insult to God. If Jesus said it was not lawful to pay the tax, He would be reported to the Roman officials for treason.

Christ, however, gives His opponents a profound response, which goes far beyond a simple yes or no. He tells them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, but give to God what is God’s.” What our Lord is reminding us is that, as citizens, we have an obligation to render to the state whatever material and personal services are required for the common good of society. Christians are called upon to obey the just laws of the state, to vote for those who seek public office, to participate as well as we can in the political and social life of the community.

gyQsduB.jpg

Other than being opposed to the Holocaust, why would Christians not want to be Nazi Socialists?

They had swell government programs.

Forum List

Back