Best Country?

Germany is a good place to live. However preference comes into this too.

The Germans have things set up in a controlling way. So if you don't like to be controlled, then Germany might not suit you.

However they live good lives, it's safer, education is better, cities look nicer, there's far more cultural things to do in Germany and in neighboring countries.

Some people might like it hot, then Germany isn't going to be your place, it's not cheap either.
Australia is better......much better.steve

Too many drunks in Australia. And nobody knows what a clock is.
LOL,well Toro you'd know of course,being as you have never been to Paradise...steve

I backpacked through Europe with about 5,000 Aussies. I know what I'm talking about.
So..........come to Paradise,you will be Welcomed.....steve......but you will have to learn to "Down a Cold Tinnie"

United States of America still the number one country in this planet.

Yep, number one in prison population per capita, number one in invading other countries, number one in Super Bowl wins, number one in World Series wins too.......

Yep, great place......

The Germans have things set up in a controlling way. So if you don't like to be controlled, then Germany might not suit you.

However they live good lives, it's safer, education is better, cities look nicer, there's far more cultural things to do in Germany and in neighboring countries.

Some people might like it hot, then Germany isn't going to be your place, it's not cheap either.

They try too hard with the "wee, look at us! We're fun!" Bit.
Yep we are fun loving BUT we also have a backbone......we always punch above our weight,...

Punch who?

......we always punch above our weight,....

Punch who? Tourists from India?

In your eyes Charwin,but not most of us,I'm sorry to say...I have travelled the world all over loads of tim ,personally I find Americans great people,as cousins we get on very well.steve

I traveled all over the world too buddy and live there on and off not just vacationing. That is why I spoke 6 foreign languages because of business. Ain't no way you can compare any other countries to US.
Will be vacationing to Dubai mid February for 8 days for the 2nd time then to Kuala Lampur if I'm in the mood.
And what is this steve?

Don't let facts get in your way.
The World's Most Reputable Countries, 2015

That is why I ask the questioned earlier who are being surveyed..... And who validated it. If you ask Stradford the Russian member here... Russia will be number one...... If you ask dani the Iranian member Iran will be number one...... You can present me all the facts you want I totally disagree.
Why do you think millions of people from all over the world want to migrate to US for better living? Do they migrate to Canada or to other countries in such a large numbers? Heck no.

In your eyes Charwin,but not most of us,I'm sorry to say...I have travelled the world all over loads of tim ,personally I find Americans great people,as cousins we get on very well.steve

I traveled all over the world too buddy and live there on and off not just vacationing. That is why I spoke 6 foreign languages because of business. Ain't no way you can compare any other countries to US.
Will be vacationing to Dubai mid February for 8 days for the 2nd time then to Kuala Lampur if I'm in the mood.
And what is this steve?
Well that's your opinion...I disagree

Yep we are fun loving BUT we also have a backbone......we always punch above our weight,...

Punch who?

Moron

Don't let facts get in your way.
The World's Most Reputable Countries, 2015

That is why I ask the questioned earlier who are being surveyed..... And who validated it. If you ask Stradford the Russian member here... Russia will be number one...... If you ask dani the Iranian member Iran will be number one...... You can present me all the facts you want I totally disagree.
Why do you think millions of people from all over the world want to migrate to US for better living? Do they migrate to Canada or to other countries in such a large numbers? Heck no.
They're usually unfortunate people looking for a new start.
I've traveled quite a lot and most folks like where they live.

Punch who?

Moron

Oh, those students from India are tough! Y'all real badasses alright.

Punch who?

Moron

YAWN

Punch who?

Moron

YAWN

You and the rest of the clown show you call a country are welcome.

Punch who?

Moron

YAWN

You and the rest of the clown show you call a country are welcome.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

And what is this steve?
It's not an opinion it's a fact and real life experience for 30 years.

And what is this steve?
It's not an opinion it's a fact and real life experience for 30 years.
I'm pleased for you Charwin........steve

Forum List

Back