Best Country?

Look . . . there is a reason why America is considered the land of opportunity and why immigrants flood our borders. It's because, even with all of our faults, America is one of the best countries in the world where citizens have constitutionally guaranteed rights. We have one of the most diverse "cultures" in the world. We have the best of everything right here in America.

Look . . . there is a reason why America is considered the land of opportunity and why immigrants flood our borders. It's because, even with all of our faults, America is one of the best countries in the world where citizens have constitutionally guaranteed rights. We have one of the most diverse "cultures" in the world. We have the best of everything right here in America.
---
I agree. USA is one of the top 5 countries ... behind Germany, Canada, and GB.

---
I agree. USA is one of the top 5 countries ... behind Germany, Canada, and GB.

America is the BEST country. That's why our borders are flooded by immigrants, illegal and legal. America has a better climate than Canada and Germany and GB too. We have a more diverse climate, more diverse population, and we are more interesting. :)

We also have the most inventive and unique people on the planet here in America! :) We are great. Don't let anyone tell you differently fellow Patriots. Let them naysayers drown themselves with their own negativity.

america-best-damn-country-ever.jpg

We also have the most inventive and unique people on the planet here in America! :) We are great. Don't let anyone tell you differently fellow Patriots. Let them naysayers drown themselves with their own negativity.
I do agree Chris,you have so many clever people but so does the rest of the world...........just sayin steve........anyone that thinks all Americans are dumb asses is a FOOL

I do agree Chris,you have so many clever people but so does the rest of the world...........just sayin steve........anyone that thinks all Americans are dumb asses is a FOOL

You would love it here if you came to visit! :)

Forum List

Back