🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Protest on Obamacare in History: Ted Cruz will talk until he drops

What "moderate democrooks"?

The only thing that's driven away independents are the republicrats who acted like full blown bed wetting leftists and spent money like a coke addled Kennedy. It was Tea Party "extremists" who handed you bed wetters a devastating mid term loss in 2010, and a "moderate" RINO who couldn't muster a win against the most unpopular and incompetent dipshit since Carter in 2012 lost.

I'm confident that if the momentum stays bent towards the right, we're going to sweep you assholes again in 2014.

We'll just have to wait and see, but your posts do little more than convince me that train of thought is accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is it will go down in history as one of the biggest yawn fests since...zzzzzz....zzzz...

As well as utterly cringeworthy.

What a disaster.

And with all his whining, Cruz – or any other republican, for that matter – has made no serious, viable proposal to replace the ACA to ensure all Americans have access to healthcare.

Sure, you're parroting a moonbat talking point about republicrats destroying themselves because you're amused by it? I know you assholes are stupid, but you can't be stupid enough to tell us how we're making your policies easier to promote, how much you enjoy it, and how we should be making your lives more difficult by giving into what you want.

No, I'm sure you're that stupid.

No talking point

The radical right has been strangling the once grand old party for two decades

Their repeated temper tantrums have driven the center away from republicans and into the hands of moderate democrats

What "moderate democrooks"?

The only thing that's driven away independents are the republicrats who acted like full blown bed wetting leftists and spent money like a coke addled Kennedy. It was Tea Party "extremists" who handed you bed wetters a devastating mid term loss in 2010, and a "moderate" RINO who couldn't muster a win against the most unpopular and incompetent dipshit since Carter in 2012 lost.

I'm confident that if the momentum stays bent towards the right, we're going to sweep you assholes again in 2014.

We'll just have to wait and see, but your posts do little more than convince me that train of thought is accurate.

The bed wetting TeaTards cost their party the Senate in 2010 and 2012

They are now on the verge of bringing down the whole party

After Cruz finished speaking, all 100 senators voted for cloture to advance the bill — even Cruz. In other words, that means Cruz spent 21 hours railing against ObamaCare and pleading with his colleagues to block the bill — even comparing those who said it could not be done to Nazi appeasers — only to turn around and do the opposite.

Is Cruz a bed wetter or what?

No he's just a poser pussy that the Rightyloons would blindly line up behind in 2016.:lol:

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

As I have provided several accurate sources discussing the fact that Congress and their staffers are not exempt from the ACA, would anyone who has previously uttered that lie
like to post a retraction?

Please....l.

Hi everyone.

As I have provided several accurate sources discussing the fact that Congress and their staffers are not exempt from the ACA, would anyone who has previously uttered that lie

Please....l.

Here it is;

http://www.opm.gov/retirement-servi...nistration-letters/2013/13-204attachment1.pdf

OPM will apply the employer contribution amounts up to 75% of the total cost of the health plan premium on the exchange plan premium, the same as for an FEHB health plan premium.

In other words, nothing has changed. They have to buy the Insurance offered by the Health Care Act, but they get the same 75% government payment towards the insurance, just like the ones who are now on FEHB.
Why? Because staffers could not afford the premium payment, just like the millions of Americans who won't be able to pay the premiums, when their employers drops their Insurance and has them go on the New Health Care Law Exchanges.

Hi everyone.

Please....l.

Here it is;

http://www.opm.gov/retirement-servi...nistration-letters/2013/13-204attachment1.pdf

OPM will apply the employer contribution amounts up to 75% of the total cost of the health plan premium on the exchange plan premium, the same as for an FEHB health plan premium.

In other words, nothing has changed. They have to buy the Insurance offered by the Health Care Act, but they get the same 75% government payment towards the insurance, just like the ones who are now on FEHB.
Why? Because staffers could not afford the premium payment, just like the millions of Americans who won't be able to pay the premiums, when their employers drops their Insurance and has them go on the New Health Care Law Exchanges.

No. Sorry. All it means is tgat they are not TAKING A PAY CUT.

Nice try. You are twisting like a pretzel. Lying does that to people.

They are not exempt!!!!!!!!

Found on Facebook:

Red Eggs and Spam
By Carla F. Ward

My name is Ted and I declare
I do not like Obamacare.

I do not care if people die,
I do not care to wonder why.

Speak not about the sick or hurt,
to me they lack intrinsic worth.

I do not care if costs go up
or seeking care makes one bankrupt.

They’re not my problem don’t you see.
They’re not my problem
They’re not me.

“But Ted, Obamacare is great
how can you say it’s good to hate?

Don’t you see how it could help
save lives and pain and even wealth?”

I am Ted Cruz, I won’t explain.
I’m only here to connive and complain.

It’s not personal, don’t you know.
Of course, Obamacare must go!

I need a target for my wrath
so I can mark MY forward path…

How else can I attract the notice
which someday might make me
the POTUS?

Hi everyone.

Please....l.

Here it is;

You can believe the lie from the left all you want. It does not make it true.
Government workers get the subsidy from taxpayers for Health Care, while millions of Americans will be dumped by their employers and will have to pay for the new Health Care on their own.
Government workers should be treated the same way.

Here it is;

Government workers get the subsidy from taxpayers for Health Care, while millions of Americans will be dumped by their employers and will have to pay for the new Health Care on their own.

Why are they getting that subsidy? Answer honestly and accurately, and you will prove the fact that they are not exempt from the ACA.

Please.....

Why are they getting that subsidy? Answer honestly and accurately, and you will prove the fact that they are not exempt from the ACA.

Please.....

President Obama exempted them from the law.
What he did was unconstitutional.
He does not the have the Executive Power nor does the OPM to change any law passed by Congress and signed by him. They reinterpreted it.
OPM allowed for members and staff to retain their subsidies from the government, an exception in exchange for giving up “premium tax credits” that they would otherwise be eligible for under the New Health Cat Act.
It was supported by Dems and Repubs. Of course.

Last edited:

Please.....

He does not the have the Executive Power nor does the OPM to change any law passed by Congress and signed by him. They reinterpreted it.
OPM allowed for members and staff to retain their subsidies from the government, an exception in exchange for giving up “premium tax credits” that they would otherwise be eligible for under the New Health Cat Act.

There are smarter....albeit just as ugly.....people than you arguing this lie in another thread. Staying here with you would be like getting sent down to triple A.

You cannot even hang with the liars. Your nutter card is probably stamped "lemming" somewhere on the back.

Please.....

There are smarter....albeit just as ugly.....people than you arguing this lie in another thread. Staying here with you would be like getting sent down to triple A.

You cannot even hang with the liars. Your nutter card is probably stamped "lemming" somewhere on the back.

I would suggest that you read about it from the OPM Office yourself.

I'm calling Ted Cruz's bluff here. This wasn't even a filibuster, but a political stunt to drum up support for a possible presidential run. It served literally no purpose whatsoever. All the Republicans can get angry at me if they want to, but I deal in reality, not delusion.

Isn't the reality that Cruz accomplished a great deal by publicizing the God-awful Obamacare and allowing the public to voice it's displeasure at this attempt to enslave the American people?

Please.....

After two months you should have finally discovered which way is up but you are still confused IIRC from your recent comments.

Let me get this straight, obozo's HHS comes out with a report that contradicts every other government estimate and the media parrots their messiah and you believe them?

These aren't estimates. These are premiums of plans that go on sale next Tuesday.

It turns out the estimates were much higher than the premiums actually are.

yep. It was a fundraising ploy on the backs of the taxpayers to the tune of $24BILLION in lost GDP :clap2:

Congratulations! We Just Paid $24 Billion For One Man's $800K Fundraising Scheme - PolicyMic

Forum List

Back