Best Red Wine Deal

Aug 20, 2024
My fave is cabernet, hands down! I was once told by an aged fancier of the nectar that one should never have to pay more than 10 bucks to get a good wine. Well, for years now I have been buying and consuming Yellow Tale cabernet, and let me tell you, it just does not get much better than this for the price! I am also partial to Alamos cabernet. But Yellow Tale is numbero uno for this cowboy! Salud!

My fave is cabernet, hands down! I was once told by an aged fancier of the nectar that one should never have to pay more than 10 bucks to get a good wine. Well, for years now I have been buying and consuming Yellow Tale cabernet, and let me tell you, it just does not get much better than this for the price! I am also partial to Alamos cabernet. But Yellow Tale is numbero uno for this cowboy! Salud!
Pinot Noir is my fave

Does Kamala prefer her moonshine straight from the backyard still?

Awesome! A boxowine person!

Pinot Noir is my fave

Does Kamala prefer her moonshine straight from the backyard still?
Oh my!! I am not sure about that. However, one of her past male friends used to make some concoction called "toilet wine". Apparently he attended some sort of state sponsored institution in California to learn to brew it. My goodness!! I thought I was a gonner!

Oh my!! I am not sure about that. However, one of her past male friends used to make some concoction called "toilet wine". Apparently he attended some sort of state sponsored institution in California to learn to brew it. My goodness!! I thought I was a gonner!
She also likes toking on Snoop Dogg’s joint or joints with Snoop Dogg

I like a good Pinot Noir though some would argue its not a traditional red... I also like a good Cabernet and have found some really good mixed or blended reds...
But if you were to pin me down to a red that is widely available and relatively affordable I would have to go with a 2021 J Lohr Hilltop Cabernet.... great with a steak or Pasta....

I like a good Pinot Noir though some would argue its not a traditional red... I also like a good Cabernet and have found some really good mixed or blended reds...
But if you were to pin me down to a red that is widely available and relatively affordable I would have to go with a 2021 J Lohr Hilltop Cabernet.... great with a steak or Pasta....
I agree with you....

Forum List

Back