Beta Boy Goes Into Meltdown

Hilarious. Another WHO WILL CLEAN OUR TOILETS moment by the Leftards.

3rd and 4th generation Mexicans I worked with in Silicon Valley aint gonna like that much... What droids like Betoman don't understand is by 2nd or 3rd generation, they aint DOIN THAT ANYMORE... THey are the mayors, judges, CEOs, and teachers ALL over California... AND about 45% of our Federal Border control force -- which is ironic, but true.. Because THEY realize, immigration MUST HAVE rules..

3rd and 4th generation Mexicans I worked with in Silicon Valley aint gonna like that much... What droids like Betoman don't understand is by 2nd or 3rd generation, they aint DOIN THAT ANYMORE... THey are the mayors, judges, CEOs, and teachers ALL over California... AND about 45% of our Federal Border control force -- which is ironic, but true.. Because THEY realize, immigration MUST HAVE rules..

Democrats never change

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying

And Conservative.

Democrats never change

“A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying

you spineless Repubs ALLOW them to be hypocrites.. LOL... It leaks out constantly and the media just covers for them.. "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids" --- REALLY JOE???

And Conservative.

Things changed in Cali about 2000.. That's when the 3rd and greater generation Hispanics started to scream about the "type" of immigrant they were getting in their communities.. And everyone else noticed as well.. It's about the time that Central American immigration picked up... But my Hispanic pals described them as "cruder" and "not as honest"...

MOST of the older hispanics ARE a sort of Conservative.. The NEWER immigrants are leftists FLEEING drug king, right wing, dictators... In fact, that was why those Guatemalan and Nicaraguan flags were flying on those caravans last few years...

Not getting in the middle of THAT fascist/communist dispute --- Hee Hee..

And Conservative.

Things changed in Cali about 2000.. That's when the 3rd and greater generation Hispanics started to scream about the "type" of immigrant they were getting in their communities.. And everyone else noticed as well.. It's about the time that Central American immigration picked up... But my Hispanic pals described them as "cruder" and "not as honest"...

MOST of the older hispanics ARE a sort of Conservative.. The NEWER immigrants are leftists FLEEING drug king, right wing, dictators... In fact, that was why those Guatemalan and Nicaraguan flags were flying on those caravans last few years...

Not getting in the middle of THAT fascist/communist dispute --- Hee Hee..

Dont I know it!
Living in Texas I hear about how pissed the legal immigrants are about the illegals.
Had a mexican dude I worked with call me a racist because I was against illegal immigration.
The dude was born in California and had moved to Texas for a job.
I went on to explain to him I was engaged to a Hispanic girl whose father was in the US Navy and they all were Patriots so racism had nothing to do with it.
When I explained that the illegal immigrants were coming to our country and were being granted amnesty and legally under cutting his wages he finally caught on.
Some people just need to be educated.

I guess this idiot thinks that the food just appears at the supermarkets by magic. The USA has the cheapest food in the first world, and the reason is that the labour is so cheap. By and large it is unskilled migrant labour which does the planting and the picking. It is also migrant labour in the meat processing plants.

The companies most frequently seen in news videos of ICE raids, are now most frequently seen in news videos of covid19 hotspots. If not for the numerous prison outbreaks, these clusters at meat packing plants would the largest workplace outbreaks in the nation.

I guess this idiot thinks that the food just appears at the supermarkets by magic. The USA has the cheapest food in the first world, and the reason is that the labour is so cheap. By and large it is unskilled migrant labour which does the planting and the picking. It is also migrant labour in the meat processing plants.

The companies most frequently seen in news videos of ICE raids, are now most frequently seen in news videos of covid19 hotspots. If not for the numerous prison outbreaks, these clusters at meat packing plants would the largest workplace outbreaks in the nation.

So you think all those hispanic illegals that are here and ELIGIBLE for "Dreamer Status" are STILL picking our food? :auiqs.jpg: That's pretty racist.. Their KIDS are pretty integrated into the American dream.. To look DOWN upon them as a permanent "servile" class is the same reason you're wrong with demanding "living wages" for menial endangered crap jobs..

Dude...
Say what you mean to say.

So you think all those hispanic illegals that are here and ELIGIBLE for "Dreamer Status" are STILL picking our food? :auiqs.jpg: That's pretty racist.. Their KIDS are pretty integrated into the American dream.. To look DOWN upon them as a permanent "servile" class is the same reason you're wrong with demanding "living wages" for menial endangered crap jobs..

Oh just stop twisting everything that someone says into something else. America is going to have a huge labour problem, with all of the "essential workers" who are getting sick. If I were forced to go back to work and got sick as a result, I would be suing, assuming I survived. The entire union movement of the early 20th century grew out of lack of workplace safety, and workers getting killed or injured on the job.

Yeah, there are a lot of Latinos who are working as domestic workers, food service workers, hotel and restaurant staff. The first Generation are always get the domestic jobs. Irish maid was a cliche during the Potato Famine, all along the East Coast. Poor people coming from dangerous places, at least have home making and domestic skills, if nothing else. The garment manufacturers of 7th Avenue, employed a lot of immigrant women too, but those jobs are gone.

If English is not your first language, even if you are educated, you will not be given a job answering phones, or greeting the public. I've worked in employment agencies, I know how it works.

Dreamers are Americans, in every way but passports.

Oh just stop twisting everything that someone says into something else. America is going to have a huge labour problem, with all of the "essential workers" who are getting sick. If I were forced to go back to work and got sick as a result, I would be suing, assuming I survived. The entire union movement of the early 20th century grew out of lack of workplace safety, and workers getting killed or injured on the job.

Seriously -- it's a "looking down nose" post I was reading.. Don't think you've been to a lot Mexican Quincineros or weddings with 3rd, even 5th generation friends.. They are VPs and doctors and everything successful.. NOT a permanent constituency for political pandering...

Anyways --- where are you forced to work? Are you being held captive by some sex exploitation ring or something? I think there's a hotline # in bath stall 3. Call it..

Dude...

Tyson Foods has pork and chicken processing plants across the country being closed for covid19 out breaks:

This is the same Tyson Foods which was in the news not long ago:

Here's an ICE Raid at Koch Foods. That's Koch, as in Brothers.

This wasn't the first ICE raid rodeo for either of these companies.

Dude...

Tyson Foods has pork and chicken processing plants across the country being closed for covid19 out breaks:

This is the same Tyson Foods which was in the news not long ago:

Here's an ICE Raid at Koch Foods. That's Koch, as in Brothers.

This wasn't the first ICE raid rodeo for either of these companies.

Try running a food provider that feeds millions of people a day...not so simple.

Forum List

Back