Bethel Ohio taken over by people in fatigues with guns.

You call people in fatigues carrying assault weapons taking over a town, NORMAL.

You call people in BLM and Antifa foricbly taking control of six square blocks of downtown Seattle carrying assault weapons and renaming it CHAZ, NORMAL.

I have not seen BLM or antifa with guns.

It's called normal people sick of your radical leftist SJW BLM bull shit, and this is what push back looks like.

I think you better get used to it, because there's probably more of it coming.

You don't like it, then quit your sickening fucking protesting.

You call people in fatigues carrying assault weapons taking over a town, NORMAL.

Depends on the town.

excuse me------with the DEFUNDING OF DA COPS------will men in fatigues NOT supply the new local man on the beat? What did the "DEFUND THE COPS" people have in mind as a bottom line?

Watch video:
Unrest continues in Bethel following weekend protest
Sunday’s incident unfolded after Village of Bethel Administrator Travis Dotson said motorcycle groups, Back the Blue organizations and Second Amendment advocates disrupted a protest by Bethel’s Solidarity with Black Lives group.
The protest was expected to draw around 25 people, according to Dotson. It ended up drawing around 800, including 250 motorcycles that occupied the protest area and forced the protesters to move.
Around 10 altercations occurred, some caught on video. Police are currently investigating those incidents, including one involving a Bethel police officer who remains on the force.

----------------------------------
are those members of motorcycles for tramp? People came from all around OHIO to counter protest.

You turds have been calling for a civil war for the last 3 years.....looks like you're going to get one.

Watch video:
Sunday’s incident unfolded after Village of Bethel Administrator Travis Dotson said motorcycle groups, Back the Blue organizations and Second Amendment advocates disrupted a protest by Bethel’s Solidarity with Black Lives group.
The protest was expected to draw around 25 people, according to Dotson. It ended up drawing around 800, including 250 motorcycles that occupied the protest area and forced the protesters to move.
Around 10 altercations occurred, some caught on video. Police are currently investigating those incidents, including one involving a Bethel police officer who remains on the force.

are those members of motorcycles for tramp? People came from all around OHIO to counter protest.
In more rural areas you authoritarian nazi leftwing subhuman maggots will run into pushback by an overwhelming group of patriots protecting a town from the murderous thugs of the establishment left ....as thier screams of arrest and kill the boogie man boogaloo bois grow in the establishment sSoviet American press.

Watch video:

In more rural areas you authoritarian nazi leftwing subhuman maggots will run into pushback by an overwhelming group of patriots protecting a town from the murderous thugs of the establishment left ....as thier screams of arrest and kill the boogie man boogaloo bois grow in the establishment sSoviet American press.
That's what happened here, they came, took a look around and left. There was an armed army of locals and LE waiting.

It's called normal people sick of your radical leftist SJW BLM bull shit, and this is what push back looks like.

No one was killed.

Conversely, in cities where you can't have guns people die

Ask Seattle

No it's not.

As a Seattleite who has been to CHAZ and have talked with the leaders of the movement, who has not seen even ONE semi assault weapon or anyone wearing fatigues, I know you are a LIAR.

You have bought into the lies from Fox News. They were busted last week for lying and claiming lies about violence, weapons and people in fatigues in Seattle.

Here's the article where they admitted their lies and removed the photo from their website but as you show, the lie has already been planned in the minds of you people and will never leave even though everyone else knows it's a lie.

Um, I watched the video and all I saw were white people...possibly 1-2 black people in the background. Looks like the people who live in this community are defending their businessess. It's interesting how people defending their community is being defended as a take-over where as outside organizations coming into towns and cities shutting down streets and highways is defined as a protest.

No it's not.

As a Seattleite who has been to CHAZ and have talked with the leaders of the movement, who has not seen even ONE semi assault weapon or anyone wearing fatigues, I know you are a LIAR.

You have bought into the lies from Fox News. They were busted last week for lying and claiming lies about violence, weapons and people in fatigues in Seattle.

Here's the article where they admitted their lies and removed the photo from their website but as you show, the lie has already been planned in the minds of you people and will never leave even though everyone else knows it's a lie.

So what's the point of "Chaz"? To prove you can take over a few city blocks as long as the city allows it? And then what? My generation went to live on communal farms....they all fell apart because some wouldn't do their share of work and all the other problems small societies have. The SDS/Weather were chased down, jailed, and eventually became hedge-fund managers. Some went to teach in government schools which this deal comes from.....hippie-envy by a generation that doesn't believe in anything so will fall for anything as long as it's free and doesn't require any ambition. If you're young, you'll grow out of this...if you ain't young and still don't get the hustle....you're fucked.

Ask Seattle
I for one don't agree with the Seattle and the "love fest".

What is going on in Seattle isn't what is being portrayed on this board.

It is a love fest. It's more like a Grateful Dead gathering or a street fair or a farmer's market than anything else.

No violence. No weapons. No fatigues. No antifa. All that's happening there is the protesters and the people who live there have taken over the area from the police. They are proving that most of what the police used to do there was unnecessary. The police are needed for crime. Not to harass and abuse the people who live there. I used to live on Capitol Hill. I can't count the many, many times I've seen police harassing an innocent person just walking down the street minding their own business. I have never seen them do that to a white person. Only black.

It has to stop. That's all the people are asking and demonstrating.

I so wish the lies about what is happening in Seattle would stop.

I understand why the lies exist. There is no way certain people want to allow the police to stop harassing, abusing and killing black people. If people see that we don't need police in most situations, people will agree, the police need to be reformed. The proper people like health care workers, mental care workers and social services are the people who need to handle a lot of situations. Not the police.

We could save a ton of money by slashing the police budget. We could stop and prevent a lot of crime and wasted lives if the money was redirected into places and programs that prevent the problems in the first place. It's cheaper and saves lives.

Heaven forbid that we actually make positive changes.

What is going on in Seattle isn't what is being portrayed on this board.

It is a love fest. It's more like a Grateful Dead gathering or a street fair or a farmer's market than anything else.

No violence. No weapons. No fatigues. No antifa. All that's happening there is the protesters and the people who live there have taken over the area from the police. They are proving that most of what the police used to do there was unnecessary. The police are needed for crime. Not to harass and abuse the people who live there. I used to live on Capitol Hill. I can't count the many, many times I've seen police harassing an innocent person just walking down the street minding their own business. I have never seen them do that to a white person. Only black.

It has to stop. That's all the people are asking and demonstrating.

I so wish the lies about what is happening in Seattle would stop.

I understand why the lies exist. There is no way certain people want to allow the police to stop harassing, abusing and killing black people. If people see that we don't need police in most situations, people will agree, the police need to be reformed. The proper people like health care workers, mental care workers and social services are the people who need to handle a lot of situations. Not the police.

We could save a ton of money by slashing the police budget. We could stop and prevent a lot of crime and wasted lives if the money was redirected into places and programs that prevent the problems in the first place. It's cheaper and saves lives.

Uh huh....until the sun goes down and the predators come a creepin.......women are being raped, store owners paying protection money, hard narcotics openly sold. Go down there tonight and see for yourself.

Ask Seattle

No it's not.

HAHAHAHA!!.... that is not the photo you idiot.
That photo is so obviously photoshopped it isn't even funny. I saw the picture of that kid, he was on the "CHAZ" border not in front of some store. That photo is all over hte place.

If they were really sick they would go to where more than 25 people were protesting and try their luck.

Except for the fact the democrats steal the money and it never gets to the "programs"....deBlasio's black wife lost over a BILLION dollars intended for the poor....nobody knows where it went....everybody knows where it went. If black men don't resist arrest, they won't get injured or killed...that won't change...and you don't really want it to.

So you don't want Democrats to have the same rights that right wingers have??
They do. They have the right to peaceful protest, just like right wingers do. They have the right to counter protest, just like right wingers do. They also have the right to be arrested for destroying or stealing property and for assaulting people, just like right wingers do. I think what you want is for the left to have the right to riot and destroy with no repercussions, as they've become accustomed to doing. Society is finally rising up to say, "Enough".
Who do you think "society " is?
The totality of American citizens. Society has always set rules by which people are expected to live, and American society has set up rules wherein protests can occur without destruction of property or danger to life and limb. When you exceed those parameters, society will eventually stop it. The Civil Rights struggle in the 60's was successful in large part because the protesters were not violent, gained a lot of support from white Americans, and stayed the course in the face of persecution. What's going on now will not be as successful because the protesters who are trying to get a legitimate message across are being shouted out by the rioting, looting and mayhem. American society can handle protest, but riots looting and mayhem not so much.

Among other incidents, these volunteers have confronted a man throwing apples and threatening punches, a car driving toward a large crowd of pedestrians and a vehicle circling the block repeatedly and taking photos. Volunteers say they have engaged with armed visitors from outside the city who came to the zone convinced that Seattle needed saving from left-wing agitators.
----------------------------
I guess King and Kennedy didn't get assassinated for nothing then, right?

Exactly.

The people are taking care of CHAZ. Not the police.

I took the following photos this past Sunday at CHAZ.

Here is a photo of one of the health care volunteers and one of the roaming volunteers helping someone at CHAZ.

CHAZ#208.jpg

This is one of the many volunteers on a bicycle. They ride around helping people. If they need others to help, they pull out their phone and call the proper people to come help. This guy was very nice. We were sitting in the ball field when he rode up.

CHAZ#257.jpg

Dressing in fatigues and carrying arms.
like this?..

View attachment 351429

That is a very bad photoshop job.

I'm a professional photographer. I've been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. I can spot an altered photo from a mile away.

The shadows at their feet are all wrong. If that was a correct shot the shadows at their feet would be completely different. They would be in front of the people and they wouldn't be round in shape.

That is probably one of the altered photos Fox News produced. They've already been busted for it, admitted it and removed the photo from their website.

You call people in BLM and Antifa foricbly taking control of six square blocks of downtown Seattle carrying assault weapons and renaming it CHAZ, NORMAL.

You have it wrong. You're repeating the lies that Fox News started.

I've been there. I've posted some of the photos I've taken on this board and in this thread.

Antifa was never there. The protesters and people who live in that neighborhood took over not Antifa. There were never any weapons beyond the weapons the police had. The protesters didn't force anything. The police left to stop the violence. The police started the violence because one cop didn't like a candle one protester was holding. That's it. Once the police left, the violence stopped and has not restarted.

Forum List

Back