Bethel Ohio taken over by people in fatigues with guns.

What libbies don’t know and don’t want is that their right to “protest” can be met with counter protests. Not quite a one way street here yet,

Just another internet wannabe gladiator. When it gets real and they get an invite to come see me, they start stalling and making up excuses. :lol:

Aw, is the little fat red-haired girrrrl pretending to be a coonass bad boyz upset at mean ol Will? You had your chance to learn some manners and you didn't show...ya little bitch.

Forget it. The airlines won`t let him fly with his guns and without them he`s just another harmless nobody.

Jesus H....Asslips has a friend? Goes to show some folks will believe anything. BTW, shitbag, I don't need a weapon with trash like you....I'd toss you around like a rag doll, chew-toy-boy.
You are doing an awful lot of talking. You can put all this to an end by saying "I will be at the Oakland airport on <date> at <time>". Anything else is just internet bravado.

Are you willing to travel to other people's hometowns ?

Forget it. The airlines won`t let him fly with his guns and without them he`s just another harmless nobody.

Jesus H....Asslips has a friend? Goes to show some folks will believe anything. BTW, shitbag, I don't need a weapon with trash like you....I'd toss you around like a rag doll, chew-toy-boy.
You are doing an awful lot of talking. You can put all this to an end by saying "I will be at the Oakland airport on <date> at <time>". Anything else is just internet bravado.

Why don't you go fuck yourself.
Why dont you come make me?

You need instructions ?

Figures.

Re-opened. You guys try to act like adults please. Lots of posts deleted for personal attacks.

Wonder why the vermin didn't try to assault those counter-protestors and set their bikes on fire n stuff.

Oh yeah, now I remember ... they're just feral animals looking to loot un-guarded buildings,prey on old people, and whites walking around by themselves. Looks like their preliminary scouting of how weak a target the Burbs are isn't going to be offering any good news for the scum back in the Hoods.
Bethel is majority white and nobody black was scouting it. The feral animals who were looting were mostly white.

We will continue to protest because we have the first amendment right to.
And those with opposing views to yours will continue to protest because we have the first amendment right too. Correct? or do you find that objectionable?
If you are protesting for the right of police to shoot unarmed citizens.....

Watch video:
Unrest continues in Bethel following weekend protest
Sunday’s incident unfolded after Village of Bethel Administrator Travis Dotson said motorcycle groups, Back the Blue organizations and Second Amendment advocates disrupted a protest by Bethel’s Solidarity with Black Lives group.
The protest was expected to draw around 25 people, according to Dotson. It ended up drawing around 800, including 250 motorcycles that occupied the protest area and forced the protesters to move.
Around 10 altercations occurred, some caught on video. Police are currently investigating those incidents, including one involving a Bethel police officer who remains on the force.

----------------------------------
are those members of motorcycles for tramp? People came from all around OHIO to counter protest.
Are you scared?

It's called normal people sick of your radical leftist SJW BLM bull shit, and this is what push back looks like.

I think you better get used to it, because there's probably more of it coming.

You don't like it, then quit your sickening fucking protesting.

So you don't want Democrats to have the same rights that right wingers have??
They do. They have the right to peaceful protest, just like right wingers do. They have the right to counter protest, just like right wingers do. They also have the right to be arrested for destroying or stealing property and for assaulting people, just like right wingers do. I think what you want is for the left to have the right to riot and destroy with no repercussions, as they've become accustomed to doing. Society is finally rising up to say, "Enough".
The right is destroying property and killing police knowing people like you will blame blacks.

The First Amendment only allows "peaceful" protests (there are laws in place that do not allow for interfering in businesses operations, as well as not allowing the blocking the flow of traffic, when possible). You protesters can stand aside on a sidewalk, hold your signs and even shout, but that's it. Here in our area, they do just that. They don't interfere with the movement of traffic, hold their signs up, don't interfere with passerby's and that's acceptable, even though their cause is for the most part, absurd.

Wonder why the vermin didn't try to assault those counter-protestors and set their bikes on fire n stuff.

Oh yeah, now I remember ... they're just feral animals looking to loot un-guarded buildings,prey on old people, and whites walking around by themselves. Looks like their preliminary scouting of how weak a target the Burbs are isn't going to be offering any good news for the scum back in the Hoods.
Bethel is majority white and nobody black was scouting it. The feral animals who were looting were mostly white.

lol nobody said the Bethel scouting party was 'black', and we all now the faux 'protestors' and BLM scum and black looters are all the same people; too late for you morons to try and spin it another way now. If that 'protest had gone without any counter-protests, your hood rats would soon follow if the coast was clear. Go piss on your own leg.

The First Amendment only allows "peaceful" protests (there are laws in place that do not allow for interfering in businesses operations, as well as not allowing the blocking the flow of traffic, when possible). You protesters can stand aside on a sidewalk, hold your signs and even shout, but that's it. Here in our area, they do just that. They don't interfere with the movement of traffic, hold their signs up, don't interfere with passerby's and that's acceptable, even though their cause is for the most part, absurd.

Yes, as the people protesting abortions do, only they're protesting actual mass murders, i.e. real crimes, not some gun thug stroking himself out trying for a civil suit.

It's called normal people sick of your radical leftist SJW BLM bull shit, and this is what push back looks like.

They do. They have the right to peaceful protest, just like right wingers do. They have the right to counter protest, just like right wingers do. They also have the right to be arrested for destroying or stealing property and for assaulting people, just like right wingers do. I think what you want is for the left to have the right to riot and destroy with no repercussions, as they've become accustomed to doing. Society is finally rising up to say, "Enough".
The right is destroying property and killing police knowing people like you will blame blacks.
For sure. It`s the boogaloo nuts and the authorities are on to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Watch video:
Sunday’s incident unfolded after Village of Bethel Administrator Travis Dotson said motorcycle groups, Back the Blue organizations and Second Amendment advocates disrupted a protest by Bethel’s Solidarity with Black Lives group.
The protest was expected to draw around 25 people, according to Dotson. It ended up drawing around 800, including 250 motorcycles that occupied the protest area and forced the protesters to move.
Around 10 altercations occurred, some caught on video. Police are currently investigating those incidents, including one involving a Bethel police officer who remains on the force.

are those members of motorcycles for tramp? People came from all around OHIO to counter protest.
/——-/ They sure aren’t for Dementia Joe.

For sure. It`s the boogaloo nuts and the authorities are on to them.
The "authorities" are scared shitless of the boogaloo bois..... and they should be.

Watch video:

No one cares. It was just bored yuppies getting bothred by yuppies on motercycls. It's like watching retards fight in the sand box.

To be fair, if they are not leftists they need to stay home and social distance as where Leftists are praised for ignoring the social distancing.
This protest movement is going to destroy a good chunk of the Blue Boomer contingent in northern states and west coast.

So, let it ride.

Forum List

Back