Bethel Ohio taken over by people in fatigues with guns.

It's called normal people sick of your radical leftist SJW BLM bull shit, and this is what push back looks like.

I think you better get used to it, because there's probably more of it coming.

You don't like it, then quit your sickening fucking protesting.

So you don't want Democrats to have the same rights that right wingers have??
They do. They have the right to peaceful protest, just like right wingers do. They have the right to counter protest, just like right wingers do. They also have the right to be arrested for destroying or stealing property and for assaulting people, just like right wingers do. I think what you want is for the left to have the right to riot and destroy with no repercussions, as they've become accustomed to doing. Society is finally rising up to say, "Enough".
Who do you think "society " is?
The totality of American citizens. Society has always set rules by which people are expected to live, and American society has set up rules wherein protests can occur without destruction of property or danger to life and limb. When you exceed those parameters, society will eventually stop it. The Civil Rights struggle in the 60's was successful in large part because the protesters were not violent, gained a lot of support from white Americans, and stayed the course in the face of persecution. What's going on now will not be as successful because the protesters who are trying to get a legitimate message across are being shouted out by the rioting, looting and mayhem. American society can handle protest, but riots looting and mayhem not so much.

Among other incidents, these volunteers have confronted a man throwing apples and threatening punches, a car driving toward a large crowd of pedestrians and a vehicle circling the block repeatedly and taking photos. Volunteers say they have engaged with armed visitors from outside the city who came to the zone convinced that Seattle needed saving from left-wing agitators.
----------------------------
I guess King and Kennedy didn't get assassinated for nothing then, right?
You're citing evidence that supports my view, that a certain segment of society has become accustomed to destroying property and assaulting people with virtual impunity. The rest of society is rising up to say, "Enough". The rioters and looters took a protest that had nearly universal approval and diminished that approval. They are making their case harder to accept by doing so.

So then your a fascist. There seems to be a lot of you on this message forum.

READ: If one group of people block free speech it is fascism, if a different group you agree with blocks free speech it is acceptable and encouraged.
Hmm... what IS your definition of fascism anyway?
Dressing in fatigues and carrying arms.
People have the right to dress as they please, and people have the right to be armed, but exercising these rights is your definition of fascism?

You might want to think that over.

READ: If one group of people block free speech it is fascism, if a different group you agree with blocks free speech it is acceptable and encouraged.
People have the right to dress as they please, and people have the right to be armed, but exercising these rights is your definition of fascism?

It is clear that the definition of "fascism" at play here simply means, "Whatever the other guy is doing. If my does it, it's exercising freedom".

It is clear that the definition of "fascism" at play here simply means, "Whatever the other guy is doing. If my does it, it's exercising freedom".
And rioting/looting/arsony/murder is all called "physical expression"

It's called normal people sick of your radical leftist SJW BLM bull shit, and this is what push back looks like.

You call people in fatigues carrying assault weapons taking over a town, NORMAL.

Depends on the town.

We will continue to protest because we have the first amendment right to.
And so do the counter protesters, so quit crying about it.
Who's crying?

Let me tell you something maggot, you and the rest of the white supremacist brigade here have been whining about looting when looting has not been a significant part of these protests. What are those raggedy bitches counter protesting boy? They for police killing? You pussies know where to go in order to put on a show. But you ain't bout it because you nor anyone like you will show up in the hood. You'll talk shit online and ride into small all white towns like Bethel and intimidate other whites, but you won't see these guys riding up into the hood in Cincinnati, Dayton or Cleveland. Because that's where you get your ass kicked.
Scumbag^^^^

All of those armed white men and not one of them was shot dead by police. Huh, go figure
Because none of them were there armed to RIOT, LOOT or BURN DOWN BUSINESSES. They were there to PROTECT businesses, and themselves.

Huh, go figure.
They were there to be judge, jury and executioners. If you assfucks want to play cop, join the force.
And what do you think the pussy antifa are doing? You're an idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Watch video:
Unrest continues in Bethel following weekend protest
Sunday’s incident unfolded after Village of Bethel Administrator Travis Dotson said motorcycle groups, Back the Blue organizations and Second Amendment advocates disrupted a protest by Bethel’s Solidarity with Black Lives group.
The protest was expected to draw around 25 people, according to Dotson. It ended up drawing around 800, including 250 motorcycles that occupied the protest area and forced the protesters to move.
Around 10 altercations occurred, some caught on video. Police are currently investigating those incidents, including one involving a Bethel police officer who remains on the force.

----------------------------------
are those members of motorcycles for tramp? People came from all around OHIO to counter protest.
Now youre suddenly against protests? Where were you when democrats were burning the nation down?

So

So, like most tRumplings you aren't a fan of the Constitution, then.
You're bass ackwards, it's retarded libs like you obamanites that are anti Constitution.

Watch video:
Sunday’s incident unfolded after Village of Bethel Administrator Travis Dotson said motorcycle groups, Back the Blue organizations and Second Amendment advocates disrupted a protest by Bethel’s Solidarity with Black Lives group.
The protest was expected to draw around 25 people, according to Dotson. It ended up drawing around 800, including 250 motorcycles that occupied the protest area and forced the protesters to move.
Around 10 altercations occurred, some caught on video. Police are currently investigating those incidents, including one involving a Bethel police officer who remains on the force.

are those members of motorcycles for tramp? People came from all around OHIO to counter protest.
The Psychocrats are getting what they want.
They want epic racial conflict to get out the vote.

Watch video:

Welcome to Trump country, where we don’t tolerate Marxist bullshit and where your Bolshevik Revolution ends.

And you just devolved into the last refuge of every bleeding heart libtard crybaby..."You don't agree with me?...Then your a Nazi!" How's that strategy been working out for Dems?

Is it so hard to fathom that many people in this country despise the growing numbers are of radical commies in our midst?

Are you an American? Because if so you should be condemning these violent extremists, instead of supporting their destructive world view.

True Americans hate fascists AND communists.

Are we talking about Seattle now?
Are you stupid?
Yes she is.

You call people in fatigues carrying assault weapons taking over a town, NORMAL.

You don't seem to have any problem with the Seattle thing...soooooooo WTF are you talking about?

JO

We will continue to protest because we have the first amendment right to.
And so do the counter protesters, so quit crying about it.

The difference is this...... the protesters represent less than five percent of the nation the counter protesters are more than 50 percent of the nation..... This war won't last very long once it gets started and the police already have a side.....

JO

So

So, like most tRumplings you aren't a fan of the Constitution, then.
You're bass ackwards, it's retarded libs like you obamanites that are anti Constitution.
it's what they do. peewee herman, I know you are but what am I constantly.

Oh yeah there's a shit load more of it coming..... there are 340 million legally owned firearms in this nation and owners to go with them....they outnumber these assholes ten to one....if lefty wakes them up he will not be happy with the results trust me.

JO

Times sure aren't normal right now.

Forum List

Back