Beto is a tool

The T-shirt says: "Hell yeah, we're going to take your AR-15's!"

If I saw someone wearing a shirt like that, I would want to punch him in the mouth.

Fuck that guy.

beto_men__05858.1568342156.jpg
Every Democrat who told us over the years that Democrats aren't coming for your guns are ignorant fools and or liars.
One (1) Democrat said that he wanted one(1) style of weapons out of the hands of nuts. If you own one you are nuts and a dangerous one.

Geez! Does this mean that the gun pussies are no longer afraid of that Hogg kid in Florida? For the record, the SC Heller decision affirmed that we can regulate guns. I support voluntary buy backs and nothing more.

Nobody was "afraid" of him. We just thought he was a clown, and never missed an opportunity to show what an idiot and a liar he was.

That's probably why you don't hear a peep out of him any more.

If I saw someone wearing a shirt like that, I would want to punch him in the mouth.

Fuck that guy.

Every Democrat who told us over the years that Democrats aren't coming for your guns are ignorant fools and or liars.

Thank God for President Trump. If he never did anything else, at least he forced the Democrats to rip off their masks, revealing just how ugly they really are.

Do you have an AR 15 and what do you use it for??

Punching holes in paper for now, or dispatching surly coyotes. Hunting deer if I so desire.

Or stopping home invaders or burglars if need be.

If he thinks he can take away people's guns he's really quite naive about life in general, and Americans in particular.

We overthrew the British Empire and tossed them out of our country with our guns.

When the Indians were a threat to isolated farmsteads, we fought them with our guns.

When the South decided they didn't want to be Americans anymore, the issue was resolved with our guns.

We stand ready and willing, the best-armed people in the world, and the most free because we are armed, to fight any tyrant who thinks he can take our guns.

Against all that history, Beto is a nothing, a nobody, doomed to be a footnote that will quickly be forgotten.

Military. the olden days, Lock and load.

Not even necessary for the puny deranged gun-grabbers. You do know that most commercially-available AR-15 rifles still have bayonet lugs on them, don't you? Gun-grabbers like Beto the Clown would look pretty silly having a fuckable hole where their belly button should be.

m4_bayonet.gif

That makes them all the more dangerous, get them off the streets and out of the hands of morons.

Why? How many bayonet attacks have we had in this country?

Fuck that guy.

One (1) Democrat said that he wanted one(1) style of weapons out of the hands of nuts. If you own one you are nuts and a dangerous one.

If you knew how many AR-15's and AK-47's were owned by law-abiding civilians in this country, you'd be curled up in your closet in a fetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep every night.

There are more AR-15 rifles in the hands of American citizens, than M4 carbines in the hands of American soldiers.

:laughing0301:

If he thinks he can take away people's guns he's really quite naive about life in general, and Americans in particular.

We overthrew the British Empire and tossed them out of our country with our guns.

When the Indians were a threat to isolated farmsteads, we fought them with our guns.

When the South decided they didn't want to be Americans anymore, the issue was resolved with our guns.

We stand ready and willing, the best-armed people in the world, and the most free because we are armed, to fight any tyrant who thinks he can take our guns.

Against all that history, Beto is a nothing, a nobody, doomed to be a footnote that will quickly be forgotten.

Not even necessary for the puny deranged gun-grabbers. You do know that most commercially-available AR-15 rifles still have bayonet lugs on them, don't you? Gun-grabbers like Beto the Clown would look pretty silly having a fuckable hole where their belly button should be.

m4_bayonet.gif

That makes them all the more dangerous, get them off the streets and out of the hands of morons.

The rifle is deadly enough. Also they don't come with bayonets.

Fuck that guy.

I'm pretty sure those were Democrats cheering when he said it. He didn't get boo'd

Fuck that guy.

If you knew how many AR-15's and AK-47's were owned by law-abiding civilians in this country, you'd be curled up in your closet in a fetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep every night.

There are more AR-15 rifles in the hands of American citizens, than M4 carbines in the hands of American soldiers.

The last 3 mass shootings in the UK were from those who legally got arms. Legal people go rogue all the time and become killers.

Fuck that guy.

The last 3 mass shootings in the UK were from those who legally got arms. Legal people go rogue all the time and become killers.
So some people did something and now you want to ban all guns...

Fuck that guy.

So you are saying the UK's tough gun laws are worthless?

My now locked thread said it all: The Utter Vile, Sick Hate of Democrats

The Utter Vile, Sick Hate of Democrats
If you want to see the most antiAmerican hate in a political speech ever jammed into a few minute, watch Buttwipe Beto. Note that he has already swallowed hook, line and sinker this new bullshit coming from the New York Times that America actually began in 1619 the day the first slave landed on North America. That story (link) should be a separate thread.

m4_bayonet.gif

The rifle is deadly enough. Also they don't come with bayonets.

Your ignorance of firearms is hilarious. Do yourself a favor: Go to any gun store and count the AR-15 rifles. Then take a count of how many have bayonet lugs.

Then understand that even if they don't come equipped with a lug, you can purchase and adapter that will fit most any AR.

Then look on Ebay and see how many AR bayonets you can buy...

M7 bayonet | eBay

Fuck that guy.

Legal people go rogue and kill people from other means too. There's no such prosecution for "future crimes", at least in this country.

That's because we have what's called the "presumption of innocence." Should I demand that your driving privileges be revoked because you "might" run over someone in the future?

Fuck that guy.

--------------------------- And many of the American military are on the side of American Gun Owners I reckon.

Fuck that guy.

Legal people go rogue and kill people from other means too. There's no such prosecution for "future crimes", at least in this country.

That's because we have what's called the "presumption of innocence." Should I demand that your driving privileges be revoked because you "might" run over someone in the future?
------------------------------------- I don't know , 'red flag' laws and other work arounds are fast approaching the negation of 'presumption of innocence' JGalt .

Fuck that guy.

So some people did something and now you want to ban all guns...
Who said they wanted to ban "all guns"? Don`t tell me what you`re reading into it just the name of the poster. Can you do that. If not you`re a liar.

Geez! Does this mean that the gun pussies are no longer afraid of that Hogg kid in Florida? For the record, the SC Heller decision affirmed that we can regulate guns. I support voluntary buy backs and nothing more.

Nobody was ever afraid of that dweeb.

m4_bayonet.gif

Come and take it.

Fuck that guy.

--------------------------- And many of the American military are on the side of American Gun Owners I reckon.
The American military may not support your arming of criminals, crazies and terrorists. I`m sure some of them have seen bullet riddled bodies on the ground and they`re likely against that. Why aren`t you?

Forum List

Back