Beto is a tool

Every Democrat who told us over the years that Democrats aren't coming for your guns are ignorant fools and or liars.
One (1) Democrat said that he wanted one(1) style of weapons out of the hands of nuts. If you own one you are nuts and a dangerous one.

If you knew how many AR-15's and AK-47's were owned by law-abiding civilians in this country, you'd be curled up in your closet in a fetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep every night.

There are more AR-15 rifles in the hands of American citizens, than M4 carbines in the hands of American soldiers.

:laughing0301:

The last 3 mass shootings in the UK were from those who legally got arms. Legal people go rogue all the time and become killers.
So some people did something and now you want to ban all guns...
Who said they wanted to ban "all guns"? Don`t tell me what you`re reading into it just the name of the poster. Can you do that. If not you`re a liar.
If you believe Democrats don't want to ban all guns, keep saying it so everyone knows you're a clueless fool they shouldn't take seriously. First they came for the ar15s...

Fuck that guy.

beto_men__05858.1568342156.jpg
Every Democrat who told us over the years that Democrats aren't coming for your guns are ignorant fools and or liars.
One (1) Democrat said that he wanted one(1) style of weapons out of the hands of nuts. If you own one you are nuts and a dangerous one.

If you knew how many AR-15's and AK-47's were owned by law-abiding civilians in this country, you'd be curled up in your closet in a fetal position, sucking your thumb, and crying yourself to sleep every night.

There are more AR-15 rifles in the hands of American citizens, than M4 carbines in the hands of American soldiers.

--------------------------- And many of the American military are on the side of American Gun Owners I reckon.
The American military may not support your arming of criminals, crazies and terrorists. I`m sure some of them have seen bullet riddled bodies on the ground and they`re likely against that. Why aren`t you?
Democrats support arming the cartels. How many people died because of fast and furious weapons.

Geez! Does this mean that the gun pussies are no longer afraid of that Hogg kid in Florida? For the record, the SC Heller decision affirmed that we can regulate guns. I support voluntary buy backs and nothing more.

Nobody was ever afraid of that dweeb.
Or you without your guns. Is that why you won`t leave your trailer without a gun stuffed in your bra?

and its been said many times that the COURTS will fix things but I don't know . And even if the Courts do fix things in 5 or 10 years after endless 'pleas' and 'gobble d gook' and bad previous Court Decisions and Case Law the harm has already been done as many 'red flag' people have already been disarmed and harmed .

Geez! Does this mean that the gun pussies are no longer afraid of that Hogg kid in Florida? For the record, the SC Heller decision affirmed that we can regulate guns. I support voluntary buy backs and nothing more.
They love those AR-15s as much as they love their lord and "savior" #TalibanTrump.
----------------------------------------- AR and AK are just 2 out of many and they are Efficient and Effective for many legal purposes Bode .

The T-shirt says: "Hell yeah, we're going to take your AR-15's!"

If I saw someone wearing a shirt like that, I would want to punch him in the mouth.

Fuck that guy.

That shows how afraid they are....of one Democrat.....like they are still terrified of those two black men standing in front of a polling place way back.....

The last 3 mass shootings in the UK were from those who legally got arms. Legal people go rogue all the time and become killers.
So some people did something and now you want to ban all guns...
Who said they wanted to ban "all guns"? Don`t tell me what you`re reading into it just the name of the poster. Can you do that. If not you`re a liar.

Then why go after the AR-15? Far more people have been shot by handguns that semi-auto rifles. Look at the statistics for the shootings in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc. Very rarely are semi-auto rifles used.

Nobody was "afraid" of him. We just thought he was a clown, and never missed an opportunity to show what an idiot and a liar he was.

That's probably why you don't hear a peep out of him any more.
You sure do sound afraid of him.

If he thinks he can take away people's guns he's really quite naive about life in general, and Americans in particular.

We overthrew the British Empire and tossed them out of our country with our guns.

When the Indians were a threat to isolated farmsteads, we fought them with our guns.

When the South decided they didn't want to be Americans anymore, the issue was resolved with our guns.

We stand ready and willing, the best-armed people in the world, and the most free because we are armed, to fight any tyrant who thinks he can take our guns.

Against all that history, Beto is a nothing, a nobody, doomed to be a footnote that will quickly be forgotten.

Military. the olden days, Lock and load.

Not even necessary for the puny deranged gun-grabbers. You do know that most commercially-available AR-15 rifles still have bayonet lugs on them, don't you? Gun-grabbers like Beto the Clown would look pretty silly having a fuckable hole where their belly button should be.

m4_bayonet.gif

That makes them all the more dangerous, get them off the streets and out of the hands of morons.

Why? How many bayonet attacks have we had in this country?
HORSES & BAYONETS!!!!!

If I saw someone wearing a shirt like that, I would want to punch him in the mouth.

Fuck that guy.

Thank God for President Trump. If he never did anything else, at least he forced the Democrats to rip off their masks, revealing just how ugly they really are.

Do you have an AR 15 and what do you use it for??

Yes, I own three of them. Fun, fun, target shooting.

Fuck that guy.

It is not 1. It is MANY, this is just the latest blatant example.

If you own an ar15 you are nuts and a problem? You realize that it is one of the most popular rifles in the country, don't you? Run with that, calling large sections of the country nuts and dangerous. It worked so well for Hillary to call half the nation deplorable, no reason not to double down on it....

Nobody was "afraid" of him. We just thought he was a clown, and never missed an opportunity to show what an idiot and a liar he was.

That's probably why you don't hear a peep out of him any more.
You sure do sound afraid of him.

Says someone who is so afraid of a duly-elected President, they find it fitting to use an image depicting violence, treason, and murder in their signature line...

DiQrqBJUcAEctus.jpg

You embody the definition of "afraid".

Forum List

Back