Beto O’Rourke says Cops are the new Jim Crow

You'll have to excuse me, but gonna gonna go take my dog for a mile walk before bedtime :cool:

Watch out that the sky doesn't fall on you.

Tomorrow we will get into your posts about how Donald Trump would be taken down by end of September 2018 :) You should go ahead and whine to the mods now...its going to be quite embarrassing for you.

People who save or otherwise bookmark the posts of others for reposting purposes are obsessed stalkers. I honestly don't care what you'd like to dig up. It makes you look desperate, pathetic and smitten with me. :wink:

The other possibility is that we save your posts to show others. They are incredible comedy that we love to share.

He said in an earlier post that he had a whole 100,000.00. It jumped to "1/4m" in a few months though I see. WOW. And just a few days ago he claimed to be making 15%. Now he claims 5-7%? Very conveniently just above the DJI return of 6.57%. I think he would need a spreadsheet to keep track of his lies.
Good thing nobody pays any attention to him. Us regular investors up are 10% for the year...gonna be 12% by year end. He could have cost anyone who listened to him serious money.

"Warning Warning the market is overvalued and will pop!" lol

Link me to where I said 15%. If I said that, it was probably in error but a better guess is that you don't read well and often misunderstand and exaggerate. Now, if you figure that muni-funds profits are tax free .. then yes, suddenly 7% goes well over 10 because you are not paying capital gains.

I sold half my stocks not long after Drumpf was inaugurated and the other half early this year.

And no, unless you are some kind of genius or a day trader, you ain't made 10% on the year.

I have nothing against stocks - but sorry, markets perform better without mad clowns who believe themselves to be king in the White House.

Yawn

You'll have to excuse me, but gonna gonna go take my dog for a mile walk before bedtime :cool:

That’s no way to talk about your wife.

Not married dude - Two adding up to 23 years was plenty :wink:

I cannot even mock you for this. Not going for the hat trick? LOL

Link me to where I said 15%. If I said that, it was probably in error but a better guess is that you don't read well and often misunderstand and exaggerate. Now, if you figure that muni-funds profits are tax free .. then yes, suddenly 7% goes well over 10 because you are not paying capital gains.

I sold half my stocks not long after Drumpf was inaugurated and the other half early this year.

And no, unless you are some kind of genius or a day trader, you ain't made 10% on the year.

I have nothing against stocks - but sorry, markets perform better without mad clowns who believe themselves to be king in the White House.

Yawn

That’s no way to talk about your wife.

Not married dude - Two adding up to 23 years was plenty :wink:

I cannot even mock you for this. Not going for the hat trick? LOL

Nope, just turned 60 and am set on my ways. Sex is great, marriage or even living together?
Meh - No hat trick for me!

Sorry bout that,

6:00 pm Sept 21st 2018
  1. Its ON!!!!!
  2. The fake mexican Beto against Ted Cruz the natural latin decent.
  3. This is starting good,...Teds going after beto.....
  4. Punches this dumb ass over cops being killed, while beto calls cops Jim Crowe.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Now Cruz body slams beto by informing him to the Dixi Crats were the ones who had Jim Crow laws....
  2. beto comes looking abused,...lol!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh shit, Ted is wiping the floors with this fake mexican,....lol!!!
  2. beto isn't a mexican,...lol!!!!
  3. beto keeps throwing race card...lol!!!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

i liked beto saying he didnt care about parties. he got my attention.

then he went and supported the liberal party line.

Forum List

Back