Beto: We Only Have 10 Years Left To Act On Climate Change

AOC gave us 12.

Do I hear 8 coming from the next moonbat?

Twitter

AL Gore said we had 10 years during the Bush Administration.

So 10 years must be the standard BS story. It means that they give themselves 8 years for their 2 terms, and if it doesn't happen, they don't pay politically while in office.

25,000 board members in here.....note how many are willing to come in here and go full-on embracing this stuff! Nobody likes to come in a thread and announce, "I have the political IQ of a small soap dish!"

The entire planet see's this kind of st00pid and runs the other way at warp speed. I swear I do think these candidates are GOP plants! Imagine this guy in a debate with Trump who brings up what Beto said? You could turn off your TV sets!:coffee:

25,000 board members in here.....note how many are willing to come in here and go full-on embracing this stuff! Nobody likes to come in a thread and announce, "I have the political IQ of a small soap dish!"

The entire planet see's this kind of st00pid and runs the other way at warp speed. I swear I do think these candidates are GOP plants! Imagine this guy in a debate with Trump who brings up what Beto said? You could turn off your TV sets!:coffee:
But God Bless the AOC mental caliber fringe for coming forth time after time to provide us all with a good laugh everyday.

Forum List

Back