Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

I attack her personally because everything in my meme is true.
When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif

So the major qualification is to be a "friend of public education". That's not much.

No, the major qualification is a solid track record in the field of education.

Betsy Wetsy's only qualification was her family donating 200 million to Republicans and her hatred for public education.

Betsy DeVos Says It's 'Possible' Her Family Has Donated $200M To Republicans
Seems smart to me

That is because you a functioning illiterate.

Why not debate her policies and not attack her personally

When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

So the major qualification is to be a "friend of public education". That's not much.

Betsy Wetsy's only qualification was her family donating 200 million to Republicans and her hatred for public education.

Devos has a solid track record

She has been an opponent of the liberal education monopoly and for school choice for decades

Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism On Schools
By
Stanley Kurtz
Updated Sept. 23, 2008 12:01 am ET

Despite having authored two autobiographies, Barack Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists.

The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his

Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism On Schools

As you know, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dorn were close friends of the Obamas. The CAC was a colossal failure.
You stupid fuck. The Annenbergs who funded this are Republicans.

The changes they wanted to make are known beneficial education approaches. It was not a failure at all.

You assfucks have the obsession to lie about Obama in order to try to make your fat assed buddy look better.

The Distinquished Professor Ayers wrote the grant along with others. Bill Ayers protested the Vietnam War & those that engineered it. So did I & many at that time. Bill Ayers efforts never hurt anyone.

You stupid fucks need to quit digging up the old lies that have been debunked a gazillion times. OMG OMG OMG Bill Ayes!!!!!

AS Devos & Trump tears down of public school system. Republicans love the uneducated.
Ayers killed a man with a bomb, moron. He's a fucking terrorist.

Bill Ayers killed someone with a bomb? Ok, who was it?

No, a group he was involved with planted that pipe bomb. No link was ever made directly to Ayers. Some of you clowns are linked to are White Nationalists. Are you responsible for their violent behavior too?

Last edited:

Devos has a solid track record

She has been an opponent of the liberal education monopoly and for school choice for decades

Betsy Wetsy has NO track record. She has money and butt-tons of batshit crazy ideas. Hard stop.

Seems smart to me

Yeah well, Donald Trump seems smart to you too. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of your own intellect ;)

Seems smart to me

That is because you a functioning illiterate.
Ok troll boy ,, it’s not even a argument private schools do better.. control your Soviet Union self down a bit

Betsy D bought the job of Secretary of education for a 9.5 million dollar donation to Trump. she has no degree, never taught or worked in any public school, or even a private one. she owns a collection agency that collects student debt. Don't you just wish you could afford to buy your self or your children a nice high government job just like Betsy?

This is an administration of incompetents. Money and fealty for the Tangerine Tornado gets you in. And then your reputation (assuming you had one to begin with) is destroyed for eternity.

Seems smart to me

Yeah well, Donald Trump seems smart to you too. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of your own intellect ;)
History is recording the greatest administration in the history of the world.. yes we are pretty smart

Seems smart to me

History is recording the greatest administration in the history of the world.. yes we are pretty smart

Your standards are low.

Ok troll boy ,, it’s not even a argument private schools do better.. control your Soviet Union self down a bit

Of course they do better, they can reject anyone that does not do well.

That does not change that you are a functioning illiterate. You are the poster child for what is wrong with education in this country today.

Why not debate her policies and not attack her personally

In other words, you want a hack.

Seems smart to me

Your standards are low.
And tds is real lol haha

Keep up the great work Betsy! Thank you for school choice coking soon

Kids are going to be doing coke in school? what the fuck? What is wrong with you?
Huh?

View attachment 297533
There you go with that photo shop,, “things , that” lol which one? Lol

With each post you prove that you are indeed a functioning illiterate

Oh by the way Obama & Ayers were not good friends. Another one one of your fucking lies. My God,.do you ever tell the truth?

So you're in intentional denial. You know the truth, and deny everything. I've provided facts from reliable sources along with working links. You provided NOTHING but you hurl childish insults with nothing supporting your falsehoods. Impressive!

Obama and Bill Ayers: Together from the Beginning
BY BERNIE QUIGLEY - 09/24/08 08:25 AM EDT

Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

The current State Senator was retiring and was recruiting Obama to run for her seat. She invited him to a meeting that happened to be at the Ayer's home.

See , you wered just caught being a stupid, lying fuck once again.

"Between 1995 and 1999, Obama led the CAC, which was founded by Ayers, and remained on the board until 2001."

Face it, would you admit to being a close friend of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn if you had political aspirations? Don't forget, after claiming that the Rev. Jeremiah Wright was like a member of their family, Obama threw him under the bus too.
I have served on boards with many people. It didn't make them my friend.

I have been a political gatherings at people's homes. It does not make them friends.

You people are too stupid to be alive.

Yeah but did any of 'em write a book for you? :)

2jwfac.jpg

Forum List

Back