Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

You mean keeping segregation in education.

Don’t buy his bullshit. Jitler does not live in Boston, and very likely has never been here.
Ok yuppie

Do you know what that means, stupid?
It means you hahah big mouth hahaha

You don't even understand the words you are trying to use. Stupid fucking loser.
Ok now your a troll yuppie haha

You stupid fuck. The Annenbergs who funded this are Republicans.

The changes they wanted to make are known beneficial education approaches. It was not a failure at all.

You assfucks have the obsession to lie about Obama in order to try to make your fat assed buddy look better.

The Distinquished Professor Ayers wrote the grant along with others. Bill Ayers protested the Vietnam War & those that engineered it. So did I & many at that time. Bill Ayers efforts never hurt anyone.

You stupid fucks need to quit digging up the old lies that have been debunked a gazillion times. OMG OMG OMG Bill Ayes!!!!!

AS Devos & Trump tears down of public school system. Republicans love the uneducated.

Profanity-Th.jpg

As you know, Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn were founding members of the Weather Underground. Where did you get the idea that Bill Ayers "efforts" never hurt anyone?

September 23, 1969 - Katherine Ann Power and Susan Edith Saxe became involved in a plot to arm the Black Panthers as a response to United States involvement in the Vietnam War.[1] Bond introduced them to former convicts William Gilday and Robert Valeri and together the group plotted to rob the State Street Bank & Trust.[1] On September 20, 1970, the group robbed a National Guard armory in Newburyport, Massachusetts and took 400 rounds of ammunition.[7] They also stole weapons and set fire to the facility, causing about $125,000 in damage. The group robbed a bank in Brighton, Massachusetts, carrying handguns, a shotgun and a submachine gun.[6] [9] The first police officer on the scene, Boston police officer Walter Schroeder, was shot in the back by Gilday when he attempted to stop the robbery.[2] He subsequently died from his wounds. The group escaped with $26,000 in cash, which they planned to use to finance an overthrow of the federal government.[2] Power was behind the wheel of one of the two getaway vehicles.

[...]

March 6, 1970 – WUO members Theodore Gold, Diana Oughton, and Terry Robbins are killed in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion,[2][8] when a nailbomb they were constructing detonates. The bomb was intended to be planted at a non-commissioned officer's dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

[...]

List of Weatherman actions - Wikipedia

Where in that cut and paste does it mention Bill Ayers?

I wish I could say that I am surprised by your total ignorance of the history of Barack and Michelle's good friends Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Are you really that ignorant of the facts or is it intentional denial?

[...]

In 1969, Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described Communist revolutionary group that sought to overthrow imperialism.[3] The Weather Underground conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the United States Capitol, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

[...]

After the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion in 1970, in which Weatherman member Ted Gold, Ayers's close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers's girlfriend, Diana Oughton, were killed when a nail bomb being assembled in the house exploded, Ayers and several associates evaded pursuit by law enforcement officials. Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson survived the blast. Ayers was not facing criminal charges at the time, but the federal government later filed charges against him.[8] Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days.

[...]

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia
Instead of running off to Wiki you might know that the Weather Underground had no central command & groups worked by themselves. Quit trying to pin the actions of others on Bill Ayers.

Bill Ayers actions never harmed anyone. It would not be his fault if other members did. They were a group of independent groups operating under the Weather Underground name.

Any charges against him were dismissed.

I am not condoning his actions but merely correcting your lies about him.

He current;y is a renowned professor and expert on education.

The changes they wanted to make are known beneficial education approaches. It was not a failure at all.

You assfucks have the obsession to lie about Obama in order to try to make your fat assed buddy look better.

The Distinquished Professor Ayers wrote the grant along with others. Bill Ayers protested the Vietnam War & those that engineered it. So did I & many at that time. Bill Ayers efforts never hurt anyone.

You stupid fucks need to quit digging up the old lies that have been debunked a gazillion times. OMG OMG OMG Bill Ayes!!!!!

AS Devos & Trump tears down of public school system. Republicans love the uneducated.

Profanity-Th.jpg

As you know, Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn were founding members of the Weather Underground. Where did you get the idea that Bill Ayers "efforts" never hurt anyone?

September 23, 1969 - Katherine Ann Power and Susan Edith Saxe became involved in a plot to arm the Black Panthers as a response to United States involvement in the Vietnam War.[1] Bond introduced them to former convicts William Gilday and Robert Valeri and together the group plotted to rob the State Street Bank & Trust.[1] On September 20, 1970, the group robbed a National Guard armory in Newburyport, Massachusetts and took 400 rounds of ammunition.[7] They also stole weapons and set fire to the facility, causing about $125,000 in damage. The group robbed a bank in Brighton, Massachusetts, carrying handguns, a shotgun and a submachine gun.[6] [9] The first police officer on the scene, Boston police officer Walter Schroeder, was shot in the back by Gilday when he attempted to stop the robbery.[2] He subsequently died from his wounds. The group escaped with $26,000 in cash, which they planned to use to finance an overthrow of the federal government.[2] Power was behind the wheel of one of the two getaway vehicles.

[...]

March 6, 1970 – WUO members Theodore Gold, Diana Oughton, and Terry Robbins are killed in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion,[2][8] when a nailbomb they were constructing detonates. The bomb was intended to be planted at a non-commissioned officer's dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

[...]

List of Weatherman actions - Wikipedia

Where in that cut and paste does it mention Bill Ayers?

I wish I could say that I am surprised by your total ignorance of the history of Barack and Michelle's good friends Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Are you really that ignorant of the facts or is it intentional denial?

[...]

In 1969, Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described Communist revolutionary group that sought to overthrow imperialism.[3] The Weather Underground conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the United States Capitol, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

[...]

After the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion in 1970, in which Weatherman member Ted Gold, Ayers's close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers's girlfriend, Diana Oughton, were killed when a nail bomb being assembled in the house exploded, Ayers and several associates evaded pursuit by law enforcement officials. Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson survived the blast. Ayers was not facing criminal charges at the time, but the federal government later filed charges against him.[8] Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days.

[...]

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia
Oh by the way Obama & Ayers were not good friends. Another one one of your fucking lies. My God,.do you ever tell the truth?

I attack her personally because everything in my meme is true.
When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif

Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism On Schools
By
Stanley Kurtz
Updated Sept. 23, 2008 12:01 am ET

Despite having authored two autobiographies, Barack Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists.

The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his

As you know, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dorn were close friends of the Obamas. The CAC was a colossal failure.

Dude you are a democrat you have destroyed education! The outcome of kids that graduate towns with more republicans is FAR BETTER! You can’t have a one party democrat control city with out school choice you have destroyed education you all should be in jail or worse. Every black person should open a class action law suit on you people
Dude, I am not a Democrat but you are a fucking moron.

Check out where the red states reside on this list:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

You just fucking lie. lie lie lie lie.

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

I’m hoping in his second term Trump eliminates the Department altogether.

Betsy DeVos has cut 600 staff positions at the Department of Education

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.
Republicans hate Education. They especially hate public education. ...

I’m a Republican and I’ve dedicated my life to education. How about you, big mouth?

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.

I’m a Republican and I’ve dedicated my life to education. How about you, big mouth?

Want to compare educations? Not that I would believe a think you posted.

States ranked by school funding. Where are your red states?

Yeah, tell us how California under Republican control was ranked #1 in education and is now #50 under Democrat control.

I teach in the state with the best public schools in the country, big mouth.

Before shooting your mouth off about education, why not go get one yourself?

Yeah, tell us how California under Republican control was ranked #1 in education and is now #50 under Democrat control.

Show me where CA is ranked 50?

I posted a list in an earlier list. Where was California.

Wait, you are now claiming Arnold as a real Republican? Usually you assfucks claim he is a RINO.

Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

By
Stanley Kurtz

Despite having authored two autobiographies, Barack Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists.

The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his

As you know, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dorn were close friends of the Obamas. The CAC was a colossal failure.

Dude you are a democrat you have destroyed education! The outcome of kids that graduate towns with more republicans is FAR BETTER! You can’t have a one party democrat control city with out school choice you have destroyed education you all should be in jail or worse. Every black person should open a class action law suit on you people

Lol you take results from a democrat run media produced by democrats that run the education system lol

Oh by the way Obama & Ayers were not good friends. Another one one of your fucking lies. My God,.do you ever tell the truth?

So you're in intentional denial. You know the truth, and deny everything. I've provided facts from reliable sources along with working links. You provided NOTHING but you hurl childish insults with nothing supporting your falsehoods. Impressive!

Obama and Bill Ayers: Together from the Beginning
BY BERNIE QUIGLEY - 09/24/08 08:25 AM EDT

Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

By
Stanley Kurtz

Lol you take results from a democrat run media produced by democrats that run the education system lol
Where is your list?

By
Stanley Kurtz

Where is your list?
The ones in rural America with kids dropping out of school owning homes, working on farms.

Last edited:

So you're in intentional denial. You know the truth, and deny everything. I've provided facts from reliable sources along with working links. You provided NOTHING but you hurl childish insults with nothing supporting your falsehoods. Impressive!

BY BERNIE QUIGLEY - 09/24/08 08:25 AM EDT

Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

The current State Senator was retiring and was recruiting Obama to run for her seat. She invited him to a meeting that happened to be at the Ayer's home.

See , you wered just caught being a stupid, lying fuck once again.

Where is your list?
The ones in rural America with kids dropping out of school owning homes, working in farms.

So, you don't have a list.

Where is your list?
The ones in rural America with kids dropping out of school owning homes, working in farms.

So, you don't have a list.
Outcome after graduation is the measure.. Chicago Baltimore, Detroit, Boston, New York, Atlanta, St. Louis, all run by democrats all shit holes, don’t forget San Fran... almost all the big business is people moving from another state.. :) enjoy haha

Forum List

Back