Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

Oh by the way Obama & Ayers were not good friends. Another one one of your fucking lies. My God,.do you ever tell the truth?

So you're in intentional denial. You know the truth, and deny everything. I've provided facts from reliable sources along with working links. You provided NOTHING but you hurl childish insults with nothing supporting your falsehoods. Impressive!

Obama and Bill Ayers: Together from the Beginning
BY BERNIE QUIGLEY - 09/24/08 08:25 AM EDT

Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

The current State Senator was retiring and was recruiting Obama to run for her seat. She invited him to a meeting that happened to be at the Ayer's home.

See , you wered just caught being a stupid, lying fuck once again.

"Between 1995 and 1999, Obama led the CAC, which was founded by Ayers, and remained on the board until 2001."

Face it, would you admit to being a close friend of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn if you had political aspirations? Don't forget, after claiming that the Rev. Jeremiah Wright was like a member of their family, Obama threw him under the bus too.

Get back on topic kids and take the food fight to the FZ.

Oh by the way Obama & Ayers were not good friends. Another one one of your fucking lies. My God,.do you ever tell the truth?

So you're in intentional denial. You know the truth, and deny everything. I've provided facts from reliable sources along with working links. You provided NOTHING but you hurl childish insults with nothing supporting your falsehoods. Impressive!

BY BERNIE QUIGLEY - 09/24/08 08:25 AM EDT

Barack Obama's first run for the Illinois state Senate was launched at a famous fundraiser and kickoff for the campaign at a 1995 gathering at the house of Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dohrn, says Kurtz.

The current State Senator was retiring and was recruiting Obama to run for her seat. She invited him to a meeting that happened to be at the Ayer's home.

See , you wered just caught being a stupid, lying fuck once again.

"Between 1995 and 1999, Obama led the CAC, which was founded by Ayers, and remained on the board until 2001."

Face it, would you admit to being a close friend of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn if you had political aspirations? Don't forget, after claiming that the Rev. Jeremiah Wright was like a member of their family, Obama threw him under the bus too.
I have served on boards with many people. It didn't make them my friend.

I have been a political gatherings at people's homes. It does not make them friends.

You people are too stupid to be alive.

Want to compare educations? ....

Did you find Waldo?

So, where did you get your teaching cert?

I got my masters degree, big mouth.
in what?

Linguistics
Look, good for you fopr teaching. teaching is hard work.

Why did you get bent out of shape because I said Republicans hate education. Are you a Republican? Why does you party want to cut education funding?

I have an MS in Mathematics.

Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

Yeah!

It needs to be 6,000 or better yet 60,000.

We don't kneed a Department of Education at the Federal level. Just a waste of money and a cash cow for the filthy greedy Teacher's unions.

Betsy Wetsy, her evil brother Erik Prince and Dotard J Drumpf are devil spawn entitled rich kids with no fucking clue about the real world.
Why not debate her policies and not attack her personally

I attack her personally because everything in my meme is true.
When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif

So the major qualification is to be a "friend of public education". That's not much.

No, the major qualification is a solid track record in the field of education.

Betsy Wetsy's only qualification was her family donating 200 million to Republicans and her hatred for public education.

Betsy DeVos Says It's 'Possible' Her Family Has Donated $200M To Republicans

Why not debate her policies and not attack her personally

I attack her personally because everything in my meme is true.
When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif

So the major qualification is to be a "friend of public education". That's not much.

No, the major qualification is a solid track record in the field of education.

Betsy Wetsy's only qualification was her family donating 200 million to Republicans and her hatred for public education.

Betsy DeVos Says It's 'Possible' Her Family Has Donated $200M To Republicans
Seems smart to me

Betsy D bought the job of Secretary of education for a 9.5 million dollar donation to Trump. she has no degree, never taught or worked in any public school, or even a private one. she owns a collection agency that collects student debt. Don't you just wish you could afford to buy your self or your children a nice high government job just like Betsy?

Forum List

Back