Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

You stupid fuck. The Annenbergs who funded this are Republicans.

The changes they wanted to make are known beneficial education approaches. It was not a failure at all.

You assfucks have the obsession to lie about Obama in order to try to make your fat assed buddy look better.

The Distinquished Professor Ayers wrote the grant along with others. Bill Ayers protested the Vietnam War & those that engineered it. So did I & many at that time. Bill Ayers efforts never hurt anyone.

You stupid fucks need to quit digging up the old lies that have been debunked a gazillion times. OMG OMG OMG Bill Ayes!!!!!

AS Devos & Trump tears down of public school system. Republicans love the uneducated.

Profanity-Th.jpg

As you know, Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn were founding members of the Weather Underground. Where did you get the idea that Bill Ayers "efforts" never hurt anyone?

September 23, 1969 - Katherine Ann Power and Susan Edith Saxe became involved in a plot to arm the Black Panthers as a response to United States involvement in the Vietnam War.[1] Bond introduced them to former convicts William Gilday and Robert Valeri and together the group plotted to rob the State Street Bank & Trust.[1] On September 20, 1970, the group robbed a National Guard armory in Newburyport, Massachusetts and took 400 rounds of ammunition.[7] They also stole weapons and set fire to the facility, causing about $125,000 in damage. The group robbed a bank in Brighton, Massachusetts, carrying handguns, a shotgun and a submachine gun.[6] [9] The first police officer on the scene, Boston police officer Walter Schroeder, was shot in the back by Gilday when he attempted to stop the robbery.[2] He subsequently died from his wounds. The group escaped with $26,000 in cash, which they planned to use to finance an overthrow of the federal government.[2] Power was behind the wheel of one of the two getaway vehicles.

[...]

March 6, 1970 – WUO members Theodore Gold, Diana Oughton, and Terry Robbins are killed in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion,[2][8] when a nailbomb they were constructing detonates. The bomb was intended to be planted at a non-commissioned officer's dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

[...]

List of Weatherman actions - Wikipedia

I come from a inner city school they litterly hire School superintendents based off of race and culture relations not on education.. our children should not be subjected to this abuseSchool is for education not Race relation and Marxism

school choice now!

Typical idiot spouting nonsense.
I offer substance you offer democrat policies which is failure

What substance have you offered?

I come from a inner city school they litterly hire School superintendents based off of race and culture relations not on education.. our children should not be subjected to this abuseSchool is for education not Race relation and Marxism

school choice now!

Factual real life experience

The changes they wanted to make are known beneficial education approaches. It was not a failure at all.

You assfucks have the obsession to lie about Obama in order to try to make your fat assed buddy look better.

The Distinquished Professor Ayers wrote the grant along with others. Bill Ayers protested the Vietnam War & those that engineered it. So did I & many at that time. Bill Ayers efforts never hurt anyone.

You stupid fucks need to quit digging up the old lies that have been debunked a gazillion times. OMG OMG OMG Bill Ayes!!!!!

AS Devos & Trump tears down of public school system. Republicans love the uneducated.

Profanity-Th.jpg

As you know, Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn were founding members of the Weather Underground. Where did you get the idea that Bill Ayers "efforts" never hurt anyone?

September 23, 1969 - Katherine Ann Power and Susan Edith Saxe became involved in a plot to arm the Black Panthers as a response to United States involvement in the Vietnam War.[1] Bond introduced them to former convicts William Gilday and Robert Valeri and together the group plotted to rob the State Street Bank & Trust.[1] On September 20, 1970, the group robbed a National Guard armory in Newburyport, Massachusetts and took 400 rounds of ammunition.[7] They also stole weapons and set fire to the facility, causing about $125,000 in damage. The group robbed a bank in Brighton, Massachusetts, carrying handguns, a shotgun and a submachine gun.[6] [9] The first police officer on the scene, Boston police officer Walter Schroeder, was shot in the back by Gilday when he attempted to stop the robbery.[2] He subsequently died from his wounds. The group escaped with $26,000 in cash, which they planned to use to finance an overthrow of the federal government.[2] Power was behind the wheel of one of the two getaway vehicles.

[...]

March 6, 1970 – WUO members Theodore Gold, Diana Oughton, and Terry Robbins are killed in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion,[2][8] when a nailbomb they were constructing detonates. The bomb was intended to be planted at a non-commissioned officer's dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

[...]

Where in that cut and paste does it mention Bill Ayers?

school choice now!

Opinion.

So, where do you live?

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

I’m hoping in his second term Trump eliminates the Department altogether.

Betsy DeVos has cut 600 staff positions at the Department of Education

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.
Republicans hate Education. They especially hate public education. ...

I’m a Republican and I’ve dedicated my life to education. How about you, big mouth?
You are no republican lol thats funny

You don’t even understand what that means, you ignorant punk.

school choice now!

Opinion.

So, where do you live?
Boston mass, schooled after white flight, I saw first had the destruction on public school with no choice

Opinion.

So, where do you live?
Boston mass, schooled after white flight, I saw first had the destruction on public school with no choice

You mean keeping segregation in education.

Opinion.

So, where do you live?

Looking at my father and mother’s yearbooks they were very mixed in the 1960’s.. don’t believe what you hear.. all fake news

Betsy Wetsy, her evil brother Erik Prince and Dotard J Drumpf are devil spawn entitled rich kids with no fucking clue about the real world.
Why not debate her policies and not attack her personally

I attack her personally because everything in my meme is true.
When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif

So the major qualification is to be a "friend of public education". That's not much.

Profanity-Th.jpg

[...]

[...]

Where in that cut and paste does it mention Bill Ayers?

I wish I could say that I am surprised by your total ignorance of the history of Barack and Michelle's good friends Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Are you really that ignorant of the facts or is it intentional denial?

[...]

In 1969, Ayers co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described Communist revolutionary group that sought to overthrow imperialism.[3] The Weather Underground conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the United States Capitol, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War.

[...]

After the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion in 1970, in which Weatherman member Ted Gold, Ayers's close friend Terry Robbins, and Ayers's girlfriend, Diana Oughton, were killed when a nail bomb being assembled in the house exploded, Ayers and several associates evaded pursuit by law enforcement officials. Kathy Boudin and Cathy Wilkerson survived the blast. Ayers was not facing criminal charges at the time, but the federal government later filed charges against him.[8] Ayers participated in the bombings of New York City Police Department headquarters in 1970, the United States Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972, as he noted in his 2001 book, Fugitive Days.

[...]

Bill Ayers - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.

I’m a Republican and I’ve dedicated my life to education. How about you, big mouth?

Well, BIG MOUTH?
Lol you just called your self a big mouth hahah

We all know you are all but illiterate punk, so shut the fuck up for a while.

Well, BIG MOUTH?
Lol you just called your self a big mouth hahah

We all know you are all but illiterate punk, so shut the fuck up for a while.
Take your advice big mouth lol hahah

school choice now!

Lies.

Opinion.

So, where do you live?

Don’t buy his bullshit. Jitler does not live in Boston, and very likely has never been here.

Opinion.

So, where do you live?

Don’t buy his bullshit. Jitler does not live in Boston, and very likely has never been here.
Ok yuppie

Opinion.

So, where do you live?

Ok yuppie

Do you know what that means, stupid?

Opinion.

So, where do you live?

Ok yuppie

It means you hahah big mouth hahaha

Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif
Government education is the single greatest enemy of the American people.

Sure, just look at where America was before public education.
The most powerful country on Earth?

We as a nation didn't become a world power until after WWII. Public education was started long before that. So, when are you stupidly referring too?
That's pure ignorance. We had the biggest economy in the world by WWI. The difference being we didn't waste a lot of tax money maintaining a standing army.

Ok yuppie

It means you hahah big mouth hahaha

You don't even understand the words you are trying to use. Stupid fucking loser.

Forum List

Back