Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

Betsy Wetsy, her evil brother Erik Prince and Dotard J Drumpf are devil spawn entitled rich kids with no fucking clue about the real world.

betsy-devos.jpg
Why not debate her policies and not attack her personally

I attack her personally because everything in my meme is true.
When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Betsy derangement syndrome lol

Betsy Wetsy, her evil brother Erik Prince and Dotard J Drumpf are devil spawn entitled rich kids with no fucking clue about the real world.

When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif
How come 6,000 blacks were shot in Chicago under his administration mostly kids.. that’s the education you like lol

Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

So in love he avoided it like the plague.

Government education is the single greatest enemy of the American people.

betsy-devos.jpg

Meaning she hasn't been brainwashed by the government school establishment.

She's smart enough to know the public education system in America should be dismantled.

Yeah, everyone should home skool their hillbilly children

That's a work of fiction. You know that, don't you?

Yes, fiction based on reality. Betsy's charter school obsession has largely been a failure. Home schooling is not a viable option for most either and a majority of those with the time to do it, are unqualified to do it.

But continue your bizarre war on teachers and on public education. We're already at the point where nobody wants to go through the schooling necessary to make a starting salary in many states of under 40 grand. Teacher shortages in most states are at a crisis level.

Choose your source

teacher shortages in us

She's smart enough to know the public education system in America should be dismantled.

Yes, fiction based on reality. Betsy's charter school obsession has largely been a failure. Home schooling is not a viable option for most either and a majority of those with the time to do it, are unqualified to do it.

But continue your bizarre war on teachers and on public education. We're already at the point where nobody wants to go through the schooling necessary to make a starting salary in many states of under 40 grand. Teacher shortages in most states are at a crisis level.

Choose your source

teacher shortages in us

No, it's based on lies. In the first place, charter schools are still government schools, so it's idiotic to they are competing with government schools. I can't say whether they have been a failure because I haven't seen any stats on how the perform. However, one thing we know is that parents prefer them to the standard government schools, so in that sense they are an obvious success.

Home schooled kids outperform government schools kids on almost any metric you care to name. Just consider the number of National Spelling Bee winners who were home schooled.

Claims about teacher shortages are a myth. For every teaching post available there is a long line of applicants.

Finally, your video tried to stereotype home schooled children as being ignorant. Nothing could be further from the truth. All you did in your last post is evade the subject.

Last edited:

Choose your source

teacher shortages in us

No, it's based on lies. In the first place, charter schools are still government schools, so it's idiotic to they are competing with government schools. I can't say whether they have been a failure because I haven't seen any stats on how the perform. However, one thing we know is that parents prefer them to the standard government schools, so in that sense they are an obvious success.

Home schooled kids outperform government schools kids on almost any metric you care to name. Just consider the number of National Spelling Bee winners who were home schooled.

Claims about teacher shortages are a myth. For every teaching post available there is a long line of applicants.

Finally, your video tried to stereotype home schooled children as being ignorant. Nothing could be further from the truth. All you did in your last post is evade the subject.

Do you have a link to prove parents prefer charter schools that isn't one of Betsy Wetsy's projects?

There are a long line of applicants for teacher positions? LoL!! Ya sure dude - I told you to choose your source.. did you not come up with a fucking thing?

There are qualified parents who actually have the time and qualifications to home school their children. Those kids probably DO outperform the average public school educated child due to the one on one nature. They are in the minority.

As for the rest of your fake news screed there are FACTS -

A new government report finds that charter school and public school students have the same academic performance

Were you home skooled? Bet so. I know you bripat - You're a loon ;)

Sure, make the Private Schools take on those Low-Income families. Like that is gonna happen.

What EXACTLY is wrong in those 50 years? And don't give me the 'indoctrination' speech.

Does a Private School teacher teach quadratic equations better than a public school teacher?

It is not a matter of "making the private schools take on low-income families" for everyone. Low-income families, with their children in failing schools, would be given vouchers which would enable them to transfer to a private school of their choice.

What has changed in those 50 years? Teacher Unions for one thing. It is nearly impossible to fire bad teachers. Another reason is that teachers cannot simply remove a trouble maker from class. They are also required to teach to the lowest common denominator in the class. Schools adopted a policy of passing students on to the next level even if they failed the class. Social promotion.

Our schools, when compared with other nations, have dropped from number one to seventeenth. In the mid-90s they even re-centered the scores for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) because the average scores dropped below what had been average.

Quadratic equations are basic algebra. I learned them in Algebra I, my first year of high school, in the 9th grade. What is the point?

Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism On Schools
By
Stanley Kurtz
Updated Sept. 23, 2008 12:01 am ET

Despite having authored two autobiographies, Barack Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists.

The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his

As you know, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dorn were close friends of the Obamas. The CAC was a colossal failure.

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

I’m hoping in his second term Trump eliminates the Department altogether.

Betsy DeVos has cut 600 staff positions at the Department of Education

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.
Republicans hate Education. They especially hate public education. If a corporation isn't raking in the cash, they aren't happy.

Aren't we all glad our tax money will go so Johnny can go to private school while the poor kid in the inner city's school gets less funding.

Fuck Betsy Devos whose only claim to fame is marrying into the biggest pyramid scam of all time.

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.
Republicans hate Education. They especially hate public education. ...

I’m a Republican and I’ve dedicated my life to education. How about you, big mouth?

By
Stanley Kurtz
Updated Sept. 23, 2008 12:01 am ET

Despite having authored two autobiographies, Barack Obama has never written about his most important executive experience. From 1995 to 1999, he led an education foundation called the Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC), and remained on the board until 2001. The group poured more than $100 million into the hands of community organizers and radical education activists.

The CAC was the brainchild of Bill Ayers, a founder of the Weather Underground in the 1960s. Among other feats, Mr. Ayers and his

As you know, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dorn were close friends of the Obamas. The CAC was a colossal failure.
You stupid fuck. The Annenbergs who funded this are Republicans.

The changes they wanted to make are known beneficial education approaches. It was not a failure at all.

You assfucks have the obsession to lie about Obama in order to try to make your fat assed buddy look better.

The Distinquished Professor Ayers wrote the grant along with others. Bill Ayers protested the Vietnam War & those that engineered it. So did I & many at that time. Bill Ayers efforts never hurt anyone.

You stupid fucks need to quit digging up the old lies that have been debunked a gazillion times. OMG OMG OMG Bill Ayes!!!!!

AS Devos & Trump tears down of public school system. Republicans love the uneducated.

Republicans hate Education. They especially hate public education. ...

I’m a Republican and I’ve dedicated my life to education. How about you, big mouth?
I weep for your students.

Forum List

Back