Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

No we didn’t have foreigners that couldn’t speak English in our poor neighborhoods, ...t

That’s exactly what we had, you ignorant douche.
Sorry we didn’t I’m from here not you

I have shoes older that have been here longer than you, boy. Shut the fuck up and learn something, stupid.
...i’m from here ......0s

All evidence to the contrary.
Umm ok little buddy.

No we didn’t have foreigners that couldn’t speak English in our poor neighborhoods, ...t

That’s exactly what we had, you ignorant douche.
Sorry we didn’t I’m from here not you

I have shoes older that have been here longer than you, boy. Shut the fuck up and learn something, stupid.
... I know what other people from this neighborhood would’ve said to them.. ...

No, you don’t.
Umm ok lol

What we have been doing for 50 years is not working. Private schools have better outcomes so why not allow low-income families the same options as more wealthy households?

Sure, make the Private Schools take on those Low-Income families. Like that is gonna happen.

What EXACTLY is wrong in those 50 years? And don't give me the 'indoctrination' speech.

Does a Private School teacher teach quadratic equations better than a public school teacher?

It's a good start, now get rid of the rest of them and close the department. Education should be controlled by the state and local school boards. Our schools were world class when controlled locally.

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

I’m hoping in his second term Trump eliminates the Department altogether.

Betsy DeVos has cut 600 staff positions at the Department of Education

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.

I agree. We don't need a Federal Department of Education. The States are more than capable of running education in their states.

Libtards are against poor minorities having access to a quality education.

This doesn't even make sense.

Public Education is just fine, it is the quality of student that determines the outcome.

So, IYO, a student from an above average Public School would perform Better if they transferred and attended any Private School or an Above Average Private HS?
Blaming the victim.

How beautifully liberal!

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!

Why?

Can you prove it leads to better outcomes?
It this serious a serious question?

Yes, provided the Russians can explain the question to you.
Yes We built the greatest country in the world with some of the most educated ordinary people in the world when we had school choice. Scary how dumb democrats are and your allowed to vote
Yup. The same school choice we have now.
We weren't looted to pay for government brainwashing in those days.

Why?

Can you prove it leads to better outcomes?

Yes We built the greatest country in the world with some of the most educated ordinary people in the world when we had school choice. Scary how dumb democrats are and your allowed to vote
Now you are flailing.

Now you are flailing.
Not at all. I stated an indisputable fact.

I paid $7000 in property taxes last year and $5000 in state income taxes. Then I also pay a 5% sales tax on everything I buy. Most of that went to pay for government schools.

I come from a inner city school they litterly hire School superintendents based off of race and culture relations not on education.. our children should not be subjected to this abuseSchool is for education not Race relation and Marxism

school choice now!

I come from a inner city school they litterly hire School superintendents based off of race and culture relations not on education.. our children should not be subjected to this abuseSchool is for education not Race relation and Marxism

school choice now!
If you aren't happy with your local government vote in a new local government. People decide what kind of governor, mayor, school board members they want. If you're not happy vote in new people. You can't blame the rest of America for your local failures.

school choice now!
If you aren't happy with your local government vote in a new local government. People decide what kind of governor, mayor, school board members they want. If you're not happy vote in new people. You can't blame the rest of America for your local failures.
Democrats are shutting down speech in the public square, information is controlled by democrats,, why we need to remove democrats by force

school choice now!
Democrats are shutting down speech in the public square, information is controlled by democrats,, why we need to remove democrats by force

Troll somewhere else, idiot.

school choice now!

Troll somewhere else, idiot.
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

Betsy Wetsy, her evil brother Erik Prince and Dotard J Drumpf are devil spawn entitled rich kids with no fucking clue about the real world.

betsy-devos.jpg

Betsy Wetsy, her evil brother Erik Prince and Dotard J Drumpf are devil spawn entitled rich kids with no fucking clue about the real world.

betsy-devos.jpg
Why not debate her policies and not attack her personally

betsy-devos.jpg

I attack her personally because everything in my meme is true.
When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.

betsy-devos.jpg

When it comes to public education, Betsy Wetsy is a certifiable know-nothing clown.
Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

Neither was his Sec of Education, Arnie Duncan. Private schools....Ivy Leagu....

Oops!

Using your standards, Barry Hussein was unqualified to be involved in education.

No, Barry Hussein was a friend of public education. Betsy Wetsy is not.

devos%2Bbetsy%2Bwetsy.gif

Forum List

Back