Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

Libtards are against poor minorities having access to a quality education.

This doesn't even make sense.

Public Education is just fine, it is the quality of student that determines the outcome.

So, IYO, a student from an above average Public School would perform Better if they transferred and attended any Private School or an Above Average Private HS?
Thanks for proving you have no clue what vouchers are used for.
He does. You don’t.

Why?

Can you prove it leads to better outcomes?
It this serious a serious question?

Yes, provided the Russians can explain the question to you.
Yes We built the greatest country in the world with some of the most educated ordinary people in the world when we had school choice. Scary how dumb democrats are and your allowed to vote
Yup. The same school choice we have now.
No we didn’t have foreigners that couldn’t speak English in our poor neighborhoods, they parents would have raided the schools and kicked them out
Hate to break it to you, but study American history first before coming up with such comical assertions.

Public Education is just fine, it is the quality of student that determines the outcome.

So, IYO, a student from an above average Public School would perform Better if they transferred and attended any Private School or an Above Average Private HS?
Thanks for proving you have no clue what vouchers are used for.
He does. You don’t.
Look, we already know you are a moron. No need to keep exposing yourself.

Yes We built the greatest country in the world with some of the most educated ordinary people in the world when we had school choice. Scary how dumb democrats are and your allowed to vote
No we didn’t have foreigners that couldn’t speak English in our poor neighborhoods, they parents would have raided the schools and kicked them out
Hate to break it to you, but study American history first before coming up with such comical assertions.
My family came from them and none speak a word of foreign language. We actually shut down immigration from 1920’s -60’s to assimilate..

So 22% of L.A. students are poor quality?

You do know what races they consist of don’t you?

My family came from them and none speak a word of foreign language. We actually shut down immigration from 1920’s -60’s to assimilate..
Great for your family. Now learn a bit of the history of immigration to America before proclaiming today is any different.

Great for your family. Now learn a bit of the history of immigration to America before proclaiming today is any different.
Or I can just look at urban area year books and see only assimilate Americans lol

Or I can just look at urban area year books and see only assimilate Americans lol

Illogical nonsense.

My family came from them and none speak a word of foreign language...

Or English for that matter.

Illogical nonsense.
Troll boy is here haha

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!

Why?

What we have been doing for 50 years is not working. Private schools have better outcomes so why not allow low-income families the same options as more wealthy households?

Do you not believe that Public Schools would not benefit from the competition?

AT&T "Ma Bell" once had a monopoly on our telephones. How much progress was made? What do we have today?

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!

Why?

YOU didn’t build anything, stupid. You couldn’t even figure out how to stop a wheel from rolling downhill.

Illogical nonsense.
Troll boy is here haha

Yes you are.

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!

Why?

YOU didn’t build anything, stupid. You couldn’t even figure out how to stop a wheel from rolling downhill.
Ok troll boy

Why?

No we didn’t have foreigners that couldn’t speak English in our poor neighborhoods, ...t

That’s exactly what we had, you ignorant douche.

No we didn’t have foreigners that couldn’t speak English in our poor neighborhoods, ...t

Sorry we didn’t I’m from here not you

I have shoes older that have been here longer than you, boy. Shut the fuck up and learn something, stupid.

I have shoes older that have been here longer than you, boy. Shut the fuck up and learn something, stupid.
Ok ok insane troll boy,, i’m from here I know what my family would’ve told Spanish people speaking Spanish I know what other people from this neighborhood would’ve said to them.. If you think otherwise prove it or shut the fuck up show me a bilingual class in the 1800s

...i’m from here ......0s

All evidence to the contrary.

... I know what other people from this neighborhood would’ve said to them.. ...

No, you don’t.

Forum List

Back