Betsy DeVos plagiarizes on questionaire for "education" head confrimation hearing

Trump's pick for education head accused of plagiarizing answers to questionnaire for her confirmation hearing - including one answer lifted from an Obama official
  • The Washington Post has found instances in which Donald Trump's secretary of education pick Betsy DeVos looks to have lifted passages from other sources
  • DeVos was asked to answer, in writing, senators' questions - and those answers lack proper attribution and don't cite source material
  • One of the clearest examples of plagiarism is a phrase DeVos looks to have lifted from a statement made by a top Obama administration official
  • The Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee still voted in favor of DeVos' nomination today, pushing it to the full Senate
  • The White House has yet to respond to the allegations, though has blasted Democrats for dragging their feet on Trump's nominations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4176886/Trump-s-pick-education-accused-plagiarizing-answers.html#ixzz4XNz8m0NI

Reality America, where if you're wealthy, we will fawn all over you and ask nothing more of you; abuse us at your leisure. Please. Just lead us, for we will never get up and do anything for ourselves.

Are we still in fucking school? ....

I was in fucking school for a while, but I had to pull out.

It was a really hard school.

I blew it by coming late all the time.

There was a lot of friction, and I just wasn't protected.

Trump's pick for education head accused of plagiarizing answers to questionnaire for her confirmation hearing - including one answer lifted from an Obama official
  • The Washington Post has found instances in which Donald Trump's secretary of education pick Betsy DeVos looks to have lifted passages from other sources
  • DeVos was asked to answer, in writing, senators' questions - and those answers lack proper attribution and don't cite source material
  • One of the clearest examples of plagiarism is a phrase DeVos looks to have lifted from a statement made by a top Obama administration official
  • The Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee still voted in favor of DeVos' nomination today, pushing it to the full Senate
  • The White House has yet to respond to the allegations, though has blasted Democrats for dragging their feet on Trump's nominations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4176886/Trump-s-pick-education-accused-plagiarizing-answers.html#ixzz4XNz8m0NI

Reality America, where if you're wealthy, we will fawn all over you and ask nothing more of you; abuse us at your leisure. Please. Just lead us, for we will never get up and do anything for ourselves.

She plagiarized a phrase? OMG! Call the fucking fire department! Call the Marines!

I think they're rather occupied with, well, occupying the planet.

She plagiarized a phrase? OMG! Call the fucking fire department! Call the Marines!

I think they're rather occupied with, well, occupying the planet.

?????

The Devos nomination comes down to nothing more than Democrats wanting to keep our children uneducated to gain votes.

Forum List

Back