Bette Midler, with such class, says Melania still can't speak English and to get her Illegal self off the stage.

What do you think?

i listened to the first sentences of her speech. for someone allegedly polyglot, and living in the USA for such a long time, her accent sure is atrocious.

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

do you think her accent is not atrocious for someone who is allegedly gifted in languages and living stateside for years?

What about all the messycans and south Americans that come here and never learn English at all?
Without an accent or otherwise.

what about them? are they paraded around by xenophobic twats as being fluent in 5 languages? could you post a more ridiculous whataboutism? i am sure you can.

Sorry..thats not going to fly.
Your selective outrage has been noted.

What do you think?

i listened to the first sentences of her speech. for someone allegedly polyglot, and living in the USA for such a long time, her accent sure is atrocious.

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

do you think her accent is not atrocious for someone who is allegedly gifted in languages and living stateside for years?

What about all the messycans and south Americans that come here and never learn English at all?

what about them? are they paraded around by xenophobic twats as being fluent in 5 languages? could you post a more ridiculous whataboutism? i am sure you can.

I was speaking Spanish to my maid and I asked her if I had an accent. She said I most definitely had an American accent. And I always thought my annunciation was very accurate.

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

ok. random guy = flotus.

seems legit.

A good friend of mine used to be her guitar player when she had her gig at Caesar's Palace. I think her gig rotated with Cher and Elton John.

Anyway, my buddy Wayne got my wife and I tickets for the show, and some other friends who lived in Vegas came along, as well (at their expense). After the show we were waiting in the lobby and Wayne (the guitarist) comes out and tells us to come with him. One of the women who'd joined us was apoplectic that we were going to get to meet Bette but she was not. She's seriously the world's biggest Bette Midler fan.

Anyway, we go backstage and Wayne brings Bette over. She was absolutely wonderful, asking how we liked Vegas, how long I'd known Wayne, making restaurant recommendations, etc. My wife then commented how we shouldn't say anything to Elaine (the apoplectic chick) about how nice Bette was because it would just upset her. When Bette heard that, she told Wayne and me to go get her. Bette and my wife, presumably, chatted up some small talk.

When we brought Elaine back, she just started crying. Bette came over, hugged her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Honey, I'm not that big a fuckin' deal." Bette took pictures with Elaine (something Bette normally doesn't do), autographed our show programs, etc. She seemed genuinely appreciative that we'd come to see the show. She even gestured towards us, looked at my buddy and said "Wayne, did you get them the good seats?"
(he had).

The bottom line is that she was really, really nice and approachable. No, we didn't talk politics. We just talked ab out meaningless stuff. But she also didn't have to be as accommodating as she was. She sat with us for about ten minutes before going back to her dressing room.

So, politically, yeah, I agree with her on pretty much nothing. But I'm also glad I'm not so myopic as to judge someone solely based on their politics...
Wayne Johnson. I saw him with the Manhattan Transfer back in the early 80’s.

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

ok. random guy = flotus.

seems legit.

Are you implying that FLOTUS is more important than the average guy?
Thats not how America works amigo.

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

Al Sharpton is a lifelong New Yorker but he speaks with the dialect of an illiterate southerner. How do you explain that?

Educate the ignorant Midler. Malania Trump is just as American as she is. I do appreciate this Democrat attacking naturalized citizens. It makes the democrats look that much better.
You mean like when tRump said this:

Hypocritical much, tRumpling?

Oh, little dishonest you! He said "go back to your countries and fix them. Then come back here and show us how you did it"

Did you not know the whole quote, or did you lie on purpose?

Educate the ignorant Midler. Malania Trump is just as American as she is. I do appreciate this Democrat attacking naturalized citizens. It makes the democrats look that much better.
You mean like when tRump said this:

Hypocritical much, tRumpling?

Oh, little dishonest you! He said "go back to your countries and fix them. Then come back here and show us how you did it"

Did you not know the whole quote, or did you lie on purpose?
This is their country, you idiot.

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

ok. random guy = flotus.

seems legit.

ok. random guy = allegedly polyglot flotus.

seems legit.

totally applicable and comparable. you must be very intelligent.

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

Al Sharpton is a lifelong New Yorker but he speaks with the dialect of an illiterate southerner. How do you explain that?

holy flonz. is there anything you morons would not try to deflect from the simple fact that melania is not gifted in languages.

A good friend of mine used to be her guitar player when she had her gig at Caesar's Palace. I think her gig rotated with Cher and Elton John.

Anyway, my buddy Wayne got my wife and I tickets for the show, and some other friends who lived in Vegas came along, as well (at their expense). After the show we were waiting in the lobby and Wayne (the guitarist) comes out and tells us to come with him. One of the women who'd joined us was apoplectic that we were going to get to meet Bette but she was not. She's seriously the world's biggest Bette Midler fan.

Anyway, we go backstage and Wayne brings Bette over. She was absolutely wonderful, asking how we liked Vegas, how long I'd known Wayne, making restaurant recommendations, etc. My wife then commented how we shouldn't say anything to Elaine (the apoplectic chick) about how nice Bette was because it would just upset her. When Bette heard that, she told Wayne and me to go get her. Bette and my wife, presumably, chatted up some small talk.

When we brought Elaine back, she just started crying. Bette came over, hugged her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Honey, I'm not that big a fuckin' deal." Bette took pictures with Elaine (something Bette normally doesn't do), autographed our show programs, etc. She seemed genuinely appreciative that we'd come to see the show. She even gestured towards us, looked at my buddy and said "Wayne, did you get them the good seats?"
(he had).

The bottom line is that she was really, really nice and approachable. No, we didn't talk politics. We just talked ab out meaningless stuff. But she also didn't have to be as accommodating as she was. She sat with us for about ten minutes before going back to her dressing room.

So, politically, yeah, I agree with her on pretty much nothing. But I'm also glad I'm not so myopic as to judge someone solely based on their politics...
Wayne Johnson. I saw him with the Manhattan Transfer back in the early 80’s.

Yup! He's a great guy, and an amazing guitarist as well. He was with the Transfer for a long time.

This is a publicity photo I took of him some years back while on tour with him in Ontario, Canada:

7125099_orig.jpg

And another from a product shoot for Bose in 2010:

4375779939_c45fbe6184_o.jpg

Last edited:

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

ok. random guy = flotus.

seems legit.

seems legit.

:laughing0301: So knowing five languages makes her a better person than a messycan who cant speak English at all?
You specialize in self ownership.

Just love Bette Midler and her honesty, slapping Trump and Melania across their cheap tanned faces with the truth.

Bette Midler Isn’t Sorry She Called Melania Trump an ‘Illegal Alien’ Who ‘Can’t Speak English’

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

I was speaking Spanish to my maid and I asked her if I had an accent. She said I most definitely had an American accent. And I always thought my annunciation was very accurate.

then work on your enunciation. are you claiming that you are fluent in Spanish? have you lived in a spanish speaking country for decades and have become a citizen of this country? is your very uninteresting personal anecdote in any way relevant here? no.

What do you think?

Xenophobe.

where?

Look in a mirror.

ok. random guy = flotus.

seems legit.

seems legit.

:laughing0301: So knowing five languages makes her a better person than a messycan who cant speak English at all?
You specialize in self ownership.

you make no sense at all. take a nap.

melania has an atrocious accent and most certainly is not fluently speaking 5 languages. this observation has triggered you pathetic twerps for pages now.

Just love Bette Midler and her honesty, slapping Trump and Melania across their cheap tanned faces with the truth.

Bette Midler Isn’t Sorry She Called Melania Trump an ‘Illegal Alien’ Who ‘Can’t Speak English’
Better midler, like most libscum, wouldn't know the truth.

Oh look, racism from the right. What a surprise.

What do you think?

I would expect that opinion from a bigoted asshole. Thanks for proving me right.

such a snowflake. a mild comment about her atrocious accent, which shows that she is not at all gifted in languages, seems to trigger you into barfing up the bigot card.

I’m not triggered, you aren’t important enough in my life to trigger me. You have quite the ego for a dumb bigoted moron. Have a great day dummy.

you could have not commented on my post, if it was so unimportant. but no, you had to whine about me being a bigoted asshole, on this board for that mild post, mind you. LOL
yeah, you were triggered.

Lol! If you think my comment was triggered, then go right ahead. Morons such as yourself can’t take any criticism so you lash out at others with the same complaint. If it bothers you so much, then shut the fuck up. You aren’t entertaining me anymore so unless you have anything good in your next reply to keep me entertained, I’m done with you.

All of you tRump-tards are triggered. It's your permanent state of "mind", lol.

There are many people who are fluent in multiple languages that speak broken English. Even those who speak Jive!

That is racism! I thought it was an attempt at a bit of comedy to soften the thread. We have work to do I know. However we can not end up having everyone walking down the street one day with no smiles on their faces and a threat by a government agent to check our paperwork for authenticity. The problem with agendas left uncheck is they do not stop.

Bette Midler is what we refer to in the south as a "sweat hog".
Fat and gross, she is jealous of any normal looking woman. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back