Bette Midler, with such class, says Melania still can't speak English and to get her Illegal self off the stage.

What do you think?

i listened to the first sentences of her speech. for someone allegedly polyglot, and living in the USA for such a long time, her accent sure is atrocious.

English is her most recent language learned... She knows five and speaks them fluently.

sure. you will believe anything. any time she has the opportunity to show her language skills, she decides to not use them, probably for "professional purposes". LOL

Educate the ignorant Midler. Malania Trump is just as American as she is. I do appreciate this Democrat attacking naturalized citizens. It makes the democrats look that much better.
You mean like when tRump said this:

An easy mistake to make in their case.
Why? She's got less acçent than the tRump prostitute and knows we're on number 45.

Because of their foreign, Marxist attitudes toward America.
You should look up those big words before you use them.

What do you think?

i listened to the first sentences of her speech. for someone allegedly polyglot, and living in the USA for such a long time, her accent sure is atrocious.

I would expect that opinion from a bigoted asshole. Thanks for proving me right.

such a snowflake. a mild comment about her atrocious accent, which shows that she is not at all gifted in languages, seems to trigger you into barfing up the bigot card.

I’m not triggered, you aren’t important enough in my life to trigger me. You have quite the ego for a dumb bigoted moron. Have a great day dummy.

Educate the ignorant Midler. Malania Trump is just as American as she is. I do appreciate this Democrat attacking naturalized citizens. It makes the democrats look that much better.

Why? She's got less acçent than the tRump prostitute and knows we're on number 45.

They're only big to you.

They're only big to you.
Yet you're the one who doesn't know what they mean.

Odd....

Hypocritical much, tRumpling?
/----/ Where did they come from, numbnuts? All were born in Blue States, except one was from Somolia.

Thank you to all the board females steppin up for your FL

You have Stones.

Melania Trump is a beautiful and elegant woman and ALL the Leftist aka Communist UGLY bitches are JEALOUS of her because they will NEVER be as beautiful and elegant as she is AND they KNOW it.

1598455116612.png

The UGLY deranged and psychotic Leftists aka Communists have DEMANDED terrible things happen to Melania Trump from DAY ONE, remember the "Rape Melania" sign:

1598455303509.png

What do you think?

I would expect that opinion from a bigoted asshole. Thanks for proving me right.

such a snowflake. a mild comment about her atrocious accent, which shows that she is not at all gifted in languages, seems to trigger you into barfing up the bigot card.

I’m not triggered, you aren’t important enough in my life to trigger me. You have quite the ego for a dumb bigoted moron. Have a great day dummy.

you could have not commented on my post, if it was so unimportant. but no, you had to whine about me being a bigoted asshole, on this board for that mild post, mind you. LOL
yeah, you were triggered.

What do you think?

you could have not commented on my post, if it was so unimportant. but no, you had to whine about me being a bigoted asshole, on this board for that mild post, mind you. LOL
yeah, you were triggered.

Lol! If you think my comment was triggered, then go right ahead. Morons such as yourself can’t take any criticism so you lash out at others with the same complaint. If it bothers you so much, then shut the fuck up. You aren’t entertaining me anymore so unless you have anything good in your next reply to keep me entertained, I’m done with you.

Thank you to all the board females steppin up for your FL

You have Stones.

Melania: Class

Mooch: One huge ass

Why can’t we all just lay-off insulting First Ladies? This constant bashing of them is stupid. Michelle was a good First Lady and was living in the shadow of her husband, just like Melania is. It isn’t classy to insult First Ladies.

/----/ Where did they come from, numbnuts? All were born in Blue States, except one was from Somolia.
Lol, you think he was telling them to go to their home states?

Damn, you are gullible.

Lol, you think he was telling them to go to their home states?

Damn, you are gullible.
/----/ That's where they came from. Believe what you want.

Forum List

Back