🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beware of dog

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"Beware of dog"....

First of all, dogs are not security guards... they are dogs.
The only dogs that can remotely be used as security guards, are vicious attack dogs, that will attack you no matter what.

Using a dog as a security guard is animal cruelty in Europe.

Secondly, posting such a sign as "beware of dog" is a crime in Europe... it is disorderly conduct and intimidation.
Because you are telling the public at large, to beware of your dog..

The fact of the matter is, FUCK your dog... Europe will NEVER beware of your dog, Europe tells you what kind of a dog you are allowed to have, and YOU must control it.

The DOG is to beware of OWNER, not society of your dog.

and you know what ?

I agree with it.
:)

That is one of the reasons amongst many, why Europe's crime rate is lower.

Last edited:
Dog won 8217 t leave cemetery after burying puppy

14033159.jpg

Hunter said he and his mother, Jennifer Cone, tried to get food and water to the mourning stray, but the dog would not let anyone approach her.

beware of a mourning dog !!

"Beware of dog"....

The only dogs that can remotely be used as security guards, are vicious attack dogs, that will attack you no matter what.

Secondly, posting such a sign as "beware of dog" is a crime in Europe... it is disorderly conduct and intimidation.

The fact of the matter is, FUCK your dog... Europe will NEVER beware of your dog, Europe tells you what kind of a dog you are allowed to have, and YOU must control it.

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

First of all, most "Beware of Dog" signs are posted to avoid liability issues.

In your beloved Europe, someone cannot come up and harass your dog until it bites them and then sue you for everything you are worth.

And just to clarify, using a dog as a security guard is not about having a vicious attack dog. It is about having something that will alert you to activity on your property. People are saved all the time by being awakened by a barking dog when there is a criminal intruder, a fire, or other danger. Now, whether Europe (I find it funny that you treat it as one entity) agrees with this or not has no bearing on my decision to have a dog.

"Beware of dog"....

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

It's one thing to have issues. It's another thing to lie out and out.

posting a sign "beware of dog" is not a crime in Germany: "Vorsicht: bissiger Hund" is allowed.

So, why did you lie?

Now, back to your issues...

• Banned
"Beware of dog"....

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

In your beloved Europe, someone cannot come up and harass your dog until it bites them and then sue you for everything you are worth.

And just to clarify, using a dog as a security guard is not about having a vicious attack dog. It is about having something that will alert you to activity on your property. People are saved all the time by being awakened by a barking dog when there is a criminal intruder, a fire, or other danger. Now, whether Europe (I find it funny that you treat it as one entity) agrees with this or not has no bearing on my decision to have a dog.

Threats are not an avoidance of liability, they are an aggravating factor in the crime of attacking people with your dog... in Europe.

• Banned
"Beware of dog"....

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

posting a sign "beware of dog" is not a crime in Germany: "Vorsicht: bissiger Hund" is allowed.

So, why did you lie?

It is a crime in england

"Beware of dog"....

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

So, why did you lie?

He needs to learn the difference between opinion and fact.

"Beware of dog"....

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

So, why did you lie?

It is a crime in england

You didn't write "England" in your OP. You wrote "Europe".

You do understand the difference, right?

"Beware of dog"....

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

Threats are not an avoidance of liability, they are an aggravating factor in the crime of attacking people with your dog... in Europe.

Telling someone to beware is not a threat. Actually, to warn them that there are dangers if they trespass on your property seems to be very polite.

The best answer is to warn someone of a potential danger, if they should trespass on your private property, and allow them to decide for themselves. If they choose to trespass, they do so knowing the risks involved.

because Europe's crime rates are a lot lower and its time the USA fucking learned something.

Hundreds of years ago our ancestors decided they didn't want to be Europeans anymore. That's why they came here. Maybe you folks will catch onto that some day.

Bluejay, apparently, cannot differentiate between Europe and England.

I have a bad habit of using loose terminology when talking about countries on the continent of Europe, loosely calling it Europe.

I am not an expert on EU law, the laws within the countries of Europe, nor the laws here in the USA, I am not a lawyer.

The habit of calling specific countries in Europe "Europe"...stems from the fact these countries are small and insignificant in the global economy compared to the USA, Canada, Australia and Japan, and even china though that makes my tounge bend backwards just to say it.

Europe's largest imports are automobiles that don't sell as much as smaller items... and serious hardcore complicated technologies... to foreign governments.

Not consumer goods like what the USA and Japan makes.

So any law that exists on the continent, gets labeled "European"... its pan Europeanism.
Also, the USA is a Pan European based country that is long independent of Europe.

So sorry for the bad terminology

"Beware of dog"....

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

So, why did you lie?

It is a crime in england

You said "Europe". Now you say England.

Which is it? Can't you back up your opinions with facts?

:link:

Forum List

Back