🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beware of dog

Nice try. But claiming that Europe has laws against "Beware of Dog" signs, when, in fact, you meant England is simply misleading. If you want to claim ignorance of the difference between Europe and England, go ahead. But what is manufactured there or what is sold, has no bearing on the issue.

Nice try. But claiming that Europe has laws against "Beware of Dog" signs, when, in fact, you meant England is simply misleading. If you want to claim ignorance of the difference between Europe and England, go ahead. But what is manufactured there or what is sold, has no bearing on the issue.

England is part of Europe, the same as Japan is part of Asia.

Funny thing, instead of clarifying things here, Bluejay decided to make an entire thread dedicated to the "England = Europe" nonsense.

"I have a bad habit of using loose terminology when talking about countries on the continent of Europe, loosely calling it Europe.

I am not an expert on EU law, the laws within the countries of Europe, nor the laws here in the USA, I am not a lawyer.

The habit of calling specific countries in Europe "Europe"...stems from the fact these countries are small and insignificant in the global economy compared to the USA, Canada, Australia and Japan, and even china though that makes my tounge bend backwards just to say it.

Europe's largest imports are automobiles that don't sell as much as smaller items... and serious hardcore complicated technologies... to foreign governments.

Not consumer goods like what the USA and Japan makes.

So any law that exists on the continent, gets labeled "European"... its pan Europeanism.
Also, the USA is a Pan European based country that is long independent of Europe.

So sorry for the bad terminology
"

Indeed it is. And yet, the population of England is only 7% of the european population. In other words, 93% of the people in Europe do not live in England. And yet, you decide to make claims about all of Europe when, in fact, it was accurate only for a very small portion of it.

And if you claim that Asia outlaws blue shoes, when it is only Japan that does so, you will be guilty of the same lie and over inflation of facts.

Last edited:

Indeed it is. And yet, the population of England is only 7% of the european population. In other words, 97% of the people in Europe do not live in England. And yet, you decide to make claims about all of Europe when, in fact, it was accurate only for a very small portion of it.

And if you claim that Asia outlaws blue shoes, when it is only Japan that does so, you will be guilty of the same lie and over inflation of facts.
Your math and his geography go together well.

Indeed it is. And yet, the population of England is only 7% of the european population. In other words, 97% of the people in Europe do not live in England. And yet, you decide to make claims about all of Europe when, in fact, it was accurate only for a very small portion of it.

Im not saying politically, but Geologically... The Island of "Great Britain" is geologically an island of none other than France.

Its underwater landmass is connected to Europe, by being connected to France.
:)

My apologies for the typo. I will correct it. But my point stands with the figure 93% too.

Im not saying politically, but Geologically... The Island of "Great Britain" is geologically an island of none other than France.

Its underwater landmass is connected to Europe, by being connected to France.

Which changes nothing at all where this topic is concerned.

In Europe, In Europe, In Europe. I am sick and tired of it. If it is the promised land go live there.

Hey, I like your Kanwaha avi!!!

30183.jpg

My apologies for the typo. I will correct it. But my point stands with the figure 93% too.
Why apologize when you can edit?

"Beware of dog"....

First of all, dogs are not security guards... they are dogs.
The only dogs that can remotely be used as security guards, are vicious attack dogs, that will attack you no matter what.

Using a dog as a security guard is animal cruelty in Europe.

Secondly, posting such a sign as "beware of dog" is a crime in Europe... it is disorderly conduct and intimidation.
Because you are telling the public at large, to beware of your dog..

The fact of the matter is, FUCK your dog... Europe will NEVER beware of your dog, Europe tells you what kind of a dog you are allowed to have, and YOU must control it.

The DOG is to beware of OWNER, not society of your dog.

and you know what ?

I agree with it.

That is one of the reasons amongst many, why Europe's crime rate is lower.

I have a bull without the dog. He does not feel abused. I have not posted a Beware of Bull sign because the sight of him is enough. Hitler used dogs in WWII and they were trained to attack people. Have you ever studied anything about WWII?

Russia treats dogs terribly from what I've heard. How about Russia?
LAPA - ANIMAL WELFARE IN RUSSIA
Truth about Animal welfare in Russia
The situation in Russia is critical and requires urgent change.
There is no animal welfare legislation.

There is no culture of sterilising, vaccinating or de-worming pets. Pet breeding is not regulated. This causes overpopulation and diseases. As a result, tens of thousands of cats and dogs are abandoned every year and die of hunger, illnesses, cruelty and severe weather conditions.

Stray animals are treated as vermin or rubbish. There are mass killings of dogs by poisoning or other horrific methods by local authorities and so called "dog hunters".

Thousands of dogs suffer and die from neglect and cruelty in municipal shelters in Moscow and other large cities in Russia. The system of municipal shelters is badly structured, corrupt and run by people who know nothing about animal welfare and treat dogs as a commodity.

Thousands of cats are sealed and left to die from thirst, starvation and lack of air in the basements of apartment blocks. This is a result of bad local laws which are executed without any care for the animals.

There are private shelters (official and unofficial) for stray animals. There are also volunteer groups which help dogs in municipal shelters. However, there are not enough of them and they are severely underfunded.

In Russian zoos animals suffer terribly in confined environment, living lonely lives in concrete tiny prisons with no environmental enrichment close to their natural habitat.

Wild animals are still used for public entertainment in circuses and other places where they are tortured in order to make them perform tricks. When not on stage, these animals are kept in small cages without any environmental enrichment and often without day light.

Millions of farm animals are subjected to daily cruelty in confined environment, with no day light and being pumped with drugs. They are slaughtered in inhumane way.

Millions of animals die as a result of inhumane killings included being skinned alive so that people can buy coats, handbags and other items made of their skin and fur.

Read more about it on the link. It has been said many times that you can tell much about a person by the way they treat animals People do not consider they are truly revealing who they are by their treatment of animals. When I see a nation such as Russia treating dogs - even as the Chinese and North Korea treat their animals - it reveals to me a leadership that has no soul - because the people are like their leader. It is only more evidence of how cunning, evil and dangerous Putin truly is. He is not what you are seeing on the surface. If he treats dogs and cats in his own country this way (and this is obviously not even on his conscience / radar) then it is a good indicator of what he is going to do in the future - even with his own people.

Even Solomon spoke about it in this proverb:

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.
-Solomon

So what does this reveal? That Putin is a wicked man and that even his own tender mercies are cruel. The evidence is abundant. Anyone lauding Russia as a great moral nation and Putin a great moral leader- is seriously deceived.

Last edited:

Why choose when I can do both?

Because blue jays who were supposed to fly south for the winter but got caught in a net or grating somehwere, can't type.

Forum List

Back