Beware of the Electric car powered using batteries

What doesn't look good is what happens if we keep burning fossil fuels. I said up above that the only thing that matters is that we stop burning fossil fuels but you've decided to stay where you were and attack lithium batteries. I see Toyota and some other company announced today a solid state sulfur battery that will give a car a range of 1500 km (932 miles) and charge in ten minutes. No fire hazard. Dramatically reduced rare earth requirements. Its the answer to your prayers.
Except there is no problem from burning fossil fuels.

Can't wait to see that come to the market. I won't be holding my breath though.

Second one -

SANITY CHECK

An Ioniq EV costs less than $45,000.
1703908174253.png

SANITY CHECK

An Ioniq EV costs less than $45,000.
View attachment 880645
Yeah, the owners need a sanity check for buying one. The labour at the dealers with the parts cost (because EV's are cheaper to maintain), exceed the price of the car. I'd imagine several thousand pounds/dollars would have been built into that price to dispose of the dangerous battery.

Hence why EV insurance premiums in the UK are sky rocketing. Buckle up guys with your cheap to maintain scalextric car.

Yeah, the owners need a sanity check for buying one. The labour at the dealers with the parts cost (because EV's are cheaper to maintain), exceed the price of the car. I'd imagine several thousand pounds/dollars would have been built into that price to dispose of the dangerous battery.

Hence why EV insurance premiums in the UK are sky rocketing. Buckle up guys with your cheap to maintain scalextric car.
Why would someone pay more for a repair than simply buy a new car? And given that, why would a dealer even attempt to charge such a fee? And given that, why should we believe this article even for a second?

Forum List

Back