Beware of the Electric car powered using batteries

Reality...ya mean like libs drive to shut your power off or make it so expensive it breaks you
No. Reality like AGW and its consequences, particularly when fools like you have held up the committed response that the situation actually required.

Why don't you get back to us when you can stop talking like that unintelligible idiot with the orange hair and actually craft complete sentences.
Get back to us when you quit robbing consumers with crap cause green

Dumbass says what.....All your green prophecies are crap......
This thread is not about "green prophecies". If you look up at the top of the column you can read the topic for yourself. Let me know if you need help.

No. Reality like AGW and its consequences, particularly when fools like you have held up the committed response that the situation actually required.
What are the consequences and to what level of co2 ppm and temperature will it have to be?

What are the consequences and to what level of co2 ppm and temperature will it have to be?
The consequences would be millions dead, hundreds of trillions in damage, the world's coastlines gone. And it doesn't take any more CO2 than we've already put out. It could happen tomorrow.

The consequences would be millions dead, hundreds of trillions in damage, the world's coastlines gone. And it doesn't take any more CO2 than we've already put out. It could happen tomorrow.
Well, you hold onto that silly thought. If you were bothered about science, then you would know life flourished in co2 levels 14 times above today's level and in much much hotter temperatures, even global winters averaged 15c.

You're a crackpot.

Well, you hold onto that silly thought. If you were bothered about science, then you would know life flourished in co2 levels 14 times above today's level and in much much hotter temperatures, even global winters averaged 15c.

You're a crackpot.
And you don't pay attention. We are talking about the consequences of a hypothetical 20 foot rise in sea level over the course of one week. And, as you've been told on numerous occasions, it is not the absolute CO2 level or the absolute temperature, it is THE RATE OF CHANGE.

And you don't pay attention. We are talking about the consequences of a hypothetical 20 foot rise in sea level over the course of one week. And, as you've been told on numerous occasions, it is not the absolute CO2 level or the absolute temperature, it is THE RATE OF CHANGE.
Sea levels were over 200 meters higher too, life flourished. Sea levels are such a concern, the bakes you listen to about this shite buy beach front mansions.

Are you R.P. McMurphy by any chance because you're one heck of a fruit loop.

Sea levels were over 200 meters higher too, life flourished. Sea levels are such a concern, the bakes you listen to about this shite buy beach front mansions.

Are you R.P. McMurphy by any chance because you're one heck of a fruit loop.
And they took tens of thousands of years to get there. Like most fools, you don't listen.

And they took tens of thousands of years to get there. Like most fools, you don't listen.
Whether I walk to shops at 10 mph, or I walk there at 8 mph, I get to the shops.

If co2 hits 6,000 ppm, or sea levels get 220 metres higher 1,000 years or 5,000 years sooner, then co2 got to 6,000 ppm and sea levels got 220 metres higher by 1,000 to 5,000 years sooner than your allowed list. What a prick.

Whether I walk to shops at 10 mph, or I walk there at 8 mph, I get to the shops.

If co2 hits 6,000 ppm, or sea levels get 220 metres higher 1,000 years or 5,000 years sooner, then co2 got to 6,000 ppm and sea levels got 220 metres higher by 1,000 to 5,000 years sooner than your allowed list. What a prick.
I talk about rates because that is what tells us how much time is available to ADAPT. If sea level rose 20 feet over ten thousand years, nothing and no one would be impacted because there would be no significant change over the course of a human lifetime or the lifespan of coastal infrastructure. When temperatures change by tiny fractions of a degree per century, it allows time for species to migrate or find new food and water sources or even evolve so as to better handle altered temperatures. If it takes place at the rate it is currently happening, the coastlines suffer catastrophically and species die.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

I talk about rates because that is what tells us how much time is available to ADAPT. If sea level rose 20 feet over ten thousand years, nothing and no one would be impacted because there would be no significant change over the course of a human lifetime or the lifespan of coastal infrastructure. When temperatures change by tiny fractions of a degree per century, it allows time for species to migrate or find new food and water sources or even evolve so as to better handle altered temperatures. If it takes place at the rate it is currently happening, the coastlines suffer catastrophically and species die.

What you're saying is, you're hook line sinker to the political climate rhetoric, they prey on bakes like you for more tax.

The English Channel was carved out in seconds because of an ice dam collapse that released billions and trillions of gallons of water. Mount Etna blew it's top off in seconds. Things geologically can take thousands, millions, billions of years, some events can happen in seconds.

And you think great sudden calamity could happen from tomorrow onwards because co2 is moving too quickly for your schedule? You are truly the King of gormless retards.

Plus - Can I suggest you go do a geology course or degree, then you might calm the fuck down because you're a raving loon of the highest order by a fucking country mile. Obama is sat in his beach front mansion spending the profits off his book because of retards like you gullible enough to buy it whilst he pisses his pants laughing.

Forum List

Back