🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bezos exposes Pecker

I like that he is not allowing himself to be blackmailed. I hope this puts the rag out of business.

And when he has to soon hand the keys to Amazon over to his EX WIFE he will be starting a new career as a Bond Villain in the remake of Dr. No. as Dr. No.

Why would he have to give up the keys to Amazon? You are really not a very smart person

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Bezos is clearly a psychopath. Yet the asshole has enormous political power. How F’ed is that?

Jeff Bezos
Feb 7

No thank you, Mr. Pecker

Something unusual happened to me yesterday. Actually, for me it wasn’t just unusual — it was a first. I was made an offer I couldn’t refuse. Or at least that’s what the top people at the National Enquirer thought. I’m glad they thought that, because it emboldened them to put it all in writing. Rather than capitulate to extortion and blackmail, I’ve decided to publish exactly what they sent me, despite the personal cost and embarrassment they threaten.

AMI, the owner of the National Enquirer, led by David Pecker, recently entered into an immunity deal with the Department of Justice related to their role in the so-called “Catch and Kill” process on behalf of President Trump and his election campaign. Mr. Pecker and his company have also been investigated for various actions they’ve taken on behalf of the Saudi Government.

And sometimes Mr. Pecker mixes it all together:

“After Mr. Trump became president, he rewarded Mr. Pecker’s loyalty with a White House dinner to which the media executive brought a guest with important ties to the royals in Saudi Arabia. At the time, Mr. Pecker was pursuing business there while also hunting for financing for acquisitions…”

DETAILS: No thank you, Mr. Pecker – Jeff Bezos – Medium

Damn, this could really get messy - and deep!

Cool. If I send in a dick pic, will they publish it? It takes so long to send them to people one at a time.

Does Stomy have the great Douche pecker photo collection?

Wait... WTF?

View attachment 244702

She probably does but she already owes Trump about 500K..... And now Avenatti
is suing her for back pay...so ummmm.

She's gonna have to shake some serious booty.

Jo

They should demand “David Dennison” with Photo ID' to be notarized, the payment was made show up to collect it. Step forward. Will not pay, till “David Dennison” with real ID' cums to her for the check.

If they try the power of Atty, take that to court to prove “David Dennison” is real.

Trump admits to using alias “David Dennison”

And when he has to soon hand the keys to Amazon over to his EX WIFE he will be starting a new career as a Bond Villain in the remake of Dr. No. as Dr. No.

Why would he have to give up the keys to Amazon? You are really not a very smart person

Bezos is clearly a psychopath. Yet the asshole has enormous political power. How F’ed is that?

A psychopath? Are you stupid? You just do not like him because his newspaper said bad things about your savior in the White House

No prenup.

Jo

And....there was no reason for a pre-nup as they were pretty darn poor when they got married. At best she get's half, and half does not give her the keys to Amazon.

A psychopath? Are you stupid? You just do not like him because his newspaper said bad things about your savior in the White House
You are an asshole who thinks he knows me, but has no clue.

His ex is gonna give him anus blisters.
Besides he gave up a babe for a slimy
Skank

Jo

No prenup.

Jo

And....there was no reason for a pre-nup as they were pretty darn poor when they got married. At best she get's half, and half does not give her the keys to Amazon.

Yeah I agree...
Still.... This is a biggie!

Jo

I like that he is not allowing himself to be blackmailed. I hope this puts the rag out of business.

I agree! If anyone can take Pecker down - Bezos can. Not good to have the richest man in the world after your head.

I wonder if Pecker is already in trouble with Mueller. He is doing this to sell it.
As the Corp shield protects his personal wealth. I wonder if Russia already cut
a deal with Pecker to do this by Pecker now. As it was just stupid to blackmail
Bezos at all here.
And by Pecker who is already exposed.

Jo

I think they will both come out of this just fine, your little sexual fantasies aside.

Do all bald, rich men turn you on?

You are an asshole who thinks he knows me, but has no clue.

I know you claim to be an anarchist and yet worship the head of the government...that is all I need to know about you.

Do you even know what the word psychopath means? In what way is Bezos exhibit the attitudes of a psychopath

Jo

I think they will both come out of this just fine, your little sexual fantasies aside.

Sure they will.... But she's gonna get about
50 b..... That's gonna slow him down.
He should take pilots advice and do a Dr. No
Cameo.

Dude he looks like a penis that somebody painted a face on.

Jo

I agree! If anyone can take Pecker down - Bezos can. Not good to have the richest man in the world after your head.

I wonder if Pecker is already in trouble with Mueller. He is doing this to sell it.
As the Corp shield protects his personal wealth. I wonder if Russia already cut
a deal with Pecker to do this by Pecker now. As it was just stupid to blackmail
Bezos at all here.
And by Pecker who is already exposed.

Pecker already exposed.....lol.

Jo

Jo

Sure they will.... But she's gonna get about
50 b..... That's gonna slow him down.
He should take pilots advice and do a Dr. No
Cameo.

Dude he looks like a penis that somebody painted a face on.

Jo

If they, by a shareholder agreement, that the couple (now split) would continue to vote their shares as a group together.
Little changes. 137B both will be fully funded to spend as they do now. Yep, some homes may sell or have a restriction to come
see the kids. For Billionaires why does this matter? Look forward the final split deals.
But no one will be on food stamps.

Forum List

Back