Bi/homosexual identified boys more likely to be on steroids...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Naw, homosexuality is a healthy choice!

"Overall, 21 percent of gay or bisexual boys said they had ever used steroids, versus 4 percent of straight boys. The difference was similar among those who reported moderate use — taking steroid pills or injections up to 40 times: 8 percent of gay or bi teens reported that amount, versus less than 2 percent of straight boys. The heaviest use — 40 or more times — was reported by 4 percent of gays or bi boys, compared with less than 1 percent of straight teens."

Steroid Use Much Higher Among Gay and Bi Teen Boys « CBS DC

So the boys are shooting up to achieve the uber-male physique so valued by their older *lovers*, and the incidence of HIV infection is on the rise amongst them as well.

But we are supposed to pretend the homo lobby doesn't victimize school kids. Uh..yeah.

"Overall, 21 percent of gay or bisexual boys said they had ever used steroids, versus 4 percent of straight boys. The difference was similar among those who reported moderate use — taking steroid pills or injections up to 40 times: 8 percent of gay or bi teens reported that amount, versus less than 2 percent of straight boys. The heaviest use — 40 or more times — was reported by 4 percent of gays or bi boys, compared with less than 1 percent of straight teens."

So the boys are shooting up to achieve the uber-male physique so valued by their older *lovers*, and the incidence of HIV infection is on the rise amongst them as well.

But we are supposed to pretend the homo lobby doesn't victimize school kids. Uh..yeah.

Or gays are more proccupied by the way that they look than straight people and so more likely to take 'roids to try to look better as the trend nowerdays is to look muscular rather than stylish.

Thats a really odd assessment of the results. How do you know that all gay teens have older lovers? How does the "homo lobby" tie into this?

Or gays are more proccupied by the way that they look than straight people and so more likely to take 'roids to try to look better as the trend nowerdays is to look muscular rather than stylish.

I wonder if that's related to sex-addiction instead? A sex addict will always be very fussy about their outward physical appearance so as to increase the chances of "getting laid" on a regular basis.

Addicts like their drug of choice on a regular basis and will go to great lengths to keep the supply coming..

So you maintain that 16 y.o. bisexual boys are more likely to be HIV positive and more likely to be on steroids because they're addicted to sex?

I maintain their homosexual mentors are pumping them full of virus laden bodily fluids, while also pumping them full of drugs. I think that's a lot more likely.

So you maintain that 16 y.o. bisexual boys are more likely to be HIV positive and more likely to be on steroids because they're addicted to sex?

I maintain their homosexual mentors are pumping them full of virus laden bodily fluids, while also pumping them full of drugs. I think that's a lot more likely.

Its much more likely that you are brain dead for thinking that. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Its much more likely that you are brain dead for thinking that. Where do you come up with this stuff?

a brain dead is one who denies the possibility of the listed causes simply because the possible causes are conflicting with his view on homosexuality.

some of the steroids ( mineralocorticoids) increase the libido tremendously. some do increase the muscle mass. some cause muscle degeneration. et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

there are many hormonal substances lumped into one term "steroids" and all and every one of them have side effects, sometimes extreme.

if there is a trend - and there clearly is one - there are reasons for that.

Including those which you might not like. But denying them apriori because of the ideological bias - IS a proof of YOUR brain death, Asclepias.

a brain dead is one who denies the possibility of the listed causes simply because the possible causes are conflicting with his view on homosexuality.

some of the steroids ( mineralocorticoids) increase the libido tremendously. some do increase the muscle mass. some cause muscle degeneration. et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

there are many hormonal substances lumped into one term "steroids" and all and every one of them have side effects, sometimes extreme.

Including those which you might not like. But denying them apriori because of the ideological bias - IS a proof of YOUR brain death, Asclepias.

The question was how did one know the steroids were given to them by their older lovers? Thats stupid. Maybe you should exercise your reading skills and see that is what I questioned.

Let's see...underaged (yet "homosexual") boys are being infected increasingly with HIV and are suffering a hugely disproportionate incidence of steroid abuse.

The homo lobby's comeback..."They must be sex addicts".

Homolobby also maintains that Woody Allen is being victimized by his children (except the one he married) who claim he molested them.

The homo lobby is all about the rights and safety of children!

People know about our Homo Lobby?

Our cover is blown! :eek:

I just hope they don't find out about the Gay Agenda. I'm shredding all the documents.

is homolobby like hobbylobby where you can go by things to help in your gay hobbies?

They still protect him.

They are protecting Woody, too. Calling the kids liars, maintaining that it's perfectly acceptable for a step dad to marry his 20 year old stepdaughter, the sister of his kids...and calling Mia Farrow every kind of name known to man for daring to hold Allen up for censure.

The question was how did one know the steroids were given to them by their older lovers? Thats stupid. Maybe you should exercise your reading skills and see that is what I questioned.

that is one of the possibilities.

not necessarily the predominant one, but denying it as a possibility upfront because you do not like how it sounds is stupid or brain dead - your choice.

Could be. But sex addicts are notoriously obsessed with their physical fitness/appearance to access their drug of choice more often. Could be a little of both.

The church of LGBT has a lot of issues. It's one of the most twisted cults I've seen in my lifetime....and I've seen a few come and go like people my age can remember...

They still protect him.

They are protecting Woody, too. Calling the kids liars, maintaining that it's perfectly acceptable for a step dad to marry his 20 year old stepdaughter, the sister of his kids...and calling Mia Farrow every kind of name known to man for daring to hold Allen up for censure.

Ted Nugent adopted his underage lover so he could fuck her, and Republicans think he is a hero for criticizing Obama. :eusa_shhh:

not necessarily the predominant one, but denying it as a possibility upfront because you do not like how it sounds is stupid or brain dead - your choice.

I'd call you brain dead or stupid for this post, but it would be an insult to the brain dead and stupid. They don't have a choice. You do.

I'd call you brain dead or stupid for this post, but it would be an insult to the brain dead and stupid. They don't have a choice. You do.

piss off, retard. your ignorant lies are the signs of your cretinism.

Forum List

Back