Bi/homosexual identified boys more likely to be on steroids...

So you maintain that 16 y.o. bisexual boys are more likely to be HIV positive and more likely to be on steroids because they're addicted to sex?

I maintain their homosexual mentors are pumping them full of virus laden bodily fluids, while also pumping them full of drugs. I think that's a lot more likely.

Homosexual boys are more likely to be HIV positive because the young feel invincible and are less likely to use safe sex precautions.

Your fixation on young people being sexually abused by older men is creepy. Young people are having sex with other young people. Your view that they're always being preyed upon by older men is unrealistic and not supported by data.

Proven? Do you have something to back this up? Are you saying this is a choice?

1.} We argue that for all practical purposes, gays should be considered to have been born gay, even though sexual orientation, for most humans, seems to be the product of a complex interaction between innate predispositions and environmental factors during childhood and early adolescence (page 184); *After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays.

2.} Because of this, the current thinking in the scientific community is that homosexuality is likely caused by a complex interaction of psychosocial, environmental ...factors. And the two leading national psychiatric and psychological professional groups agree that, so far, there are no conclusive studies supporting any specific biological or genetic cause for homosexuality. (1)

In sum, there is no scientific or DNA test to tell us if a person is homosexual, bisexual or even heterosexual for that matter. And since nobody is “born gay,” it’s clear that sexual orientation is, at its core, a matter of how one defines oneself – not a matter of biology or genes Are People Really ?Born Gay?? | CitizenLink

3.} 1993 X Chromosome Study, Dean Hamer – a gay man – said: “…environmental factors play a role. There is not a single master gene that makes people gay…I don’t think we will ever be able to predict who will be gay.”

4.} 2005 Fruit Fly Study, Barry Dickson, the lead researcher, admitted that the understanding of how innate behaviors are genetically determined is “rudimentary at best.” He also admitted that the male-male courtship behaviors they observed probably involved “environmental and social stimuli” and that the female-female courtship behavior was abnormal – missing some key steps.

5.} The latest twin studies regarding homosexuality are giving more evidence that homosexuality is not DNA determined.

“Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way. . .

Twin Study - People Not Born Gay

SeaHag: Despite your obvious feelings of inadequacy, that has not been proven.
Are you trying to tell us that you chose Bean, that you are attracted to both men and women but "chose" only one? Did you flip a coin?

See Above - PS: Hows the nose Job Working Out ?

So what you are saying is that no one knows for sure? I agree that no can definitively say yes or no gay people are not born gay but the evidence is actually on the side of that being true.

You have the fact that DNA determines if we are male or female. That alone pretty much is the preponderance of evidence right there. No on knows all the combination of genes that determine lots of things about humans. I think that fact alone enables us to throw out any scientific conclusions that claim its all environment.

If homosexuality were genetic then both twins in a set would be gey as they are genetically identical - the Twin studies have proven this is not the case.

The twin study is very suspect as we already know 2 identical twins can come out of womb with one having a birth defect due to physical positioning or the lack of or over abundance of the right amount of chemical x from the mother. There also could be the same lack or over abundance of nutrients to one of the twins that cause differences seen and unseen.

Are you hypothesizing that homosexuals are a Birth Defect ? - Good Possibility

To top it all off chemicals in the brain regulate our moods and many bodily functions. To me the evidence is drastically on the side of sexuality being determined at birth.

There is a Study that deals with enzymes in the brain that may have some effect on sexula orientation - this hasn't been proven out, it's just a theory and I don't have time to look it up presently - you might try running with that.

Last edited:
1.} We argue that for all practical purposes, gays should be considered to have been born gay, even though sexual orientation, for most humans, seems to be the product of a complex interaction between innate predispositions and environmental factors during childhood and early adolescence (page 184); *After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays.

2.} Because of this, the current thinking in the scientific community is that homosexuality is likely caused by a complex interaction of psychosocial, environmental ...factors. And the two leading national psychiatric and psychological professional groups agree that, so far, there are no conclusive studies supporting any specific biological or genetic cause for homosexuality. (1)

In sum, there is no scientific or DNA test to tell us if a person is homosexual, bisexual or even heterosexual for that matter. And since nobody is “born gay,” it’s clear that sexual orientation is, at its core, a matter of how one defines oneself – not a matter of biology or genes Are People Really ?Born Gay?? | CitizenLink

3.} 1993 X Chromosome Study, Dean Hamer – a gay man – said: “…environmental factors play a role. There is not a single master gene that makes people gay…I don’t think we will ever be able to predict who will be gay.”

4.} 2005 Fruit Fly Study, Barry Dickson, the lead researcher, admitted that the understanding of how innate behaviors are genetically determined is “rudimentary at best.” He also admitted that the male-male courtship behaviors they observed probably involved “environmental and social stimuli” and that the female-female courtship behavior was abnormal – missing some key steps.

5.} The latest twin studies regarding homosexuality are giving more evidence that homosexuality is not DNA determined.

“Eight major studies of identical twins in Australia, the U.S., and Scandinavia during the last two decades all arrive at the same conclusion: gays were not born that way. . .

So what you are saying is that no one knows for sure? I agree that no can definitively say yes or no gay people are not born gay but the evidence is actually on the side of that being true.

If homosexuality were genetic then both twins in a set would be gey as they are genetically identical - the Twin studies have proven this is not the case.

The twin study is very suspect as we already know 2 identical twins can come out of womb with one having a birth defect due to physical positioning or the lack of or over abundance of the right amount of chemical x from the mother. There also could be the same lack or over abundance of nutrients to one of the twins that cause differences seen and unseen.

Are you hypothesizing that homosexuals are a Birth Defect ? - Good Possibility

To top it all off chemicals in the brain regulate our moods and many bodily functions. To me the evidence is drastically on the side of sexuality being determined at birth.

There is a Study that deals with enzymes in the brain that may have some effect on sexula orientation - this hasn't been proven out, it's just a theory and I don't have time to look it up presently - you might try running with that.

For the reasons I already pointed out the Twin studies have not proven anything at all. I dont think its all genetic as I said but a variety of factors in the womb could be responsible. Therefore people are born gay.

It could be a birth defect or a birth difference like me having better or worse eyesight than someone else.

I'm going to be pretty busy today but I will look it up tonight or tomorrow.

The question was how did one know the steroids were given to them by their older lovers? Thats stupid. Maybe you should exercise your reading skills and see that is what I questioned.

that is one of the possibilities.

not necessarily the predominant one, but denying it as a possibility upfront because you do not like how it sounds is stupid or brain dead - your choice.

Its a stupid and the least likely possibility. That would mean all gay teenagers had adult partners. Does that even make sense? Only brain dead or stupid people think like that and offer it up as the first option. More likely that since teenagers are more body conscious in the first place, self esteem is bolstered by being muscular. Just a little logical thinking there.

as I said before - you don't like how it sounds and therefore for you it is the least likely. in the scientifical world every possibility is equal and there are no "stupid" ones.

Labelling potential causes according to your own political bias is stupid, and you have proven it on your own example.

deviations in sexual preferences are multifactorial, therefore statement "they are born gay" is equally idiotic as "nobody is born gay".

:lol: And you said it had been proven.

Are you attracted to both men and women? How did you choose which side to "go with"?

Still flapping your jaws but nothing of substance cums out.

What happenned to your Disney thread {LMFAO} - you got your ass kicked there now you coming back for more - are you into S&M also ?

Don't worry Sweety - I can dish it out !

Ooh, more homoeroticism...love it!

By insisting sexual orientation is a choice, you're saying you could choose. Are you sure you aren't bisexual?

that is one of the possibilities.

not necessarily the predominant one, but denying it as a possibility upfront because you do not like how it sounds is stupid or brain dead - your choice.

Its a stupid and the least likely possibility. That would mean all gay teenagers had adult partners. Does that even make sense? Only brain dead or stupid people think like that and offer it up as the first option. More likely that since teenagers are more body conscious in the first place, self esteem is bolstered by being muscular. Just a little logical thinking there.

as I said before - you don't like how it sounds and therefore for you it is the least likely. in the scientifical world every possibility is equal and there are no "stupid" ones.

Labelling potential causes according to your own political bias is stupid, and you have proven it on your own example.

deviations in sexual preferences are multifactorial, therefore statement "they are born gay" is equally idiotic as "nobody is born gay".

Saying it is a choice is what is idiotic. Nobody chooses their attractions, only whether to act upon them.

Saying it is a choice is what is idiotic. Nobody chooses their attractions, only whether to act upon them.

it is a choice in some cases. It is inborn in others. It is a mixture in yet others.

you view everything from your own perspective and it is only your own. Sexual preference deviation is usually multifactorial in origin, but it does not mean it is multifactorial only.

it is a choice in some cases. It is inborn in others. It is a mixture in yet others.

you view everything from your own perspective and it is only your own. Sexual preference deviation is usually multifactorial in origin, but it does not mean it is multifactorial only.

So you think you can choose to be attracted to someone just by willing it to be so? The attractions are never a choice.

So you think you can choose to be attracted to someone just by willing it to be so? The attractions are never a choice.

yes, you can. as i said, sexual preference is not like measles where we know what kind of virus causes it and it can not be caused by anything else :)

it's complicated. different strokes for different folks.

yes, you can. as i said, sexual preference is not like measles where we know what kind of virus causes it and it can not be caused by anything else :)

So, you're saying that you could choose to be attracted to someone of the same sex? You could choose to look at someone of the same sex and make yourself attracted to them. And we're not just talking about having sex, but attraction. The kind of attraction that makes your stomach flip over when you see them. You believe you could choose to do that with someone of the same sex?

The feelings are not a choice, just the "behaviors".

You men who believe homosexuality is a choice can tell us exactly what day you decided not to suck cock.. even though you definitely wanted to.

Confession time, boys...

What day did you make the choice to live in that closet?

:eusa_angel:

You men who believe homosexuality is a choice can tell us exactly what day you decided not to suck cock.. even though you definitely wanted to.

Confession time, boys...

What day did you make the choice to live in that closet?

:eusa_angel:

You're the expert so you tell us. Sounds like you've had a few cocks in you. Going to have to start calling you Barack.

So, you're saying that you could choose to be attracted to someone of the same sex? You could choose to look at someone of the same sex and make yourself attracted to them. And we're not just talking about having sex, but attraction. The kind of attraction that makes your stomach flip over when you see them. You believe you could choose to do that with someone of the same sex?

I am saying that deviations in sexual preferences are not necessarily modified by inborn traits only but acquired as well, if you name it choice - that's your option.

you can have butterflies in the stomach if you choose to. the object does not matter.

Last edited:

I am saying that deviations in sexual preferences are not necessarily modified by inborn traits only but acquired as well, if you name it choice - that's your option.

you can have butterflies in the stomach if you choose to. the object does not matter.

No matter how you try to phrase it, it's not a choice.

of course, it is. for some.

to deny it is absolutely the same as deny that it is inborn - for some.

p.s. on feelings - for some they come after the behavior. and thus can change as well.

Last edited:

of course, it is. for some.

to deny it is absolutely the same as deny that it is inborn - for some.

p.s. on feelings - for some they come after the behavior. and thus can change as well.

The actions are a choice the attractions are not in any instance.

What is more likely is that sexuality is a sliding scale with some people being firmly on one side or another and everyone else somewhere in between.

You can't make yourself fall in love or even lust if it ain't in you.

Forum List

Back