Biased for Hillary: Chinese state media condemns US media for discarding objectivity

Hillary's America:
CtX55XcWIAAefQR.jpg

and they say she is pro-women...hahahahahaha.....duped again.

HEY...is that Silly Jilly, Candycane, and ClosedCaptioned?
Hillary and Nancy Pelosi are in the back.

Okay what would you call a POTUS who wants to control the US media? He wants a return of three tv news networks and government censors to control what is reported.

I would call it a fictitious representation, probably deliberate, based on a false narrative derived from a few sentences in a much longer discussion.

Why? When did a president say those things anyway?
Yeah Obama says tyrannical shit and it means nothing. Trump says shit and it means a lot.

No. President Obama never said what you believe he said. Everything is recorded these days so put up or shut up.
See post #47 dip shit. Obama makes the most tyrannical and unconstitutional statements, but libs and progs don't know about it. If only they would get informed.

It is a fiction/propaganda article based on a false narrative derived from a few sentences in a much longer discussion.

I posted the entire conversion.

You've been duped, or you just want to believe the fiction.

Okay what would you call a POTUS who wants to control the US media? He wants a return of three tv news networks and government censors to control what is reported.

I would call it a fictitious representation, probably deliberate, based on a false narrative derived from a few sentences in a much longer discussion.

Yeah Obama says tyrannical shit and it means nothing. Trump says shit and it means a lot.

No. President Obama never said what you believe he said. Everything is recorded these days so put up or shut up.
See post #47 dip shit. Obama makes the most tyrannical and unconstitutional statements, but libs and progs don't know about it. If only they would get informed.

It is a fiction/propaganda article based on a false narrative derived from a few sentences in a much longer discussion.

His comments should terrify you, but you are not smart enough to see the threat he poses to liberty. You are like a sheep to slaughter. I don't know how one can be so ignorant, other than you are partisan LWNJ.

"We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to," Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh.

"There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don't have any basis in anything that's actually happening in the world," Obama added.
"That is hard to do, but I think it's going to be necessary, it's going to be possible," he added.

"The answer is obviously not censorship, but it's creating places where people can say 'this is reliable' and I'm still able to argue safely about facts and what we should do about it."

Censorship is EXACTLY what he wants. You may not know what curating function means. Look it up.

The media and The Left are always calls my US out on how we must set an example for the rest of the World. Biased media is only making the liberals look like hypocrites.

His comments should terrify you, but you are not smart enough to see the threat he poses to liberty. You are like a sheep to slaughter. I don't know how one can be so ignorant, other than you are partisan LWNJ.

"We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to," Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh.

"There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don't have any basis in anything that's actually happening in the world," Obama added.
"That is hard to do, but I think it's going to be necessary, it's going to be possible," he added.

"The answer is obviously not censorship, but it's creating places where people can say 'this is reliable' and I'm still able to argue safely about facts and what we should do about it."

Censorship is EXACTLY what he wants. You may not know what curating function means. Look it up.

I'm going with you just want to believe the propaganda.

"The second thing that I want to emphasize is the most important curator to be able to sort through what’s true and false and sustain those scientific values you talk about is the human brain, and making sure that our kids are getting that ability to analyze and do that sorting early. And so part of the reason why we’ve been emphasizing STEM education is not because we don’t value the humanities — and I was a political science and English major, and I probably learned more reading novels than textbooks — but what it does do is, it helps everyone as citizens, even if you don’t become a doctor or a scientist or a physicist, it helps you evaluate information in a way that allows you to make good decisions in your own life but also allows you to participate in the country as a whole."

The combination of sentences your article use were completely out of context and built a false narrative about the conversation they were having. I understand you pseudo-cons have to have things broken down into tiny sound bites, but that's ridiculous.

Video & Transcript: President Obama: Speech at White House Frontiers Conference at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Oct. 13, 2016 | Shallow Nation

"The second thing that I want to emphasize is the most important curator to be able to sort through what’s true and false and sustain those scientific values you talk about is the human brain, and making sure that our kids are getting that ability to analyze and do that sorting early. And so part of the reason why we’ve been emphasizing STEM education is not because we don’t value the humanities — and I was a political science and English major, and I probably learned more reading novels than textbooks — but what it does do is, it helps everyone as citizens, even if you don’t become a doctor or a scientist or a physicist, it helps you evaluate information in a way that allows you to make good decisions in your own life but also allows you to participate in the country as a whole."

The combination of sentences your article use were completely out of context and built a false narrative about the conversation they were having. I understand you pseudo-cons have to have things broken down into tiny sound bites, but that's ridiculous.

Video & Transcript: President Obama: Speech at White House Frontiers Conference at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Oct. 13, 2016 | Shallow Nation
If Trump said the exact same words as Big Ears, you and the entire left would be screaming and I would be with you.

Hypocrite!!!

If Trump said the exact same words as Big Ears, you and the entire left would be screaming and I would be with you.

Hypocrite!!!

Mr. Trump doesn't have the cognitive skills to be involved in such a discussion. He is however, an excellent Drama Queen.

OMG! Who would ever think that the Chinese state run media would call out the American MSM for being biased against Trump.

:lmao:

This is freaking priceless! Strange days indeed.

US mainstream media biased against Trump: China's state media
Ganesh Kumar Radha Udayakumar

Global Times criticized the "ugly unity" of US media, which it said had "heavily hyped up Trump's insulting comments against women, while only scratching the surface of Clinton's e-mail scandals.

" It also said that 30 out of the top 100 US dailies backed Clinton, while none were on Trump's side.

NEW DELHI: The US mainstream media have "totally discarded" their "so-called objectivity and fairness" in supporting Hillary Clinton and "disparaging" Donald Trump, China's state media alleged on Sunday.

In an editoral, the Global Times criticized the "ugly unity" of the US mainstream media, which it said had "heavily hyped up Trump's insulting comments against women, while only scratching the surface of Clinton's e-mail scandals."

Citing "statistics from the US," it also said that 30 out of the top 100 US dailies backed Clinton, while none were on Trump's side. "

US mainstream media biased against Trump: China's state media - Times of India

Anew low for American journalism; the Chinese journalists are slamming our journalists for not being objective on Hillary.

Trump is awful...Cankles is the END!!!
Trump is not awful. His refusal to use PC language has led the gullible into thinking he is a racist, but he is not.

Trump has shown he knows how to get things done.

While I do have some concerns about him, they are far less than my concerns about the Bush family or Nixon by a long stretch.

Hypocrite!!!

Mr. Trump doesn't have the cognitive skills to be involved in such a discussion. He is however, an excellent Drama Queen.
Of course, Trump is as dumb as a box of rocks...but Cankles...now she is the smartest woman in the whole f**king world.

You are shameless....you want the most corrupt pol in the history of the nation to be POTUS.

Trump is awful...Cankles is the END!!!
Trump is not awful. His refusal to use PC language has led the gullible into thinking he is a racist, but he is not.

Trump has shown he knows how to get things done.

While I do have some concerns about him, they are far less than my concerns about the Bush family or Nixon by a long stretch.
Trump is a big government progressive and he appears not too concerned with the Constitution (common with progs). That said, he is head and shoulders better than the criminal in a pantsuit or the Bush crime family.

Trump is a big government progressive and he appears not too concerned with the Constitution (common with progs). That said, he is head and shoulders better than the criminal in a pantsuit or the Bush crime family.
Trump is progun rights, wants nation reciprocity for CCW permits, is going to appoint good judges, intends to cut taxes and growing the economy and wants to reverse Roe.

Whatever you want to call that, progressive or whatever, I am there with him.

Forum List

Back