Biased for Hillary: Chinese state media condemns US media for discarding objectivity

OMG! Who would ever think that the Chinese state run media would call out the American MSM for being biased against Trump.

:lmao:

This is freaking priceless! Strange days indeed.

US mainstream media biased against Trump: China's state media
Ganesh Kumar Radha Udayakumar

Global Times criticized the "ugly unity" of US media, which it said had "heavily hyped up Trump's insulting comments against women, while only scratching the surface of Clinton's e-mail scandals.

" It also said that 30 out of the top 100 US dailies backed Clinton, while none were on Trump's side.

NEW DELHI: The US mainstream media have "totally discarded" their "so-called objectivity and fairness" in supporting Hillary Clinton and "disparaging" Donald Trump, China's state media alleged on Sunday.

In an editoral, the Global Times criticized the "ugly unity" of the US mainstream media, which it said had "heavily hyped up Trump's insulting comments against women, while only scratching the surface of Clinton's e-mail scandals."

Citing "statistics from the US," it also said that 30 out of the top 100 US dailies backed Clinton, while none were on Trump's side. "

US mainstream media biased against Trump: China's state media - Times of India

When China of all nations has to guide US on how to be objective with the media... well that's when you know you have really gone too far.
So we're still pretending this was Chinese media for some reason?

The media bias is so obvious... even space aliens must have noticed by now.
but liberals have not...

OMG! Who would ever think that the Chinese state run media would call out the American MSM for being biased against Trump.

Global Times criticized the "ugly unity" of US media, which it said had "heavily hyped up Trump's insulting comments against women, while only scratching the surface of Clinton's e-mail scandals.

" It also said that 30 out of the top 100 US dailies backed Clinton, while none were on Trump's side.

NEW DELHI: The US mainstream media have "totally discarded" their "so-called objectivity and fairness" in supporting Hillary Clinton and "disparaging" Donald Trump, China's state media alleged on Sunday.

In an editoral, the Global Times criticized the "ugly unity" of the US mainstream media, which it said had "heavily hyped up Trump's insulting comments against women, while only scratching the surface of Clinton's e-mail scandals."

Citing "statistics from the US," it also said that 30 out of the top 100 US dailies backed Clinton, while none were on Trump's side. "

When China of all nations has to guide US on how to be objective with the media... well that's when you know you have really gone too far.
So we're still pretending this was Chinese media for some reason?

Old School Global Times is Chinese. Under the People's Daily. I just picked up the article at the Times of India.

In the US the Press is free to decide what to print. Unlike China and Russia. Case in point, the Alt Right Media.

Hillary's America:
CtX55XcWIAAefQR.jpg

and they say she is pro-women...hahahahahaha.....duped again.

HEY...is that Silly Jilly, Candycane, and ClosedCaptioned?

Be prepared Clinton will bring a lot of ME refugees to your country (just like “refugees” in Europe they will appear to be young single men, who actually are supposed to defend their countries from terrorists; nobody will check them at the border, so nobody will actually know how many terrorists will arrive into your country with the help of your new president. ) We all were shocked how those “refugees” were raping and sexually assaulting the women in Cologne (as well as in many other places) and neither police nor the press were not allowed to prevent and to report about that. The ordinary people in the EU would love (but can’t now!) to send all those “refugees” back. In this country it’s still possible to prevent it by just not voting for Clinton (in just a few days this will be too late to repair).

In Nice (France) one terrorist on a truck (without any weapon!) killed hundreds. Even the EU officials admit: there are over 5 thousand terrorists among those “refugees”, whom they allowed to flood their countries. Just make a simple calculation and think: how many ordinary people could 5000 terrorists kill if just one killed hundreds. If Clinton wins and brings those thousands of “refugees”, same things will start happening in your country, your city, your neighborhood. Do you want it? Do you need it? I don’t think so. Can you prevent it? Yes. And you know how.
You must have missed the fine story on 60 minutes of Syrian refugees and what they must go through before they can enter the US.

$2000 gets you a fake Syrian passport in four days. Daily Mail did an expose on the fraudulent passports. Pretty damn cheap and pretty darn quick.

In the US the Press is free to decide what to print. Unlike China and Russia. Case in point, the Alt Right Media.

Alt right media? You mean the fabulous faggot Milo Yiannopolous, the "racist, homophobe", who just can't stop worshiping the black cock...

And yet, Hillary wants to shut the magazine he writes for down. Sad...

Agreed and Obama wants to put an end to that, and libs and progs are good with it. What happened to the leftists who once thought:

I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It

I guess they all died off and now only radicals and Facists are left.

Obama the TYRANT!!!

Obama Enters Media Wars: Why His Recent Attack On Free Speech Is So Dangerous & Radical

Pittsburgh (AFP) – President Barack Obama on Thursday decried America’s “wild, wild west” media environment for allowing conspiracy theorists a broad platform and destroying a common basis for debate.

Recalling past days when three television channels delivered fact-based news that most people trusted, Obama said democracy require citizens to be able to sift through lies and distortions.

“We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to,” Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh.

“There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don’t have any basis in anything that’s actually happening in the world,” Obama added.

“That is hard to do, but I think it’s going to be necessary, it’s going to be possible,” he added.

“The answer is obviously not censorship, but it’s creating places where people can say ‘this is reliable’ and I’m still able to argue safely about facts and what we should do about it.”

Last edited:

Agreed and Obama wants to put an end to that, and libs and progs are good with it. What happened to the leftists who once thought:

I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It

Obama the TYRANT!!!

Obama Enters Media Wars: Why His Recent Attack On Free Speech Is So Dangerous & Radical

Pittsburgh (AFP) – President Barack Obama on Thursday decried America’s “wild, wild west” media environment for allowing conspiracy theorists a broad platform and destroying a common basis for debate.

Recalling past days when three television channels delivered fact-based news that most people trusted, Obama said democracy require citizens to be able to sift through lies and distortions.

“We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to,” Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh.

“There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don’t have any basis in anything that’s actually happening in the world,” Obama added.

“That is hard to do, but I think it’s going to be necessary, it’s going to be possible,” he added.

“The answer is obviously not censorship, but it’s creating places where people can say ‘this is reliable’ and I’m still able to argue safely about facts and what we should do about it.”

I will defend the alt right media and their ability to say things that make me fall on the floor and laugh my ass off.

Truthers
Birthers
Trumpsters

If you want to change the rules, amend the Constitution.

"China's state media'- so an arm of the government of China.

Why does China prefer Trump over Clinton?

Well Trump has already signaled that under a President Trump America's allies in Asia could not count on the United States for mutual defense.

Obama the TYRANT!!!

I will defend the alt right media and their ability to say things that make me fall on the floor and laugh my ass off.

Truthers
Birthers
Trumpsters

If you want to change the rules, amend the Constitution.
....but your Dear Leader wants to change the rules, without changing the Constitution....which is most typical of him and he has had much success in this arena. Tyrants do what tyrants do...and useful idiots ARE IDIOTS.

When the Right Wing Nut Jobs of the United States believe the Communist government of the United States rather than American media- well thats when you realize that the Right Wing Nut Jobs will believe anyone or anything- as long as they are anti-American and anti-Democratic.

Well Trump has already signaled that under a President Trump America's allies in Asia could not count on the United States for mutual defense.
Hey dummy...it is not about Cankles or Trump it is about the bias in the MSM....do you comprehend?

When the Right Wing Nut Jobs of the United States believe the Communist government of the United States rather than American media- well thats when you realize that the Right Wing Nut Jobs will believe anyone or anything- as long as they are anti-American and anti-Democratic.

Very easy to believe the government now that wikileaks has released their true beliefs - and confirmed they are the most demonic people out there.

Very easy to believe the government now that wikileaks has released their true beliefs - and confirmed they are the most demonic people out there.
Lefties don't know anything about the emails from wikileaks. MSLSD did not informed them.

They are most demonic, but lefties think they are wonderful.

Strange days when people believe what the Chinese are selling about Democracy

You prefer to believe Communist China over the United States.

Right wing nut jobs..........lol

Where did you pull that from? Same place you obtain most of your information from... your ass?

Hey dummy...it is not about Cankles or Trump it is about the bias in the MSM....do you comprehend?

Hey dummy- the Chinese government promotes the agenda of the Communist Party of China- they don't give a damn about 'bias in the media'- they control the media in China and believe that media should be controlled.

Only gullible right wing nut jobs would believe that Communist China is just innocently making an observation- rather than attempting to influence an election.

Where did you pull that from? Same place you obtain most of your information from... your ass?

You are the one belleving the Communist China controlled press- not me.

China is 100% Spot On. Credible American Journalism is dead. It has been for a long time. It's a well-scripted & acted Government/Corporate Media farce. Trump isn't toeing the NWO Globalist Elite line. He's not sticking to the script.

Trump has the audacity to advocate looking out for American Citizens again. Therefore, he has to be savaged by the corrupt MSM. The Clintons are obviously the Globalist Elite-preferred puppets. They worship at the feet of George Soros. They will continue to push the NWO agendas.

Forum List

Back