Bible criticism

christianity in particular has no natural setting for its verification and would cease to exist without the written documentation it relies on as well as the extent of the same documentation of the bibles not verified by historical records would likewise cease to exist.

Where do you get that the bible isn't verified by historical records? The Bible IS a historical record.

Which part of the bible is historical?
Why don't you reverse engineer history for us to prove the Talmud never really existed?
Why don't you reverse engineer history for us to prove the Prophets never really existed?
Why don't you reverse engineer history for us to prove the Torah is fiction?

The bible is not a historical , one could not argue that there are historical parts, but its fiction based on some truths. They are actually taking the bible and making it history, not the other way around. I would not doubt if some Israelites dug some holes in the Sinai desert and planted some item to prove the exodus. Of course we know the exodus did not happen as explained in the OT. Or Jonah in the belly a huge fish.

but YOU know, penny-----you even KNOW that people did not wash their hands until they had RUNNING WATER in their
houses. I would not doubt that they you never washed your hands or any part of your body and stink like shit

christianity in particular has no natural setting for its verification and would cease to exist without the written documentation it relies on as well as the extent of the same documentation of the bibles not verified by historical records would likewise cease to exist.

Where do you get that the bible isn't verified by historical records? The Bible IS a historical record.

Why don't you reverse engineer history for us to prove the Talmud never really existed?
Why don't you reverse engineer history for us to prove the Prophets never really existed?

The bible is not a historical , one could not argue that there are historical parts, but its fiction based on some truths. They are actually taking the bible and making it history, not the other way around. I would not doubt if some Israelites dug some holes in the Sinai desert and planted some item to prove the exodus. Of course we know the exodus did not happen as explained in the OT. Or Jonah in the belly a huge fish.

but YOU know, penny-----you even KNOW that people did not wash their hands until they had RUNNING WATER in their
houses. I would not doubt that they you never washed your hands or any part of your body and stink like shit
Ha Ha, I merely stated what Jesus said in the NT, they did wash their feet, sometimes I guess. I guess the women washed men's feet in the meeting of the tents in the OT hey. I'm quite sure I remember reading that.

Ha Ha, I merely stated what Jesus said in the NT, they did wash their feet.

Jesus said "in the NT' that people did not wash their hands
until they had running water-----only their feet? I missed that
verse.

I gave you an assignment which is easy enough to do given the tools at your disposal.

Of course they existed, the Talmud and the torah, the prophets, wise men, who knows who they really were and what they wrote, or who wrote what, where or when handed down stories can be put in books.
I guess finding exact same copies all over the Eastern Hemisphere sans telecommunications might be rather telling.

You can write until the cows come home and that is what you do, to try and decipher the Oral Torah, and everything else. Because why, NO ONE KNOWS.
And THAT'S the beauty of it.
Issues that are settled die.

Nothing is ever settled, no one knows what happens or why or how we all got here, or anything about the afterlife if there is one, we can all only wonder.
Nothing is ever settled, no one knows what happens or why or how we all got here, or anything about the afterlife if there is one, we can all only wonder.

Nothing is ever settled ....

th

that is not true, the Apex of Knowledge when attained during a lifetime will have answers for the the unknown ... in conjunction with the Triumph of Good vs Evil the Spirit will be set free. Noah was on the right path.

Of course they existed, the Talmud and the torah, the prophets, wise men, who knows who they really were and what they wrote, or who wrote what, where or when handed down stories can be put in books.
I guess finding exact same copies all over the Eastern Hemisphere sans telecommunications might be rather telling.

You can write until the cows come home and that is what you do, to try and decipher the Oral Torah, and everything else. Because why, NO ONE KNOWS.

th

that is not true, the Apex of Knowledge when attained during a lifetime will have answers for the the unknown ... in conjunction with the Triumph of Good vs Evil the Spirit will be set free. Noah was on the right path.

Upon our death we will know? What did Noah know, how to make wine.

verse.

What goes in the mouth does not profane, but its what comes out of the mouth (I'm paraphrasing )

verse.

What goes in the mouth does not profane, but its what comes out of the mouth (I'm paraphrasing )
And it seems there's an INCREDIBLY high correlation amongst those who do not watch what goes in their mouths and the amount of curses that comes out of their mouths.

verse.

yes-----that idiot line is used in the NT---to justify not washing ones hands. Jesus could not have been so crude. He was a Pharisee------Josephus admits that the Pharisees were elegant. It is good to remember that in those days people ate with their hands------forks had not yet been invented. The fact that MATTHEW claims that jesus was a crass and gross person -------disqualified Mathew IMHO

th

during a lifetime ...

Noah (knew) ... to find the answers before his death, before it was to late or was simply on the right side of The Triumph of Good vs Evil.

Ha Ha, I merely stated what Jesus said in the NT, they did wash their feet, sometimes I guess. I guess the women washed men's feet in the meeting of the tents in the OT hey. I'm quite sure I remember reading that.

I don't remember that verse either. Did they have running water? HOT AND COLD?

th

during a lifetime ...

Noah (knew) ... to find the answers before his death, before it was to late or was simply on the right side of The Triumph of Good vs Evil.

What on earth are you talking about?
Stop it with TNT nonsense phraseology.

They did not.
They had wells and cisterns and they had to be maintained by the community.

verse.

And it seems there's an INCREDIBLY high correlation amongst those who do not watch what goes in their mouths and the amount of curses that comes out of their mouths.

I was taught----long ago that when a person stumbles into the
emergency room -----YELLOW ---that the first question is ---
WHAT DID YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH? -----RAW CLAMS?---no need to ask "DID YOU WASH YOUR HANDS"?

They did not.

penny says that wells and cisterns don't DO IT-----if you do not have running water -----you cannot wash your hands

th

during a lifetime ...

i've already made clear to you I follow the spoken religion, not your paper variety ... whatever the TNT is -

Noah's parable is the religion of the Almighty - The Triumphant struggle to the final conclusion.

They did not.

penny says that wells and cisterns don't DO IT-----if you do not have running water -----you cannot wash your hands
Penny is psychotic.

th

during a lifetime ...

i've already made clear to you I follow the spoken religion, not your paper variety ... whatever the TNT is -

Noah's parable is the religion of the Almighty - The Triumphant struggle to the final conclusion.

Your alliteration is clear as mud.

th

during a lifetime ...

thanks, I appreciate your attempt for vocabularily expressive moods.

during a lifetime ...

It's not a mood; you're clear as mud...period.
You need to release a Talmud for people to understand you.

during a lifetime ...

that's your issue and what you read that is clear for you (being the problem) is not mine.

Forum List

Back