Biden, a ‘bad candidate’? Polls say so

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Of course he's a "bad" candidate. My god, the man more and more is looking and acting WAY too old for the job. Watch the videos from yesterday's D Day anniversary, he looked like he was ready to fall over.
Time is ticking, the Dems better make a change before it's too late!

A Wall Street Journal story on Wednesday sent the White House reeling. Titled “Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping,” the report offered private illustrations of what the public has seen for some time: that President Joe Biden, now 81, is showing signs of his age, often mumbling or forgetful in closed-door interactions with lawmakers. The Journal relied on more than 45 sources, most anonymous, that weaved a consistent narrative: Biden is not the same person he once was.

The White House quickly went into damage control. Several lawmakers ran to Biden’s defense — including, surprisingly, Sen. Mitt Romney, who said he is not concerned about the president’s fitness for the job. “When we get older like me, we may not be as sharp as we once were,” Romney said. “But we, hopefully, make up for that with wisdom and better judgment.”

Of course he's a "bad" candidate. My god, the man more and more is looking and acting WAY too old for the job. Watch the videos from yesterday's D Day anniversary, he looked like he was ready to fall over.

I'd say it's 50-50 that the Democrats have a brokered convention and replace him.

I have to disagree. Sleepy Joe Biden is clearly the sharpest knife in the Democrat drawer. Who else would they nominate? Crazy Bernie? Uncle Fester? Big Mike Obama?

Let's face reality, Biden is clearly the most qualified D out there

I have to disagree. Sleepy Joe Biden is clearly the sharpest knife in the Democrat drawer. Who else would they nominate? Crazy Bernie? Uncle Fester? Big Mike Obama?

Let's face reality, Biden is clearly the most qualified D out there

What about Hillary? :auiqs.jpg:

The Dems don't have a say--The ultra rich are screwing the usa and its people over. Biden is a puppet on strings. The ultra rich don't give a crap about this country or its people. Adding more 0,s to their worth is all they care about. They are raping the usa. They own Washington DC. They place themselves on pedestal's. When in fact they are causing so much misery in so many lives they actually are gutter rats. The best vote this November= NONE of the above.
Put a human being with love in their heart in control that cannot be bought by those rats.

The Dems don't have a say--The ultra rich are screwing the usa and its people over. Biden is a puppet on strings. The ultra rich don't give a crap about this country or its people. Adding more 0,s to their worth is all they care about. They are raping the usa. They own Washington DC. They place themselves on pedestal's. When in fact they are causing so much misery in so many lives they actually are gutter rats. The best vote this November= NONE of the above. Put a human being with love in their heart in control that cannot be bought by those rats.
Whining isn't getting you anywhere. Who do you plan to vote for?
Trump or Biden, no one else has any chance of winning.

Whining isn't getting you anywhere. Who do you plan to vote for?
Trump or Biden, no one else has any chance of winning.
Everyone on the ballot has a "chance of winning". How good does their chance need to be? And according to whom? How bad do the two anointed candidates have to be before you stop wasting votes on them?

Last edited:
Everyone on the ballot has a "chance of winning". How good does their chance need to be? And according to whom? How bad do the two anointed candidates have to be before you stop wasting votes on them?
Only the Republican or Democrat candidate has any chance of winning 270 EC votes.
No matter how bad the R & D candidates are, you need to pick one or the other, i.e. "the lesser of the evils".
3rd party candidates are only "spoilers".

Only the Republican or Democrat candidate has any chance of winning 270 EC votes.
No matter how bad the R & D candidates are, you need to pick one or the other, i.e. "the lesser of the evils".
3rd party candidates are only "spoilers".
How bad to do the two anointed candidates have to be before you'll refuse to waste a vote on them?

How bad to do the two anointed candidates have to be before you'll refuse to waste a vote on them?

In 2024 Biden is too old. I like how Trump ran the US. So Trump is not "bad", only Biden is.

Forum List

Back